Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Froghammer posted:

In a sane world, immigration is the solution to plummeting birth rates. Japan's been doing this for the past five or six years.

In our world? lmao get them poor browns out of my country
A first world standard of living also seems to make everyone’s birth rate plummet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

drat yeah just close the desert and they can't cross, so simple

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

WHY BONER NOW posted:

When bobart loses her election and gets a job at fox news, do you think they'll make her dye her hair blonde

Her coloring would make her look awful, but honestly they all over tan and dye their hair blonde so probably?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

kazil posted:

Trump confirmed alive and Truthing

The Good Liars need to bring this up when they interview idiots at the rallies.

“So, what do you think of the economy? The stock market?”
“Oh, it’s so bad. Worst it’s ever been. Biden has destroyed it.”
“Did you see that only yesterday Trump claimed credit for it being the best ever.”
“But but but :psypop:

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

WHY BONER NOW posted:

When bobart loses her election and gets a job at fox news, do you think they'll make her dye her hair blonde

Odds are good, yeah.
I bet they'll make her keep her hands above the table at all times, also. Fox doesn't want to pay the fine when someone gets over-the-pants action on their channel.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
His tweets have become so deranged you could claim that the account is made up of AI chatbots left running for far too long and I'd believe you 100%.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Wow, if he manages to get a bit more popular he might even break the 2000 likes barrier.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I'm laughing at the idea of Sean Fain getting checks from CHYNA for *checks notes* leading one of the most successful UAW strikes in history that lead to much better wages.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Stoatbringer posted:

Wow, if he manages to get a bit more popular he might even break the 2000 likes barrier.

I like when that goon posted the fake tweet from trump and it was immediately clear it was fake due to the 70k likes on it lol

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

TulliusCicero posted:

Her coloring would make her look awful, but honestly they all over tan and dye their hair blonde so probably?

we already know how she looks as a blonde

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Hazo posted:

Basically her existing music was stolen from her back in 2019-2020 by some producer named Scooter Braun in a messy and complicated sale where she wasn’t allowed to even retain her own masters. She made an offhand remark about Alex Soros being one of several bankrollers behind the purchase, and because conservatives are mentally unstable disingenuous liars they are now focusing on that tiny detail and are pushing a conspiracy that she “called out” the entire Soros family and now they’re blackmailing her, or something.

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/scooter-braun-sells-taylor-swift-big-machine-masters-1234832080/amp/

This (the masters dispute, not the Soros part which I looked up yesterday after I saw Jackie Poz’s insane tweet) is what I remember from my Swiftie wife explaining to me several times so it may not be 100% correct but I think I have it mostly right.

Yeah but she rerecorded her music and made Taylor's Version a Big Thing because she couldn't get them back so I don't see how they are blackmailing her into being woke when she ended up throwing up her middle finger at whoever owns the original masters

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

WhyteRyce posted:

Yeah but she rerecorded her music because she couldn't get them back so I don't see how they are blackmailing her into being woke when she didn't get anything out of it

They are the ones funding her current lifestyle and if not for the soroseseses funding her, she would be flat broke

Pay no attention to the jillions of dollars her concert movie just made, that is irrelephant

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Mr. Engoron please save this thread

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

WHY BONER NOW posted:

I honestly think Boebert is too toxic and stupid for a Fox News gig.

Even the stereotypical Fox lady hosts have higher education degrees and the most famous ones like Megyn Kelly, Greta Van Susteren, and Jeanine Pirro have actual JDs (and most of them have been jettisoned to newsmax and other trash).

Boebert is a failed restaurant owner with no marketable skills who struggled to finish high school and seems to be a legit narcissist and unhinged crazy person. I doubt Fox would touch her.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

nine-gear crow posted:

Canada, for instance, has seen a gigantic mass of immigrants from markedly hotter and more pollution-choked countries like India flooding into it over the last 10 years for this very reason among others and we're now poised to elect a racist Milhouse-looking peenworm as our next prime minister on the back of "gently caress off, we're full".

nine-gear crow posted:

racist Milhouse-looking peenworm

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Stink Billyums posted:

we already know how she looks as a blonde

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Look at how weird Republicans are about women!

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Hazo posted:

Boebert is a failed restaurant owner with no marketable skills who struggled to finish high school and seems to be a legit narcissist and unhinged crazy person. I doubt Fox would touch her.

Did she even finish high school? I thought she got a GED after a few attempts, or was that MTG or some other crazy lunatic Republican?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
It's funny how you can tell the rest of a Trump post is especially going to be a copy/paste of an unverified grandma's FW,FW,FW,FW Facebook conspiracy theory or unfounded made-up claim when he starts his post with "WOW!"

