Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Sources say that haljordan died shortly after New Year’s, but the mods were able to resurrect him “Frankenstein style.” He is reported to have an aversion to both fire and the Trump lol thread as they both seem to cause him pain and terror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

I hope we get to see the inevitable DMs, recording, email, or whatever of Trump asking her to defame Carroll on his behalf.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Sources say that haljordan died shortly after New Year’s, but the mods were able to resurrect him “Frankenstein style.” He is reported to have an aversion to both fire and the Trump lol thread as they both seem to cause him pain and terror.

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

Toxic Mental posted:

I swear to god if people start doing I/P Fetterman poo poo in here again heads are gonna roll so tread carefully noobs

I'm wearing sweatpants and you can't fuckin stop me

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I said come in! posted:

Is this one of those “no sweetie, Haljordan went to go live on a farm upstate.” Posts?

haljordan lives on in our hearts, in the hearts of every petty tyrant telling everyone to stop having fun, and in the heart of everyone who hates hotdogs

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Toxic Mental posted:

I WILL channel the ghost of haljordan on y’all asses

So you admit Hal's dead!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

what's the context for the thread title.

hate waking up to like 1000 posts here and they just end up being about macaroni or something.

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

Karma Comedian posted:

:siren:

It is important to note the following:

haljordan is not dead

Thank you.

:siren:

This doesn't rule out channeling his ghost on someone's rear end

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Strong Sauce posted:

hate waking up to like 1000 posts here and they just end up being about macaroni or something.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

RocketRaygun posted:

This doesn't rule out channeling his ghost on someone's rear end

You enter suspended animation until haljordan dies of old age, catch his ghost, and then time-travel back to the present to channel his ghost

You gotta steal a hobos pants when you travel back, Kyle Reese-style, tho

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Donald Trump, Hackerman

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Strong Sauce posted:

If we secede can we still eat macaroni?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

kazil posted:

Donald Trump, Hackerman

Coincidence or chud obstruction?
I'm hoping for chud so we can see someone throw their life away for Trump again.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Strong Sauce posted:

Donald J Trump stuffed the dry contents of two cartons of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese into his nose and he has been reinstated as the rightful US President for four more years

You can read more details on X the everything app

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Grey Cat posted:

Coincidence or chud obstruction?
I'm hoping for chud so we can see someone throw their life away for Trump again.

Third option is Putin had some credit left with the PLA-run hacker groups and they did him a solid to try and bail out his asset.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Strong Sauce posted:

Also, you work very hard, here is a gift for you.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

PainterofCrap posted:

It was great!

when is this scheduled>

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
chuds can’t work a laser printer much less hack the DA

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Cat Hassler posted:

loving lol I was looking through this cool book that is a day by day WTF of things that happened during the Reagan presidency and saw this

What's the book...? Sounds like a lol.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Check out what Vince McMahon's been up to.

Oh no, Vince has always been broken. Money just let him get worse. There's a story of him when he was like...12? Trying to 'shove leaves' up into the privates of a female associate (a cousin?). The man's need to debase women seems to have been baked in long before he had any money to his name, and a world where Vince failed and flamed out of the wrestling business would still be one where Vince would have tried to do it to women (hell, he might have even ended up a serial rapist and killer).

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Cable Guy posted:

What's the book...? Sounds like a lol.

It’s basically a condensed LOL thread about the Reagan presidency in book form

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

No, I’m sorry but that is not happening.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

I don't see the problem with this. We're a Christian nation. Once the needy are forced off the streets good Christians will just open their household doors to them. It's what Christians do when they want to get into heaven so they're all doing it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
When can we start to hunt the homeless for sport?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Nooner posted:

The government requires you can prove you have over $10,000,000 before they will approve a licenses for that.

The actual processing fee for the licenses is only like 150 bux though.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1752154972748210597

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

How long 'til Trump tries to claim this is defamation?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Lol he’s gonna go off and get sued again

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trump rage watching MSNBC tonight, eating hamberders angrily

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Vampire Panties posted:

:haibrow: not to double shitpost about California, but any of the major cities would love to pass legislation like this. Right now the City of San Francisco is suing because a current law requires that there be a clean, available bed for an unhoused person before they can be ticketed or forced to relocate.

A lot of that is because our mayor, London Breed loving sucks, I mean like actually evil. She hid it well, but any legitimate contender in the next election is going to get a lot of small money donations, we want her GONE.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Silly Burrito posted:

If we suck seed can we still slurp down hot dogs?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nooner posted:

Some Southern state is wanting to do this.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Cat Hassler posted:

It’s basically a condensed LOL thread about the Reagan presidency in book form

Ebook available here, name your own price:

http://www.theclotheshavenoemperor.com/

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

PainterofCrap posted:

It was great!

This was one of the best nights in the history of this place

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1752158198805504142

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

imagine debasing yourself for that walking cheeseburger.

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

Silly Burrito posted:

I knew it, he's JFK Jr, and he got the Fauci Ouchie and then turned into a newt.

You heard it here first. haljordan is Newt Gingrich.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

And I loving love it. Get him to spout off again and take his rear end back to the cleaners.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

mllaneza posted:

A lot of that is because our mayor, London Breed loving sucks, I mean like actually evil. She hid it well, but any legitimate contender in the next election is going to get a lot of small money donations, we want her GONE.

:haibrow: i dont follow SF politics too closely, but she's made some interesting choices w/r/t SF police department and enforcement.

Although its all shades of bullshit. Karen Bass may have gotten those people their beachfront property back, but LA does the same stuff to homeless. Todd Gloria effectively handed over the city to SDGE and swept the downtown camps. The GOP/MAGA in CA have become controlled opposition, and the more theatrics :smugdon: pulls, the more the :airquote: liberal :airquote: state & local government get to do pseudo-fascist poo poo w/o any uproar

Elections this year are going to be really interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

If ever a single image captured both the spirit of facebook and the effect it has had on society, this is it.