Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

jet sanchEz posted:

I was thinking about Gina gershon and how she totally hosed up an easy life just because she couldn’t keep her abhorrent views to herself

She even had an easy way out because her co-star has a trans sister; she could have said “I’ve seen the light and understand now “ or something similar and maybe even have been made into a bigger star…

But no, dumb is dumb

They can’t help themselves
excuse me, but you mean gina carano.

gina gershon is a smirking princess whose worst crime is starring in a woody allen movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
not even at the Super Bowl yet and we’ve already reached the “it’s gay and beta male behavior to marry Taylor Swift” stage

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

holy poo poo lololol

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Hazo posted:

PKMN Trainer Red is the best poster in this thread since A Fancy Hat

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Why would a man marry a 34 year old ham sandwich? Everyone knows the best jamon iberrico is aged only two years. Seems like something Mr Owen would be familiar with.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I can’t get get women but if I could they’d be hot and fertile.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Remember that the people who also went out and purchased expensive products just to destroy them on camera to "own us" are the same people who are launching hate-filled attacks against a pop star because they think that makes them the better person

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Hal, gimme one of these with extra mustard

Oh wait

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog

Ghostlight posted:

gina gershon is a smirking princess whose worst crime is starring in a woody allen movie.

Ha, that’s right

Forgot her name already

And I saw Haywire in the theatre——good flick too

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao sign me up

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Travis Kelce has been to many Taylor Swift concerts

makes u think :thunkher:

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

MrMojok posted:

(someone posted this in the Trump Legal Issues thread)

UH-OH, DERNALD!

Prosecutor in Trump Georgia case settles divorce ahead of testimony

ELECTION INTERFERENCE

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
34 YEARS

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I want this and also for someone to take away the space between my gangtags tia

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

That's as many as four tens.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

quote:

Four Olives
:stare:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Fucker's so rich now he can afford a fourth olive :lofty:

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I cannot fathom how so many people spend so much time and energy getting loving angry about poo poo that doesn’t affect them in the slightest

I mean there a a ton of assholes who do it to get money from stupid shitheads (FOX News, twitter dickheads that people love posting here)

The GOP is just 100% all in on cashing in on fear and hate

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

mods plz

Afakasi
Jul 9, 2009

This guy can't comprehend being with someone who has both the means and capacity to leave him.

"Old enough to have a driver's license? That's trouble!"

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

Outstanding! I've never wanted a gangtag before, but this? This compels me.

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

Cat Hassler posted:

I cannot fathom how so many people spend so much time and energy getting loving angry about poo poo that doesn’t affect them in the slightest

I 100% agreed with you until I remembered I'm a non-american who spends an hour a day reading the Trump LOL thread

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Man, that three minutes when I thought Gina Gershon went chud was pretty harrowing. :stare:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

If marrying Taylor Swift is gay, then call me J. Edgar Hoover and back up the Brinks truck! :homebrew:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

I know it's probably a They Live reference but I'm getting some severe Axiom Verge / Axiom Verge 2 feelings here.

Much like MTG, I'd like to publicly display Hunter's Hog too.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

:mods: please.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

I know it's probably a They Live reference but I'm getting some severe Axiom Verge / Axiom Verge 2 feelings here.

Much like MTG, I'd like to publicly display Hunter's Hog too.

Nah, she's too preoccupied with fighting *adusts glasses* "in-dick-to-bull" crimes regarding BORDER, these days.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

idk where you came from but please don't stop

e:
I've always wanted a gang tag ... wistfully stares off into the distance

Jelly fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Jan 31, 2024

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Man, that three minutes when I thought Gina Gershon went chud was pretty harrowing. :stare:

I really hate the level of distrust we're forced to live in now, because a lot of people I used to respect went straight up Nazi in my community. They'd find one specific issue where they agree with Trump and that was enough to declare war on LGBT, minority groups, and reality itself.

Every time you find out someone else has decided to embrace or "accept" Trump after everything just completely throws every personal relationship into question. It's like living in the back half of Salem's Lot.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

For real. Had a thing for her since I barely knew what that meant. Would have been a bummer.

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

Its beautiful.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Ghostlight posted:

It was crazy how fast she went from "the lip bite girl" to "well-liked woman in the Star War" to "...who?"

like nobody even remembers or gives a poo poo about her being in mma

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Absolutely one of the thread MVPs

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Some restaurant I ended up on an email list for just sent out a mass mailing announcing their closing, blaming B-B-BIDENOMICS in part for their woes. Most restaurants in the area seem to be thriving (to the point we don’t even bother trying to find seating on a Friday or Saturday night without a reservation made days in advance), so :shrug:

And also lol. Maybe spend less time chasing the rage of the day and more time running your business, chudnuts.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
A business failing in a booming economy is a poo poo business.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Almost Smart posted:

Some restaurant I ended up on an email list for just sent out a mass mailing announcing their closing, blaming B-B-BIDENOMICS in part for their woes. Most restaurants in the area seem to be thriving (to the point we don’t even bother trying to find seating on a Friday or Saturday night without a reservation made days in advance), so :shrug:

And also lol. Maybe spend less time chasing the rage of the day and more time running your business, chudnuts.

Don't go woke, go broke

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

:ohdear:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

:five: :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

:five: (and that number falls WAY short of the praise Hunter's Hog should get!)