Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Almost Smart posted:

I could be wrong, but I don’t remember TS endorsing Biden so much as she took the mildest of stands against MAGA lunacy and all the horrible regressive poo poo that entailed.

I’d wager a pretty healthy portion of voters aren’t so much pro-Biden as they are anti-Trump.

Actually TSwift plans to start dating Biden close to the election to secure his second term and thus usher in a communist dystopia, as all rich white women want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Surely the federal government would seize all the nukes though right? Would love to see Texas get completely neutered like that

I don't think Texas could even launch them, I thought that was a rather important part of the process. Texas isn't gonna do poo poo

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Chuds rooting for San Francisco to win must make them extremely uncomfortable

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dark Biden has bound Tay Tay to his cause via a demonic ritual in which he sacrificed the United States on an altar soaked in Hillary Clinton’s period blood. Next to be sacrificed? God.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I thought all these people stopped watching the NFL forever because of the kneeling? Are you telling me they're completely spineless cowards with no actual opinions except for what they're told to be angry about???

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

steinrokkan posted:

Actually TSwift plans to start dating Biden close to the election to secure his second term and thus usher in a communist dystopia, as all rich white women want

Man with that sort of musical power couple other recording artist don't stand a chance. :(

I wonder what they'll call their band?

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

A Fancy Hat posted:

I thought all these people stopped watching the NFL forever because of the kneeling? Are you telling me they're completely spineless cowards with no actual opinions except for what they're told to be angry about???

The funniest thing about the NFL boycott is that professional football is all some of these miserable people have to look forward to in life. I don't know if it was ever really looked into, or how you even would outside of TV ratings but I've never bought for a second that even a single chud skipped a game.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
The biggest chud in my work is a Kansas city man and hates Swift so he's all torn up

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Almost Smart posted:

I could be wrong, but I don’t remember TS endorsing Biden so much as she took the mildest of stands against MAGA lunacy and all the horrible regressive poo poo that entailed.

I’d wager a pretty healthy portion of voters aren’t so much pro-Biden as they are anti-Trump.

I think it was even more mild than that. She had voter registration booths at her concerts and there was that video recorded a while back that came out last year where her dad was trying to get her to not get into politics (specifically, she planned on making a statement against Marsha Blackburn) and Swift laid into him because he was more interested in making the most money possible vs. doing something with her platform.

There was some tweet or post the other day that's getting passed around where one guy (has to be a guy) is posting that he wants the 49ers to win the Superbowl because none of the players on the team "Get Political"...Except for Nick Bosa, but that's OK because he supports Trump. These people are as thin skinned as their idol, any pushback they get or anything they perceive as making a political statement against their position needs to be attacked as evil and adversarial to their own beliefs. The constant stream of video clips and statements about how some conservative or another won't get on a plane if the pilot isn't a white guy lives in the same wavelength, but even somehow more embarrassing for them because it's really scraping the bottom of the barrel for "things worth worrying about."

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Couldn't the liberal shadow cabal just get Taylor Swift to endorse Biden without concocting a relationship with Travis Kelce and rigging NFL games?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Almost Smart posted:

Entertainers that aren't MAGA weirdos typically don't get into politics because doing so will 100% alienate potential fans. Some entertainers will if it's part of their image or it's a "one-of" Oscar speech kinda thing but it just isn't a good idea from a business perspective most of the time. You won't just turn off the people who don't like your endorsement, but the "I don't want politics in my <X>" crowd as well.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
What Biden super secret psyop can I volunteer for that will make the NFL put the Saints back in the Super Bowl?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Silly Burrito posted:

What Biden super secret psyop can I volunteer for that will make the NFL put the Saints back in the Super Bowl?

Give the Commanders a chance. A) They are from Washington DC Landover, Maryland and B) It's Their Turn

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Even the Deep State can't make the NFC South not garbage, sorry

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

tek79 posted:

The funniest thing about the NFL boycott is that professional football is all some of these miserable people have to look forward to in life. I don't know if it was ever really looked into, or how you even would outside of TV ratings but I've never bought for a second that even a single chud skipped a game.

Honestly the NFL boycott is as real to me as the umpteen boycotts they’ve had against Disney, Bud Light, etc. where it’s all performative horse poo poo said online and in the media. Not a single one of them would cancel their flights to their Vegas or Florida vacations upon learning the pilots were women, just like how not a single NFL fan actually stopped watching the games.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

Actually TSwift plans to start dating Hunter Biden

Ftfy

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

tek79 posted:

:hmmyes: football is woven into the tapestry of chud life. Every chud watches every game, Thursday through Monday, for fantasy football/fanduel, or sports trivia bragging rights.

kazil posted:

Even the Deep State can't make the NFC South not garbage, sorry

:tinfoil: 28-3 Tom Brady :tinfoil:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
The CPAC event had a golden statue of trump.

They are so lost in the sauce.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

Those people were already voting for Trump anyway. There's no scenario where someone is a huge Taylor Swift fan but also a Trump weirdo who suddenly goes "dang, I'd better vote for BIden" when Swift endorses him. Also Swift is probably not going to endorse any political candidate - why would she?

It's more that she encouraged people, especially young women, to register to vote, and historically, the more people that vote, the worse that Republicans do. They want as few people to be able to vote as possible, especially minorities and women.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

No fair!!! Taylor Swift was supposed to be OUR aryan princess!!

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
This country needs fewer Taylor Swifts and more Rob Schneiders!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It's 2024 and this time the Swift Boats for Truth are voting Democrat!

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Well they're waiting for KC to win the super bowl

Doing my best

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Come onnnnnn he’s teasing us for real.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

tek79 posted:

professional football is all some of these miserable people have to look forward to in life.

Don’t doxx me

Scruffyhawk
Jun 30, 2005

FHNNNNNNN
Ramrod XTreme

lol!

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Vampire Panties posted:

:hmmyes: football is woven into the tapestry of chud life. Every chud watches every game, Thursday through Monday, for fantasy football/fanduel, or sports trivia bragging rights.

Oh no I think I might be a chud :(

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

How long until the election ends up on one of those betting sites?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Grey Cat posted:

Probably once the candidates are set in stone. Still laughing at all those people that doubled and tripled down on Trump winning even after the results came in. Also laughing at all the people that e-mailed the betting websites trying to get their money back.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Grey Cat posted:

I thought they already were

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

So the election is predetermined and "rigged" yet chuds bet on it?
Concerning. :ohdear:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Serious_Cyclone posted:

I thought they already were

They are

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Imagine taking credit for someone else’s work at your job and your boss comes to you and says, “hey, you’re trying to take credit for this work but it’s very well documented that, not only did you have nothing to do with it, you actively attempted to stop this work from being done. What’s up with that??”

And you just say “i dunno, i don’t remember, that was like a month ago”

Just the best loving people :lmao:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

beef sweat posted:

Imagine taking credit for someone else’s work at your job and your boss comes to you and says, “hey, you’re trying to take credit for this work but it’s very well documented that, not only did you have nothing to do with it, you actively attempted to stop this work from being done. What’s up with that??”

And you just say “i dunno, i don’t remember, that was like a month ago”

Just the best loving people :lmao:

Shoulda given her the dementia test.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

"I'd have to ask my staff" should be immediately met with "since your staff is clearly in charge of your voting, we'd like to interview them instead of you".