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

cr0y posted:

Things that definitely happened

Mail-in voting, specific celebrities, the very idea of women pilots....like, it's just so goddamn weird that not only do these people have to hate so many things, but they need to hate them with such an intensity.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Catastrophe posted:

It's funny how you can tell the rest of a Trump post is especially going to be a copy/paste of an unverified grandma's FW,FW,FW,FW Facebook conspiracy theory or unfounded made-up claim when he starts his post with "WOW!"

Even he's knows it's bullshit, so he has to hype it up like it's more important (and therefore real) than it really is. It's 6th grader poo poo.

"WOW! I finished all my homework (because I threw it in the trash on the way home) so I deserve a new Nintendo game!"

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/status/1752052728485003450
cool if true.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

The Locator posted:

Did she even finish high school? I thought she got a GED after a few attempts, or was that MTG or some other crazy lunatic Republican?

IIRC it was Boebert that struggled to get a GED. Marge got a bachelor's degree in business (which as a recently-laid-off business guy I can tell you is worth exactly dogshit).

Boebert by all means appears to be on the ropes and thank God for that.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

oh ok so we're allowed to post about shameful nuts but horny posting pictures isn't allwoed? can mods plz clarify?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

The Locator posted:

You know, I don't think you are in this post, but can we please stop mocking this woman for having a GED? Along with whatever the gently caress that creep poo poo post was?

I was an Adult education teacher for years, many people have to get GEDs for all sorts of reasons in society, it's not worthy of mockery.

She's an awful shithead but not because of struggling in HS/ academically, or because she was a failed model or something.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

if we can't post pictures what am i supposed to awooga and hit myself on the head with a rubber mallet to

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

LifeSunDeath posted:

420 smoke weed

Sorry I'm late, I was smoking weed.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

sugar free jazz posted:

if we can't post pictures what am i supposed to awooga and hit myself on the head with a rubber mallet to

Ideally pictures eventually of Trump going to prison.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

TulliusCicero posted:

You know, I don't think you are in this post, but can we please stop mocking this woman for having a GED? Along with whatever the gently caress that creep poo poo post was?

I was an Adult education teacher for years, many people have to get GEDs for all sorts of reasons in society, it's not worthy of mockery.

She's an awful shithead but not because of struggling in HS/ academically, or because she was a failed model or something.

Thank you.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Oh I was just checking her chin out. Didn't know she was blonde at one time.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

redshirt posted:

Is Biden gonna legalize it before the election? Get out the stoner vote?

Genuinely, I think if you're waiting for it to be federally legal, you'll be waiting a long, long time.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Nessus posted:

Swift is relatively young and has had to do actual work even if it’s paid well. Guys who just jack off with spreadsheets all day don’t have any connection to doing actual work however tenuously

Keep me out of your posts tyvm

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Mail-in voting, specific celebrities, the very idea of women pilots....like, it's just so goddamn weird that not only do these people have to hate so many things, but they need to hate them with such an intensity.

Being that angry at everything all the time has got to be deleterious to one's health. Like, I worry about what having a panic attack once every couple of months is doing to me, to be screaming mad about like pronouns and poo poo 24/7 has GOT to be driving these fuckers to early graves.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

TulliusCicero posted:

I believe I was very careful in my post not to mock her for her educational shortcomings in a general sense. I was pointing out that, in additional to being an awful shithead, she would unlikely qualify for a Fox News gig based on the education levels of their current female hosts. If this was unclear then I apologize, but I was very deliberate about it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Yeah but that shouldn't get in the way of a good diatribe

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Hazo posted:

I believe I was very careful in my post not to mock her for her educational shortcomings in a general sense. I was pointing out that, in additional to being an awful shithead, she would unlikely qualify for a Fox News gig based on the education levels of their current female hosts. If this was unclear then I apologize, but I was very deliberate about it.

No Hazo I understand that, thank you for clarifying, no need to apologize.

In the past this has led to some people dogpiling on her specifically for the GED stuff, and while I have no respect for her, I have a lot of respect for people that work hard to better themselves in bad situations.

I just wanted to head that off at the pass :)

I have been stupid and guilty of offensive generalizations as well in the past, which you were specifically not doing, but others have about the GED thing.

Just trying to be better :)

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jan 29, 2024

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Dr. Phildo posted:

Listening to all the swift chat makes me want to kill myself
Goons simping for a billionaire gently caress off

Good for her and her successes but take it outside

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

withak posted:

Taylorchat is more interesting than Trumpchat at the moment.

:hmmwrong:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Speaking of Trump chat

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...sh=8ebf3aa67dca

RIP I guessed $220m

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

ive never met someone named taylor that i liked