Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Forget it Bhabhi, it's Wizard Master.

The dumber bust rodd

they're completely opposite personalities. bust was annoyingly earnest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

i say swears online posted:

they're completely opposite personalities. bust was annoyingly earnest

Wizard master is entirely earnest in how dumb he is.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's ok to say the bit sailed over your head

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

i say swears online posted:

it's ok to say the bit sailed over your head

You do it and nothing but for 5 years it's not a bit you're just stupid.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

You do it and nothing but for 5 years it's not a bit you're just stupid.

:troll:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Didn’t even notice it was our pal WM. Such is life.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

wizard master

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Wizard Master and Bust Rodd are yin ang yang, equal and opposite.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Famethrowa posted:

wizard master

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Wimard zaster.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Lets kill him.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Used to think Wizard Master was Christman. But, no, he wouldn't sound THAT retarded after a stroke.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Saagonsa posted:

Lets kill him.

No more goon projects.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Wizard Master got your rear end lol, embarrassing

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Ah, so this is "rap" music.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Aren't there other rappers who are MAGA? There's two Latino ones I can't remember the names of.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
That rap song is relatively inoffensive. I've been unwillingly exposed to much worse.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

There's 4G Autoblow, the weird angular beard guy (though he's more of a singer I guess), and whoever else was rapping about Target "targeting our kids"

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

That rap song is relatively inoffensive. I've been unwillingly exposed to much worse.

His flow reminds me of the opera rapper from the Most Unwanted Song

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

A rapper from Alberta whining about American flags being taken down is just :discourse:

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Western Conservatives at least used to have the self respect to be anti American

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Okuteru posted:

Aren't there other rappers who are MAGA? There's two Latino ones I can't remember the names of.

Lil Pump, introduced at a rally in Grand Rapids(?) as “Little Pimp.”

Can’t remember a specific Latino MAGA rapper but I remember when Daddy Yankee endorsed John McCain.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Okuteru posted:

https://www.billboard.com/music/rb-hip-hop/kodak-black-endorses-donald-trump-again-1235453957/

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

The best was Riff Raff endorsing Trump literally 1 day before the 2020 election because someone told him his taxes would go down.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Is Kanye going to support Trump or is he going to half-assed run for President again

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I didn't even know Richard O'Brien lives in America.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

FlamingLiberal posted:

Is Kanye going to support Trump or is he going to half-assed run for President again

He seems to be platforming white supremacists and is supposedly working with Varg Virkenes, a black metal nazi who was convicted and tried for murder in Norway.

Dude is a worse version of Morrissey at this rate.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Okuteru posted:

He seems to be platforming white supremacists and is supposedly working with Varg Virkenes, a black metal nazi who was convicted and tried for murder in Norway.

lmao he’s not working with Varg, he wore a Burzum shirt while he was working with JPEGMAFIA. Varg claims to have no idea who he is and it would be shocking if he willingly associated with a black person. I also saw a pic of Kanye wearing a Peste Noire shirt, which is really going for racist metal deep cuts.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

FlamingLiberal posted:

A rapper from Alberta whining about American flags being taken down is just :discourse:

A lot of Albertans are weebs for America which is probably the saddest thing you can be.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I used to have family there. Calgary just feels like you’re in Texas.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I didn’t see this get posted

https://twitter.com/deep_beige/status/1752150321168552258?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Okuteru posted:

Varg talks about cats the same way suburban MAGA moms talk about how every Hispanic immigrant is in MS13. He's not working with anyone who has a tan, let alone is non-European.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

gonna be a rough one (not that the others weren’t)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Listening to old episodes, boy those guys called it wrong when they said Biden was going to be the mourner in chief, eulogizing our dying nation. That dude is raging against the dying of the light.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Nah, not really.

He's just doing a rerun of 'USA: The Classics', even harder. Trump would be shattering NATO, trying to hang out with North Korea or get some US-Russia thing going, establishing a new branch of the armed forces to clean out sanctuary cities, using the Space Force to claim Venus; flashy, wild stuff to keep himself not bored and the chuds happy.

Joe is just the bigger and dumber sequel of the Consensus of the last 60 years. NATO even harder. Suck off Israel even harder. Half-hearted but big social programs that don't address the issues but sure move cash around. I'm surprised he hasn't pledged to some fancy space program just to try and get some of that sweet Moon Landing nostalgia vibe going.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

Varg talks about cats the same way suburban MAGA moms talk about how every Hispanic immigrant is in MS13. He's not working with anyone who has a tan, let alone is non-European.

Yeah, Varg makes lovely electronic music now because he thought guitars were 'too Jewish.' Not a chance in hell.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

he thought guitars were 'too Jewish.'

lmfao

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

bro racism is the funniest thing on earth

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selec
Sep 6, 2003

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

Yeah, Varg makes lovely electronic music now because he thought guitars were 'too Jewish.' Not a chance in hell.

He and Kanye are aligned on at least the rule if not the reason. Kanye’s rules posted during the making of MBDTF

NO TWEETING
NO HIPSTER HATS
ALL LAPTOPS ON MUTE
JUST SHUT THE gently caress UP SOMETIMES
NO TWEETING PLEASE THANK YOU
NO BLOGGING
NO NEGATIVE BLOG VIEWING
DON’T TELL ANYONE ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING WE’RE DOING!
NO RACKING FOCUS WHILE MUSIC IS BEING PLAYED OR MUSIC IS BEING MADE
TOTAL FOCUS ON THIS PROJECT IN ALL STUDIOS
NO ACOUSTIC GUITAR IN THE STUDIO
NO PICTURES