Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

“They’re calling it their Hail Mary pass to drag Biden over the finish line. Here’s the deal. I don’t think people are going to take advice from someone who flies around on a private jet, has private security when they’re paying thousands of dollars more just to live.

“That might not be a lot of money for Taylor Swift. She may not feel the impact of Bidenomics, but millions of people across this country are. She should stick to writing songs. And by the way, Benny, this woman has made a career off of writing songs about picking the wrong guy.

“We should not trust her to pick the wrong guy in this presidential election.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

pretty sure its already happen.

like millennia or when ever communication and lying was invented .

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

quote:

“We should not trust her to pick the wrong guy in this presidential election.”

Indeed. Because that sentence is the same as “We should trust her to pick the right guy in this presidential election.”

These dimwits can't help but trip over themselves any time brain function needs to move beyond first gear.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Fake or not I cannot say, but Don looks way more into it than Joe.

Glad the Lyin Media are finally waking up to the complete epistemological event horizon tho

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

And the traitors gonna hate hate hate hate hate

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

:laffo:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

BRB posting my hog

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Oh no, is this the sissy hypno I've heard so much about?!?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Jon Voight is just low-rent Christopher Walken.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

man we really need a Hog Hunter's gangtag

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

PhazonLink posted:

tbf the duggar family matriarch has been pregnant for so many times I think a doc actually did tell her it was dangerous to get pregnant (so soon).

do you think she actually has labor anymore, or does she sneeze and the kid just falls out?

Is she a termite queen?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:vince:

this is really loving good

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Cornwind Evil posted:

I swear, if I liked football, and my girlfriend/wife suddenly expressed an interest because of an outside source, I'd be happily sitting next to her giving her the basics on how games work while we watched.

It really is true, not only are there more people who are stupid than you think, but they're even stupider than you think.

This has literally been what’s happening since Taylor and Kelce started dating. Normal guys think this is cool because hey my girlfriend/wife is interested in one of my interests but also wants to learn more about the game.

Weird maladjusted fuckboys on the other hand are horrified their girlfriends are “invading” their holy sportball space and are mad as hell about it.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Heads up folks… word is the secret thread Tribunals are starting up again, and rumor has it numerous posters ITT are getting in-dick-ted.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Cowslips Warren posted:

do you think she actually has labor anymore, or does she sneeze and the kid just falls out?

Basically yeah which is why she had to stop having kids. Turns out preemies are fragile.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/OwenBenjamin/status/1752422032187470011

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Well for one she's very rich

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

TIL 34 is "middle-aged."

TIAL Owen Benjamin is probably gay because holy poo poo that out of nowhere projection. Calls Taylor Swift "low quality," but SURPRISE he's single.

EDIT: Holy poo poo he literally starred in a show called "Gaytown."

Accipiter fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jan 31, 2024

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hachi machi...

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i mean she seems nice and has alot of talent. maybe similar interests, probably knows what she is looking for. probably get to meet cool people at parties.

also i turn 33 tomarrow. guess i am over the hill. sorry.

also yeah that some preem projection there.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Owen Benjamin is peanut butter and jealous

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

I want Jason Kelce to shove this nerd into a locker.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Why would a man want to marry a women, sounds gay.

This has to be trolling right?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Lmao I want to know what these weirdos think is a realistic alternative for Taylor loving Swift to travel

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.

Harald posted:

He should've learned to play the guitar.

He should’ve learned to play them drums

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

I would be willing to settle for Taylor Swift.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

DandyLion posted:

man we really need a Hog Hunter's gangtag

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

cr0y posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Benjamin

Apparently he had some success as an actor and stand-up and then fully lost his goddamn mind.

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023

Hazo posted:

Lmao I want to know what these weirdos think is a realistic alternative for Taylor loving Swift to travel

Private rail car like Cheryl from Archer

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
I was thinking about Gina gershon and how she totally hosed up an easy life just because she couldn’t keep her abhorrent views to herself

She even had an easy way out because her co-star has a trans sister; she could have said “I’ve seen the light and understand now “ or something similar and maybe even have been made into a bigger star…

But no, dumb is dumb

They can’t help themselves

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lmaooo :perfect:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

PKMN Trainer Red is the best poster in this thread since A Fancy Hat

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

TremorX fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jan 31, 2024

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

cr0y posted:

i'm sorry to say but it is hella gay to care about the opposite sex.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

jet sanchEz posted:

I was thinking about Gina gershon and how she totally hosed up an easy life just because she couldn’t keep her abhorrent views to herself

What did the lady from Bound do?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

(someone posted this in the Trump Legal Issues thread)

UH-OH, DERNALD!

Prosecutor in Trump Georgia case settles divorce ahead of testimony

quote:

The last minute settlement agreement allows both Wade and Willis to avoid testimony in a divorce case that has underpinned many of the salacious allegations against the two prosecutors. Wednesday’s hearing would have been closely watched by attorneys for Trump and his co-defendants as they prepare for a separate Feb. 15 hearing in Fulton County on a motion to disqualify the prosecutors from the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
drat this misogynist tweet competition is getting fierce!