Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
only a complete fool would wage war on mathematics without a proper alchemic background

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Floor is lava posted:

updated my work machine to windows 10 from 7

teams is asking me to log in and get an 2fa code

the auth app on my phone isn't logged in either and needs to be logged in to as well

the auth app is now asking me for an 2fa code for the 2fa app??? huh?

Rudy Giuliani had 18 cellphones. Can you imagine how many authentifications he had to go through to log in to his Fraud Guarantee admin account?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

message received, Sir! :patriot:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Rubellavator posted:

you think they gave him that dvd just so they could use that tag line or did some writer have a eureka moment after finding out the kid died

I think Mission Impossible 5 is probably owned by the same media conglomerate as Inside Edition and this is an incredibly dark piece of cross promotion

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Floor is lava posted:

updated my work machine to windows 10 from 7

teams is asking me to log in and get an 2fa code

the auth app on my phone isn't logged in either and needs to be logged in to as well

the auth app is now asking me for an 2fa code for the 2fa app??? huh?

skill issue, time to call it support :phone:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

goth smoking cloves posted:

It's almost like dems don't give a gently caress about anything after they are elected?

sure, but we're all so used to them paying lip service and being wishy washy about it.

fetterman is literally shouting from the rooftops how much he loves genocide, honestly, im kind of impressed

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Bethamphetamine posted:

Rudy Giuliani had 18 cellphones. Can you imagine how many authentifications he had to go through to log in to his Fraud Guarantee admin account?

there was no MFA and the password was 123456

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I opened up a new pound foil bag of yeast yesterday, and it turns out that fresher yeast is more happy than older yeast.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the left needs to be investigated by TRUMP

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1752354747137368083

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Another Bill posted:

I think Mission Impossible 5 is probably owned by the same media conglomerate as Inside Edition and this is an incredibly dark piece of cross promotion

They're both Paramount/CBS productions and you are most likely 100% correct

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Did anybody other than Russian shell fake corporations do business with Fraud Guarantee?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

emfive posted:

I opened up a new pound foil bag of yeast yesterday, and it turns out that fresher yeast is more happy than older yeast.

I had a 150 year old sourdough starter that was great for a while, fed it every day, then it developed a pink goo and that was it :(

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
listen fat, we uh i-i-i-i-i gotta get the kids hooked on football by makin taylor date that what's oh man my legs are so hairy don't want jesus anymore the great lakes look nice snow

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1752314183700316305

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
yesterday my son told me that Washington state is named after George Washington.

and then I asked him if he knew who that was

and he said "yeah, he was the first president. also he was a slave owner."

then he ran away from me.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

yesterday my son told me that Washington state is named after George Washington.

the kids are alright

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
It's true, football and christ have never been combined in any way

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Isn't all dating considered to be a deep state psy op? Like, who in their right mind would kiss another person unless directed by their CIA handler?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
*whispering into secret microphone in shirt collar* am I a good kisser, agent? will you teach me the ways of love?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Joementum posted:

listen fat, we uh i-i-i-i-i gotta get the kids hooked on football by makin taylor date that what's oh man my legs are so hairy don't want jesus anymore the great lakes look nice snow

ooOo swift rider thank you for the great votes

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

ex post facho posted:

I had a 150 year old sourdough starter that was great for a while, fed it every day, then it developed a pink goo and that was it :(

You can start sourdough with rye flour, it's pretty easy but not nearly as easy as using packaged yeast. I respect people who do it but honestly I have other things to worry about.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

wish I had some living goo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Joementum posted:

Jesus is why
There's new Soft & Dry

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

RVWinkle posted:

Isn't all dating considered to be a deep state psy op? Like, who in their right mind would kiss another person unless directed by their CIA handler?

its gross, you know how many germs your picking up when you kiss someone on the mouth? or god forbid having sex!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

The Nastier Nate posted:

its gross, you know how many germs your picking up when you kiss someone on the mouth? or god forbid having sex!

that's just it: god DOES forbid it

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
are the swifties(??) as vicious and proficient as kpop stans

Apr 7, 2003

When I'm in charge, sex will be outlawed.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
death to israel

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

my daughter (now 26) is taking a class in grad school about the Texas-Mexico border and sociology/anthropology/politics etc and she's been furiously texting my wife because she's about to spontaneously combust with outrage

which makes me feel that being a giant dummo as a parent, well maybe it wasn't all bad

Apr 7, 2003

https://www.wpxi.com/news/wrong-way-driver-attacked-trooper-during-arrest-attempt-along-pennsylvania-turnpike/ERJ3GL7Y6VFUJGHRNL4HKRTTQU/

quote:

WARRENDALE, Pa. — A Maryland woman is facing charges for allegedly driving the wrong way on the Pennsylvania Turnpike, then assaulting the state trooper who tried to question her.

Margot Bass, of Takoma Park, is awaiting a mental health evaluation.

According to state police, she was parked facing the wrong way on the shoulder of the turnpike between the Warrendale and Butler Valley exits early Thursday morning, blocking one of the lanes.

When a trooper approached, she refused to open the window or unlock the door. The trooper broke the driver’s side window.

That’s when Bass allegedly grabbed the trooper’s arm and raked it over the broken glass causing cuts.

Woman is having a mental health crisis or is otherwise confused and parked on the shoulder facing the wrong way (but somehow blocking traffic???), when a cop shows up, starts screaming, and smashes her window. He cut himself so now she's going to go to jail. Great system

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Louisgod posted:

death to israel

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The Big Nevada Caucus is next week!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost
Come on Engeron, release the opinion so we can get some lols today

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The Big Nevada Caucus is next week!

planning my vacation to Big Nevada

the Big parts

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I think I went to Nevada once

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
You go through Nevada. You don't go to it. One might go to Las Vegas. If he has loose morals.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

lol

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1752354912254504986

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug