Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Speleothing posted:

Starting a massive drug addiction or getting off of one

yup classic wetbrain poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

we're putting down drug enthusiasts now?

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

One More Fat Nerd posted:

https://twitter.com/clapifyoulikeme/status/1752107702380052980?s=20

Lmao, how the gently caress would you forget 2016-2020? A massive head injury?

Had covid a few times?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
we had a kid at our middle school who brought jarts to a track meet and was throwing them into the stands and ended up piercing a runner through the cheek

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

we had a kid at our middle school who brought jarts to a track meet and was throwing them into the stands and ended up piercing a runner through the cheek

Why was the runner in the stands? Was he lost?

Gripweed has issued a correction as of 23:32 on Jan 30, 2024

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

Why was the run in the stands? Was he lost?

this had to have been in 1957 so I assume the runner means someone escaping a lynching

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ouch. i bet some parents were pissed when they saw their kid looking like steve buscemi in fargo.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Gripweed posted:

Why was the runner in the stands? Was he lost?

it was a middle school track meet, the kids in the stands were the kids not currently running

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

it was a middle school track meet, the kids in the stands were the kids not currently running

But when he was hit he was a spectator, not a runner. Even a professional runner is a spectator when they’re sitting in the stands.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Gripweed posted:

But when he was hit he was a spectator, not a runner. Even a professional runner is a spectator when they’re sitting in the stands.

Shut the gently caress up

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I'm gonna throw a jart through your monitor

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Gripweed posted:

Maybe their eyes were closed or they were blind. Google the definition of spectate, idiot.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bald Stalin posted:

Maybe their eyes were closed or they were blind. Google the definition of spectate, idiot.

That would explain why they didn’t dodge the Jart.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Gripweed posted:

maybe he wasn't actually watching a race so he was just a sitter?

pic unrelated

Marx-Joules

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/marionumber4/status/1752471592561475591?s=20

He leaves us (the married) behind him, on his way to the vaunted halls of Divorcia, land of the "Adult Chef Boy-Ar-Dee Dinner."

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the idea is that after you divorce you find a newer better wife

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Voice of Labor has issued a correction as of 01:49 on Jan 31, 2024

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

surely one of you goons will step up and say "I can fix him"

not in a sexual way, in a brain surgery way

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I think maybe the dancing fake old man from the six flags ads might be good for fett. Power couple honestly.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

The Voice of Labor posted:

too late—the jar was clearly labeled "abnormal"

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Expecting goons to have valuable skills is usually going to be the start on a road to disappointment.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

all I'm expecting is confidence

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Goons should be in line to marry fetterman just for the cost savings on wearing the same clothes in the same size.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

One More Fat Nerd posted:

https://twitter.com/clapifyoulikeme/status/1752107702380052980?s=20

Lmao, how the gently caress would you forget 2016-2020? A massive head injury?

Nah this would be an incredible bit. Just drive the neoliberal dumbasses at your workplace insane with minimal effort.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a random goon attempting brain surgery on fetterman would fix him, yes. but i'm sure he'll fix himself sooner or later, anyway.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Oscar Wild posted:

Goons should be in line to marry fetterman just for the cost savings on wearing the same clothes in the same size.

and congressional health care

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

*Optimus Prime voice* Herman Cain where are you? We need you? We send this message out to the stars, hoping to reunite.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Syphilis Is Soaring would be a great name for a Jello Biafra album

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

syphilis rules because one day you get a sore on your dick and you ignore it and hope it goes away and wouldn't you know it, it does! then you lose your mind and every once in a while you become briefly lucid and find out you've been elected president but before you can really let it sink in, you continue to sweatily rant in front of 10,000 people about how your toilet won't gobble up the turds like they used to

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1752285531315011852

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Loucks posted:

Nah this would be an incredible bit. Just drive the neoliberal dumbasses at your workplace insane with minimal effort.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

right before valentines day. help your troglodyte brother out

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

those guangxi mountains are so cool. they're one of my favorite things on earth.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzSj4hpRGAk

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
maybe I’m dumb here but don’t they check for syphilis on STD screens? every time I date a new person we both go get tested.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

ultimateforce posted:

maybe I’m dumb here but don’t they check for syphilis on STD screens? every time I date a new person we both go get tested.

Yes, but you would actually have to get screened first

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ultimateforce posted:

sounds expensive

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

ultimateforce posted:

i think the syphilis epidemic and peoples std testing habits might be related

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1752518567239536821?t=SxVSylHhKK8lyCYoFJdEjA&s=19

When he's right, he's right.