Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I don’t know why people keep saying Taylor is liked because her music is catchy. Because that’s like what makes a pop song a pop song

If it isn’t catchy it isn’t gonna do anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

big nipples big life posted:

The steam forums are absolute proof of this. Every game with even the tiniest shred of popularity has multiple people crying about how the game is woke yet they have the little mouse icon that shows they bought it.

There's a workshop mod for Arma 3 that adds a bunch of weapon attachments and clothing options.

Some bigot made a workshop mod to hide specific parts of that mod because apparently just having the option to put things like rainbow rail covers on your gun and wear transgender flag patterned shemaghs are just too much for them to handle in a buggy war simulation game.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Doctor Butts posted:

There's a workshop mod for Arma 3 that adds a bunch of weapon attachments and clothing options.

Some bigot made a workshop mod to hide specific parts of that mod because apparently just having the option to put things like rainbow rail covers on your gun and wear transgender flag patterned shemaghs are just too much for them to handle in a buggy war simulation game.

If it's on nexus you can report it and they'll take it down, it's against their policy to have mods that remove rainbow/trans flags or whitewash characters or any of that garbage.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Hollismason posted:

I'm sorry the ham roll what now.. they compared her what to a ham roll

https://medium.com/@OhHiRalphJones/an-interview-with-that-taylor-swift-ham-sandwich-woman-51b2276073ce

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

If it's on nexus you can report it and they'll take it down, it's against their policy to have mods that remove rainbow/trans flags or whitewash characters or any of that garbage.

We flagged the workshop mod in steam. We'll see what happens 🤷‍♂️

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Whoops you said workshop, I can't read good. I doubt steam will do anything about it.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
How many goons are out there trying to channel the Engoron verdict, like the ending to Earthbound?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Nice. Now show us Johnson's numbers...

:allears:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

kuarduck posted:

12 dollars and 4 bibles

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

happy fraud judgement eve everyone

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

kuarduck posted:

Gonna have to wait for his son to get out of school to get the report on Johns— oh, those numbers

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Alright universe I'll root for the Chiefs, gently caress you Trump for making me do this

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Hazo posted:

Not every team name can be as cool as

Gonna make a non-woke football league and name all the teams after the bosses from Megaman X

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
If you play 1989 backwards it tells you to take drugs and join the illuminati.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

:froggonk:

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Whoops you said workshop, I can't read good. I doubt steam will do anything about it.

Valve: Our game engine and views on LGBTQ+ rights are stuck in 2004

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

emSparkly posted:

they literally have Source 2. have you been living under a drat boulder or what

EDIT: Valve (lol) really needs to do something about all the dipshits with transphobic soyjaks as their Conscientious Objector decals

JAnon fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jan 30, 2024

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

emSparkly posted:

The game engine is updated, the rest not so much.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Lol Trump just hates Taylor Swift because he's fuckin jealous of her. That's all it is.

She has the kind of fame and adoration you can't buy, it only comes from talent. He sees her fill up stadiums that are 1000 times the size of his pathetic half-full venues of thumb-people. TMZ is the Taylor Swift gossip channel, NFL broadcasts that the whole country is watching cut to her repeatedly, A-list celebrities go to her shows and parties. Hell the Trump thread and other Trump discussion places derail to talk about her instead of him.

And it drives Trump loving batshit. She's twice as popular as he pretends to be. This isn't anything to do with politics, this is straight up narcistic seething jealousy. Somebody is a bigger celebrity than him, and even worse, because everyone loves her.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
There's something hilarious about the creaking rage-filled urine-stinking MAGA movement psyching itself up for a kamikaze run against the billionaire avatar of youth, fun and wholesomeness

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Wait, that old ham sandwich post was sincere? I was certain it was a classic piece of shitposting.

drat, I've been giving humanity too much credit.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Powered Descent posted:

Wait, that old ham sandwich post was sincere? I was certain it was a classic piece of shitposting.

drat, I've been giving humanity too much credit.

Never, under any circumstance, underestimate how powerful Poe's law can be.

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Powered Descent posted:

I've been giving humanity too much credit.

I think this was your first mistake

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

JAnon posted:

they literally have Source 2. have you been living under a drat boulder or what

lmao nerd

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Tree Bucket posted:

There's something hilarious about the creaking rage-filled urine-stinking MAGA movement psyching itself up for a kamikaze run against the billionaire avatar of youth, fun and wholesomeness

:boom:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The steam forums are absolute proof of this. Every game with even the tiniest shred of popularity has multiple people crying about how the game is woke yet they have the little mouse icon that shows they bought it.

