Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

How about this? There’s like 40 tweets so it would take forever to screenshot and then be a scrolling nightmare if I pasted it here.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1752052609320423646.html

I’ve not used thread reader before so let me know if it doesn’t link properly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

EL BROMANCE posted:

How about this? There’s like 40 tweets so it would take forever to screenshot and then be a scrolling nightmare if I pasted it here.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1752052609320423646.html

I’ve not used thread reader before so let me know if it doesn’t link properly

It works! This is brilliant, I thought I was never going to get so see any more twitter shenanigans :D

And Oh my god the DUP are the most unintentionally hilarious collection of idiots

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

kazil posted:

You want lead? Just buy a Stanley Cup

I swear these weren't even a thing a month ago and now they're speed-running the discourse cycle.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
It's been a thing for like 2yrs, just now it's headline worthy because of the stupid Starbucks one that target had.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Does the excess happiness go into some sort of happy sack that floats around in space

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Air Skwirl posted:

I'm torn between wanting to honestly open up to Elmo and not wanting to swear in front of Elmo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc_5M-AK7HU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

the only good Elmo anything is the series of clips where he gets increasingly annoyed at another muppet's pet rock.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/elmo/status/1752378693446508842

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Thanks, Elmo

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Morpheus posted:

Does the excess happiness go into some sort of happy sack that floats around in space

I've never read animorphs, is that a thing that happens??

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/TokyoDilf/status/1752129279490408577?s=20

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:

LookieLoo posted:

Yeah, mass is stored in/retrieved from z-space, which is essentially the Warp from WH40K, minus the demons. Probably.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

LookieLoo posted:

Yeah, excess mass when they turn into smaller animals is just out there somewhere in space, where it could hypothetically (but very unlikely) get absolutely destroyed by a rocket or something.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Obnoxipus posted:

Yeah, excess mass when they turn into smaller animals is just out there somewhere in space, where it could hypothetically (but very unlikely) get absolutely destroyed by a rocket or something.
Which happens at least once iirc.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

:hmbol:

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

SkeletonHero posted:

Yeah, mass is stored in/retrieved from z-space, which is essentially the Warp from WH40K, minus the demons. Probably.

Incorrect, it's stored in the balls just as you would expect

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
For some reason i assumed Sesame street has stepped away from posting on the nazi bird site.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem are playing "Nearer, my God, to Thee"

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

SkeletonHero posted:

Who needs demons when you might collide with whichever bits of a teenager aren't necessary to construct a wolf?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

iwentdoodie posted:

It's been a thing for like 2yrs, just now it's headline worthy because of the stupid Starbucks one that target had.

I bought my Stanley Big Dumb Cup in 2018 for $25 just as they got briefly discontinued. It's a good cup.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Jabberlock posted:

giraffe syndrome, you hate to see it

no surprise they're kind of racist, cosplaying the 1920s version of egyptologists and harkening back to the extremely appropriative 1920s egypt aesthetic fad. also kinda feeling like any white westerner calling themself an "egyptologist" these days would turn out to be problematic

Everybody loves jrṯt bnrjt zt, the pintail duck who loves sweet milk!

We regret to inform you that sweet milk duck's heart did not balance the scales against the feather of Maat

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
:lol:

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/1752449446820860415?s=20

quote:

Tesla’s share price slid about 3% in after-hours trading Tuesday following news of the decision in the Delaware Chancery Court lawsuit filed by Richard Tornetta, a shareholder in the electric automaker.

Chancery Court Judge Kathaleen McCormick in her ruling found that Tornetta had proved that Musk “controlled Tesla,” and that the process leading to the board’s approval of his compensation was “deeply flawed.”

Musk had “extensive ties with the persons tasked with negotiating on Tesla’s behalf,” including management members “who were beholden to Musk,: among them General Counsel Todd Maron, who was his “former divorce attorney.”

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

canyoneer posted:

I bought my Stanley Big Dumb Cup in 2018 for $25 just as they got briefly discontinued. It's a good cup.

Seems cheaper than playing all the hockey for it.

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

I don't understand, why does Tesla value drop when their expenses drop?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Griddle of Love posted:

Never ask why about Tesla. It's like asking why about a Shuggoth.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

I'm just impressed an American judge told a billionaire they're making too much money.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Chicanery court

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Griddle of Love posted:

If a rich guy doesn't get what he wants then the company is doing bad.

Also because telling Elon no usually means poo poo is about to go nuts

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

iwentdoodie posted:

Also because telling Elon no usually means poo poo is about to go nuts

It's this basically, it increases risk which decreases value - being told anything he doesn't want to hear means Elon is about to make yet another manbaby decision like buying twitter or whatever.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Griddle of Love posted:

Tesla stock doesn't really concern itself with what happens with the company, its purely a member of how Musk cultists feel. So when a thing happens that is bad for Musk, the price goes down, regardless of what it means for the company

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Heath posted:

Thanks, Elmo

thelmo

lmao

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

i hope elon responds to this adverse court decision the same way that someone else we all know did.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
end of an era

https://x.com/_mrpussy/status/1752408656199680220?s=20

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

canyoneer posted:

Everybody loves jrṯt bnrjt zt, the pintail duck who loves sweet milk!

We regret to inform you that sweet milk duck's heart did not balance the scales against the feather of Maat

this rules

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Mr. Fix It posted:

thelmo

lmao

Thelmo and malaise

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

ZeusCannon posted:

For some reason i assumed Sesame street has stepped away from posting on the nazi bird site.

I mean, if you aren't an advertiser, it's still just another social media website to reach people on. Like they're not gonna spend a lot of time posting on bluesky cause that's still invite only and lmao at ever imagining any mainstream brand or media platform focusing on mastodon.

Like, I imagine most people know elon musk has been mishandling twitter, but the average person likely doesn't know the specifics of what's been happening to twitter.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Like, I imagine most people know elon musk has been mishandling twitter, but the average person likely doesn't know the specifics of what's been happening to twitter.

Neither does Elon. :dadjoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/deadpoetssara/status/1752249337923412064