Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

I was considering calling a permanent cease fire against Harbaugh if we won the SB. But no longer.

yeah yeah, here's your attention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Borsche69 posted:

yeah yeah, here's your attention

Why do you even have to comment?

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

I'm pretty surprised by this.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Best image you could find? he looks like jim carey in Liar Liar when he's talking to the girl with big cans in the elevator and he's going "momma. momma. *suck suck suck*"

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
those were some nice cans

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Freaquency posted:

The worst part of the Ravens losing is that Kawa is going to use it as carte blanche to piss and moan about one of the most successful active coaches in the NFL.

I mean he would have done it anyway but now it’s going to be extra annoying

Even if they won he wouldn't have been happy because it wasn't as good a win as some other Baltimore win from 19-dickety-two. Just completely pointless posting. Literally the same dumb complaints every week for a decade.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if ur team melts down u get to too, its simple trickle down meltonomics

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

kiimo posted:

Best image you could find? he looks like jim carey in Liar Liar when he's talking to the girl with big cans in the elevator and he's going "momma. momma. *suck suck suck*"

still better than arthur smith

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Any franchise that has ever given up a touchdown in the Superbowl should be ashamed of their tainted legacy. The Lions, Jaguars, Texans and Browns are the only pure teams left in the Superbowl era.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Pron on VHS posted:

Josh Allen. Wills his team to win, like Mahomes. Elevates performance in offseason. let down by coaching.

:3:
:allears:
You...you dont really mean that.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Even if they won he wouldn't have been happy because it wasn't as good a win as some other Baltimore win from 19-dickety-two. Just completely pointless posting. Literally the same dumb complaints every week for a decade.

2 decades, brosef

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

tbf it wouldn't be the same without him

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I love Kawalimus.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kawalimus is not asking anything of anyone. he talks that way irl to himself with no one around except me to hear it from the other room from time to time. that's what he likes to talk about. he's not screaming in mentally ill anger or trying to "get" anyone. just ignore it if you piss yourself off from looking at it. if you're good at being a step ahead of cspam trolls or whatever then save that kind of response for them and put him on ignore because he's just a weird guy. and he's similar to a tree. he's 6'4" and 150 pounds.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You'll have to get through me and cav tag team hell in a cell style before you get to our boy and oh, cav has to tie his shoes first

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I reserve the right to mock the insane ramblings of someone who acts like their team is a long suffering hellhole franchise like the Lions, Browns or Jaguars.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You reserve the right to get atomic wedgied

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Black Sunshine posted:

I reserve the right to mock the insane ramblings of someone who acts like their team is a long suffering hellhole franchise like the Lions, Browns or Jaguars.

Can I doompost

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

a neat cape posted:

Can I doompost

you got more right than most

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

a neat cape posted:

Can I doompost

Why couldn't you?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Black Sunshine posted:

Oh you're fine. I just laugh at the mocking. The only stuff that gets on my nerves is saying I have some weird cynical agenda or something and I "crave attention" which is just dumb and I'm not a person remotely like that whatsoever. So that's why that gets me agitated a bit especially at like 2 in the morning. But I should take my own advice and ignore that stuff too.

And by the looks of it I'm gonna be bitching for another decade cause Harbaugh's not leaving till he wants. We just want to be like the Steelers. Or maybe if Tomlin were to leave we'd finally be ok with getting rid of Harbaugh since he'd be the longest tenured coach in the league at that point.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

everyone can doompost and talk about their dumbass team critically. eagles fans did it this season and they were right to. but usually when people do it they have context for the thing their talking about vs the league wide standard. if it's not a perfect game its an indictment on harbaugh, or ozzie newsome, or some fucker. when you watch football for 30 years and don't come to terms with the fact that all teams lay a turd from time to time, then you're not watching. you're either willfully ignorant, or you want attention, and its hard to tell which is worse.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

a neat cape posted:

Can I doompost

Chargers fans absolutely get a pass

stolen team, rotten coaching, bad ownership, and enough wasted talent to make sure even the good times were tainted

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I reserve the right to say it's crazy that the 49ers are favored with an inferior head coach, defense, tight end, kicker and quarterback and also haven't looked great in quite a while without feeling the need to defend it as the lunacy rantings of a "nobody believes in us" false narrative.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
drat, just wanting to be like the franchise tied with the most super bowls and the head coach without a losing season

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

kiimo posted:

I reserve the right to say it's crazy that the 49ers are favored with an inferior head coach, defense, tight end, kicker and quarterback and also haven't looked great in quite a while without feeling the need to defend it as the lunacy rantings of a "nobody believes in us" false narrative.

I am surprised by this, I’d have understood it earlier in the season or if it was being played in the bay areaish, but this feels like it should be a push at most

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Can I doompost

It's your birth right as a Chargers fan.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Christian McCaffrey vs that run defense might do it on its own

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Tomlin for Baugh

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Borsche69 posted:

everyone can doompost and talk about their dumbass team critically. eagles fans did it this season and they were right to. but usually when people do it they have context for the thing their talking about vs the league wide standard. if it's not a perfect game its an indictment on harbaugh, or ozzie newsome, or some fucker. when you watch football for 30 years and don't come to terms with the fact that all teams lay a turd from time to time, then you're not watching. you're either willfully ignorant, or you want attention, and its hard to tell which is worse.

i mean sure but the team just poo poo the bed as the top seed for the 2nd time in a row. losing to an inferior team in embarrassing fashion is absolutely the right context to do a little bit of flipping out, as a treat

we must all come to terms with the fact that lamar fraudson is a cincinatti bengal in our own ways

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

But I should take my own advice and ignore that Harbaugh's not leaving till he wants.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

i mean sure but the team just poo poo the bed as the top seed for the 2nd time in a row. losing to an inferior team in embarrassing fashion is absolutely the right context to do a little bit of flipping out, as a treat

we must all come to terms with the fact that lamar fraudson is a cincinatti bengal in our own ways

Zay Flowers is now Earnest Byner. That's what we get for putting him on the ring of honor. You wanted him? You got him.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

yeah but he does this every day for every game for 20 years, this aint a one off or specific to this game

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

Zay Flowers is now Earnest Byner. That's what we get for putting him on the ring of honor. You wanted him? You got him.

ray rice to jim brown comparisons but no!! not like that!!

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Doomposting is a coping mechanism. It lets you ward off jinxes and protects you from posters making fun of you when your team inevitably loses.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Borsche69 posted:

yeah but he does this every day for every game for 20 years, this aint a one off or specific to this game

you get mad at the broken clock when its wrong

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Tombaugh

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

In this analogy there are always waves of posters celebrating how the clock is working perfectly twice a day

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

i get mad when the day ends in Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The337th posted:

In this analogy there are always waves of posters celebrating how the clock is working perfectly twice a day

to belabor this even further, kawalimus would say you gotta change the batteries even though the ones in there have a full charge or something. and then hold up a big 'look at me' sign