Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
I've never seen one, must've been made up for On Cinema

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
It's a midwest thing I believe. Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky. Food's not bad. There's a lot to amore.

If Tim doesn't mention Dekkar tomorrow I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Guys an EMERGENCY POD just dropped!

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

ChesterJT posted:

It's a midwest thing I believe. Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky. Food's not bad. There's a lot to amore.

If Tim doesn't mention Dekkar tomorrow I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

It's based in Tampa, with a few Midwest and northeast locations in addition to the Florida ones

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
https://www.heinetwork.tv/episode/argylle-the-promised-land/

Larue's on the case!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
IT'S THE KNOCKOUT

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

EMERGENCY EPISODE!!!

insideoutsider
Aug 31, 2003

You want a van? I get you a van.
We gonna stake they rear end out

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
lol, i love tim saying he can 'read between the lines' that the song is about him when there is zero subtlety in this song it is explicitly about him lol, even with video of him in the background

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
you get that, you're paisan right?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
guys i unironically kind of like the song lol

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
He's going to get Ax and Manuel deported! :ohdear:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
manuel even has some ooh ah's in the song

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I will never get tired of LaRue (Michael Maththews) not doing any work at all and just saying "i'm gonna look into that"

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Tim's xenophobia comes out "they're not here with legal status, is what I think"

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Tim's xenophobia comes out "they're not here with legal status, is what I think"

You'd think he'd have a better idea about it after marrying his sister.

edit wait maybe they didn't get married lol

Salt Fish fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jan 30, 2024

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Thom and the Heads posted:

you get that, you're paisan right?

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

I'm still tickled by Gregg clamoring unsuccessfully for years to be named co-host, only for Joey to be a co-host the moment he arrives

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

Good podcast episode this week too

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Good podcast episode this week too

jesus christ hahaha

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Attention... Business... Leaders...... I'm G. Amato

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
amatocom.con

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

BRAKING NEWS – Cowards Release Song In Middle Of The Night, Falsely Advertised As “Dekkar” Without Lead Singer – Labeled “A Sham” By Music Lovers

Late Sunday night, former Guitarist Axiom Serradimigni and second guitarist Manuel Giusti have reportedly attempted to replace their lead singer and creator of the band “Dekkar” with an imposter and have been recording new music without permission as an illegal music video was released recently.

The new song and video, titled “Ride with the Devle”, depics the former band mates in a van similar to the faulty van owned by Greg Tutkinton along with another talent less man that had been given an opportunity to once play the son of Jack Decker & goes by name of Corwen Allerd.

Amato released a statement early this morning about the video, saying, “This is not a Dekkar song. This is a sham being played on you, the music lover. This video was released under cover of darkness so that no one could see it, as most people are sleeping at that time. When I was a woken with the news of this new video, it almost made me wish that Axiom and Manual had died in that crash.”

This new singer, who goes by the name of Corbin Allard (likely a stage name), is widely considered an “embarrasment” according to many music insiders without the flare and talent of true leader of Dekcar, T. Amato. In just a short time following an unfortunate traffic accident, Axiom & Manuel have managed to make such terrible music in a way that could ruin the band’s reputation, sources say. It is believed that T. Mamato may be suing his band mates.

“Axiom and Manal do not have rights to use the name Dekker and they will be notified with a cease and dassist letter banning any more music that does not include me as the lead singer.,” Tim was quoted as saying.

“And this Corwin Allard looks is a total dud. I gave him a chance to break into acting, which is where he should have stayed if he knew what was good for him. I treated him like a son, and he has just poo poo on me with this song. This will not stand. Just a complete joke. This new “song” does not capture the magic that can only be created by the original members as it did in “Empty Bottle”, “Empty Bottle 2.0”, “MT_BTL” and so many others,” he added.

It was revealed in an expose by Lucas Gibson Browne that the crash involving the former bandmates was caused by poor vehicle maintancne under the ownership of the Turkengton and the Victorville Film archive. Michael C. Mathews will be looking into the matter.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
The case of C. Allerd. vs T. Amato

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Nichael posted:

Corwen Allerd.

Corbin Allard

Corwin Allard

All I can imagine is Tim yelling

Lol greg tutkinton

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I keep thinking of Corwin’s Crouch, famous dance move popularized by the Beaver Boys

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

derp posted:

IT'S THE KNOCKOUT

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Tried to listen to the podcast on apple and spotify and there's a weird audio bug where you only hear a buzzing sound. Unless it's the new meta.

(I'm not a HEI member, sorry guys).

Edit: Just got to watch it. Live Joey's take, more popcorn/star arguing, full on Dekkar meltdown, LaRue is looking into things. I give this episode five bags of popcorn with a little gavel to symbolize T.Amato's upcoming civil suit.

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Jan 31, 2024

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

ChesterJT posted:

Tried to listen to the podcast on apple and spotify and there's a weird audio bug where you only hear a buzzing sound. Unless it's the new meta.

(I'm not a HEI member, sorry guys).

On one hand, that sucks. On the other hand, it's better than the podcast.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Gregg and Joey P were butting heads at the end of that emergency broadcast. The tension is high on set. Why would Axiom do this to T. Amato?

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
They have taken his HEALTH they have taken his BAND they have taken his FAKE SON

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

ALFbrot posted:

I will never get tired of LaRue (Michael Maththews) not doing any work at all and just saying "i'm gonna look into that"

the face he makes every time is the best

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

lmao just noticed in the music video during the chorus Corwin is playing on a tiny keyboard with one finger

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

JAMOOOL posted:

the face he makes every time is the best

screaden
Apr 8, 2009

ChesterJT posted:

was this not intentional?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

I like how it seems like he's never writing in the book or that he's past writing on the first page

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

T. Mamato

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

screaden posted:

was this not intentional?

Its also the audio from the wrong episode.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I love how he says "Five star dining... is included!" like he's pleasantly surprised

I mean hell I'd go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
Holy poo poo

Holy poo poo

Dekkar
Dek kar

De kar

The car