It's kinda hilarious because the infamous Starfield Pronouns Meltdown Guy got got again by Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League, a game that literally anyone with a pair of working eyes could tell months ahead of time was bad for multiple non-pronoun reasons and should not have been bought at all:

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Hazo posted:

Not every team name can be as cool as

They're great but lost a lot of their playing ability when quarterback Johny Concussion wandered out of the stadium at halftime and disappeared. His backup, Johnny Forfeit, just wasn't as good and ruined our playoff hopes.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

A lot of people are talented. You can just admit luck plays a big part without going full libertarian you know?

girls got a 15 year lucky streak then lol

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

nine-gear crow posted:

It's kinda hilarious because the infamous Starfield Pronouns Meltdown Guy got got again by Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League, a game that literally anyone with a pair of working eyes could tell months ahead of time was bad for multiple non-pronoun reasons and should not have been bought at all:

I wish they would actually stick with their boycotts. Like please, stop playing all these "woke" games and leave.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Oh poo poo, he got the full name treatment

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
drat I forgotten the hamsandwich analogy.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

From Alina instagram

:lol: she's Nicki Minajing

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

"I am a devout Christian. That means that I live my life strictly by the Word of God as it was written in the Holy Bible."

She's a liar and a sinner.

First sin is lying by saying she lives life strictly by the word of god, because the bible specifically says it's not our place to judge others.

Second sin is lying by saying she lives life strictly by the word of god, because the bible specifically says (in a BUNCH of places) not to lie.

I have no idea of the state of her body. I only assume it’s ragged and in need of a breather so to speak.

Ecclesiastes 10:13: "Fools base their thoughts on foolish assumptions, so their conclusions will be wicked madness; "

EDIT: Surprise!

Seems she just kept on sinnin'.

Accipiter fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Jan 30, 2024

ianskate
Sep 22, 2002

Run away before you drown!
It's still amazing to me that trunp has a functioning cardiovascular system, somehow as far as we know, unclogged arteries and multiple organs that don't leak viscous poisons into his body cavities from surviving with no exercise and purely on a diet consisting of fish delites, berders, other various synthetic greasy MACDONALDS food items, and aspartame cola.

And he's been doing this for likely decades. Somehow, people 20-30 years younger, in presumably better health suddenly develop stage 4 cancers and die young, yet this McTurd is currently outliving the average male.

On the occasion that I get a single item at McDonald's, I regret it immediately and feel awful for the rest of the day. How can he keep going?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

sharknado slashfic posted:

Alright universe I'll root for the Chiefs, gently caress you Trump for making me do this

KC is chuddy, SF is fabulous. Root for SF.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ianskate posted:

It's still amazing to me that trunp has a functioning cardiovascular system, somehow as far as we know, unclogged arteries and multiple organs that don't leak viscous poisons into his body cavities from surviving with no exercise and purely on a diet consisting of fish delites, berders, other various synthetic greasy MACDONALDS food items, and aspartame cola.

And he's been doing this for likely decades. Somehow, people 20-30 years younger, in presumably better health suddenly develop stage 4 cancers and die young, yet this McTurd is currently outliving the average male.

On the occasion that I get a single item at McDonald's, I regret it immediately and feel awful for the rest of the day. How can he keep going?

It's like an old Lewis Black joke about a 100 year old man who was interviewed by the paper about the secret to his longevity, and the guy ate nothing but bacon sandwiches with bacon grease instead of mayo because mayo is "too lean". Lewis Black ended that story with "Point is, we are all as unique as snowflakes."

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

bird with big dick posted:

KC is chuddy, SF is fabulous. Root for SF.

Nick Bosa is a maga shithead. Travic Kelce tells people to get vaccinated. Root for kc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

vaginite posted:

Lol Trump just hates Taylor Swift because he's fuckin jealous of her. That's all it is.

She has the kind of fame and adoration you can't buy, it only comes from talent. He sees her fill up stadiums that are 1000 times the size of his pathetic half-full venues of thumb-people. TMZ is the Taylor Swift gossip channel, NFL broadcasts that the whole country is watching cut to her repeatedly, A-list celebrities go to her shows and parties. Hell the Trump thread and other Trump discussion places derail to talk about her instead of him.

And it drives Trump loving batshit. She's twice as popular as he pretends to be. This isn't anything to do with politics, this is straight up narcistic seething jealousy. Somebody is a bigger celebrity than him, and even worse, because everyone loves her.

He should've learned to play the guitar.