Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Harald posted:

He should've learned to play the guitar.

The beach "Push" scene from Barbie just popped into my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Y57NWv5m0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

ianskate posted:

It's still amazing to me that trunp has a functioning cardiovascular system, somehow as far as we know, unclogged arteries and multiple organs that don't leak viscous poisons into his body cavities from surviving with no exercise and purely on a diet consisting of fish delites, berders, other various synthetic greasy MACDONALDS food items, and aspartame cola.

And he's been doing this for likely decades. Somehow, people 20-30 years younger, in presumably better health suddenly develop stage 4 cancers and die young, yet this McTurd is currently outliving the average male.

On the occasion that I get a single item at McDonald's, I regret it immediately and feel awful for the rest of the day. How can he keep going?

He's a fat elemental in a skin suit.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Trump is unfortunately from a healthy family with long lives. If only he took after his uncle the scientist instead of fighting Taylor Swift.

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Randalor posted:

He's a fat elemental in a skin suit.

That, and he hasn't worn his battery out like idiots who exercise.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Nessus posted:

Trump is unfortunately from a healthy family with long lives.

Somehow I don't think they had his diet. Fred Trump certainly wasn't an orange balloon in his later years like his son.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Harald posted:

not with fingers that small

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
In general I'd recommend against betting on the "They eat like this and don't exercise" idea, else you'd be like my dad, who told my mom for decades that because she's overweight and doesn't work out and eats sweets when she wants to that she's gonna get diabetes and have a heart attack and die, only to find out that my mom's fine and he's the rear end in a top hat with diabetes and a triple bypass under his belt.

That surprised the hell outta my Olympic-tryouts-participating swimmer dad.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
the NFL broadcosts do not constantly cut to Taylor Swift.

People are losing their mind over literal seconds. Millions of americans and the ex president are tremendously stupid and shriek like moronic howler monkeys over anything that hurts their fee fees

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Accipiter posted:

Somehow I don't think they had his diet. Fred Trump certainly wasn't an orange balloon in his later years like his son.

We need to hurry up and have a movie about Trump so we can cast Michael McKean as Fred because drat. I thought it WAS McKean at first.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The mayor of SF has promised that if they win the superbowl they will pick up all the human poo poo that the streets are filled with and deposit it all on the maralago lawn.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Accipiter posted:

I started watching the show Succession, and it reminds me of the Trump family. Donalds father, like Logan, was right to hate his children.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Nessus posted:

Trump is unfortunately from a healthy family with long lives. If only he took after his uncle the scientist instead of fighting Taylor Swift.

Haven't all his brothers and sisters died much earlier than his dad Fred? Most of his siblings I think have died in their early to mid 80s.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/ByNickEWoot/status/1752455341860671562

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

You know these people just wake up, every single day, thinking some combination of "TRUMP 2024 let's fuckin' go!!!!" and "Ugh loving liberals! Taylor Swift is now a Deep State Soros-funded psyop! loving LIBERALS!!!!! I'M GONNA 2ND AMENDMENT THOSE.....UGH loving LIBERALS!!! AND THEIR WOKE poo poo!!!!!" and those thoughts don't abate, ever. Not even on Sundays, the Lord's Day. They dream about this poo poo too. Those are the only thoughts that go through their heads, ever.

But then there's that guy on the left flipping the camera off. "TRUMP HELL YEAH GET 'EM" and "UGH loving LIBERALS!!!" is all this guy ever has on his mind and the dude still hasn't been bothered to get the Trump 2024 flag. Worst cultist ever.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Harald posted:

So, anyway, here's "Build The Wall"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

ProperCauldron posted:

the NFL broadcosts do not constantly cut to Taylor Swift.

People are losing their mind over literal seconds. Millions of americans and the ex president are tremendously stupid and shriek like moronic howler monkeys over anything that hurts their fee fees

"A young woman existing" is what hurts their fee fees and causes these meltdowns

It's loving insane. This country has a pathological hatred of young women

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I’m mostly fascinated by the GOT BUGS billboard lurking in the background of the insect-brained trump cultists, and by the guy who somehow managed to score the domain bugs.com.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

sharknado slashfic posted:

Alright universe I'll root for the Chiefs, gently caress you Trump for making me do this

Don't think of it as rooting for something you don't like, root for the extended result of it making legions of idiots mad and sad, solely based on their own flaws, ie, they're stabbing their own legs while screaming about how unfair it is that knives are pointy and they have nerves.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Actually, I think that conservatives obsessing over being needlessly hateful toward a pop star is preferable to them focusing on loving up the entire country out of spite

Neither is good, though.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
What's the german word for when you hate someone but are also extremely horny for them.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

withak posted:

What's the german word for when you hate someone but are also extremely horny for them.

republican

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Nessus posted:

Can’t upload but the Staten Island pizza rats won my heart

Rocket City (Huntsville) Trash Pandas and Mongomery Biscuits are bright shining stars in Alabama.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

withak posted:

Schadengeil

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
Fred Trump’s middle name is Christ. Had to look it up again to be sure it was real and Fred’s mom’s middle name is also Christ? Donald didn’t make the cut. He’s got lots of worshippers though, and a god complex.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Orlando Solar Bears are up there too.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Sorry for the Instagram link but lmao this reel

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2vN-v1x3mU/

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

GramCracker posted:

So, anyway, here's "Build The Wall"

I just realised you can play "Another Brick in the Wall" and conservatives will agree with everything.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
2020 2024

CaptainZot
Aug 11, 2000

Harald posted:

Look how far air accordion has got him.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lol

These people thing the human body is like those plastic 6 pack rings where if it gets stretched out it never recovers.

All women who have natural childbirth are able to smuggle small bowling balls in their nether regions.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

One day DickButt will make an appearance in Congress.

One day...

He works there though.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Oscar Wild posted:

Lol

These people thing the human body is like those plastic 6 pack rings where if it gets stretched out it never recovers.

All women who have natural childbirth are able to smuggle small bowling balls in their nether regions.

That’s exactly how it works. One time I took such a huge poo poo that my butt couldn’t tighten up enough to hold the little ones in and I had to get a lid surgically installed down there.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Oscar Wild posted:

(weird perverts theorizing about another person's genitals)

:stare: what the gently caress

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

CannonFodder posted:

Rocket City (Huntsville) Trash Pandas and Mongomery Biscuits are bright shining stars in Alabama.

A few years back the minor league baseball team the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs announced that for one game only, they were becoming the Lehigh Valley Cheesesteaks and that you could buy merch that had onions on the logo or did not have onions on the logo and I'm mad every day at myself that I never bought a jersey even though I've never seen them play or even been to their region of Pennsylvania.

I just wanted a Cheesesteaks jersey.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Hazo posted:

I’m mostly fascinated by the GOT BUGS billboard lurking in the background of the insect-brained trump cultists, and by the guy who somehow managed to score the domain bugs.com.

what's up with that, doc?

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol
https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1752443496936382767

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

The chad Jon Voight MOGS virgin Taylor Swift

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

And we’ve got Chachi, and that dude from Hercules. Oh, and did I mention that blonde dude from Dukes of Hazard? Yeah, him too. And let’s not forget Randy Quaid…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Chuds McGreedy posted:

Fred Trump’s middle name is Christ. Had to look it up again to be sure it was real and Fred’s mom’s middle name is also Christ? Donald didn’t make the cut. He’s got lots of worshippers though, and a god complex.

I remember when I heard that, I went "....Oh, that's probably where Warren Ellis got the name for the Transmetropolitan character."