Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Logic Probed
Feb 26, 2011

Having a normal one since 2016

I will never, ever get these fucker's obsession with "eggs" and "breeding potential". Do they just not understand how creepy it makes them sound outside their base? Or do they know, and just don't care? Or worse, do they think repeating them ad infinitum will seep into the collective consciousness of the public?

Some of these freaks like to rail against LBGT+ people as pedophiles, but this right here is basically a foghorn of implication if I had to say anything about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Man, that three minutes when I thought Gina Gershon went chud was pretty harrowing. :stare:

I went straight to Google because I was so upset

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
idk about you guys but I wouldn't want my profile pic to look like I'm heiling

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Jelly posted:

idk where you came from

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/AnnaBower/status/1752507706122838155

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24397952-mike-roman-ora-suit

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Logic Probed posted:

I will never, ever get these fucker's obsession with "eggs" and "breeding potential". Do they just not understand how creepy it makes them sound outside their base? Or do they know, and just don't care? Or worse, do they think repeating them ad infinitum will seep into the collective consciousness of the public?

Some of these freaks like to rail against LBGT+ people as pedophiles, but this right here is basically a foghorn of implication if I had to say anything about it.

I've had discussions with my family about how religious elder leaders in my childhood congregation who nonstop preached to me about striving to do good and not be a creepy pervert later got thrown into handcuffs for things like waving dong at women at a local laundromat. It's almost as if these proclaimed super religious people who spend 92 hours per day obsessing over sex are the exact predatory creeps everybody should be wary of.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Logic Probed posted:

I mean, maybe she has spoken on this, I'm not going to research it, but maybe neither one of them wants kids?

Honestly I think it is a whole redux of the anti-gay marriage arguments with some misogyny build in, but honestly that was always a big part of the gay marriage "debate".

Basically they just can't admit that marriage is a basic civil contract between two people for really pragmatic reasons that can change, that one or both people may want and can end independently and not sort of control concept.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

:lmao:

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Jelly posted:

Yes but see as a literal white supremacist he specifically wants that because he was doing exactly that.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Three Olives posted:

I mean, maybe she has spoken on this, I'm not going to research it, but maybe neither one of them wants kids?

Honestly I think it is a whole redux of the anti-gay marriage arguments with some misogyny build in, but honestly that was always a big part of the gay marriage "debate".

Basically they just can't admit that marriage is a basic civil contract between two people for really pragmatic reasons that can change, that one or both people may want and can end independently and not sort of control concept.

He definitely does want kids

https://stylecaster.com/entertainment/celebrity-news/1689883/travis-kelce-taylor-swift-kids/

quote:

Back in February 2023, Travis made some controversial comments about needing to “find a breeder” to bring children into the picture. “I’m gonna find a breeder, and I’m gonna get kids so that mom can love me again,” he said on the February 9th episode of his podcast. Little did we know that just a few months later, Travis would start making headlines for his budding romance with none other than Taylor Swift.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1752502867666080055

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Almost Smart posted:

Some restaurant I ended up on an email list for just sent out a mass mailing announcing their closing, blaming B-B-BIDENOMICS in part for their woes. Most restaurants in the area seem to be thriving (to the point we don’t even bother trying to find seating on a Friday or Saturday night without a reservation made days in advance), so :shrug:

And also lol. Maybe spend less time chasing the rage of the day and more time running your business, chudnuts.

Back in 2015, right after gay marriage came to Indiana, a donut shop in my town declared that LGBT individuals were banned from the premises. It closed down permanently by the afternoon.

I still think they were trying to get themselves on wingnut welfare before the collapse, but I guess Fox News didn't take their call.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

To be fair to her, I don't think this politician has ever retained the cognizance to fully understand how unintelligent she truly is.

tl;dr: Holy gently caress, she dumb.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Looks like "op" and its variants are the new descriptors for absolutely everything antithetical to the conservative agenda.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

This seems big

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

How come Biden isn't doing anything about all the Bigfoots crossing the border?

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Jelly posted:

This guy is a goldmine of hosed-up takes. WTAF is this poo poo
https://twitter.com/OwenBenjamin/status/1677390009274343434

A white supremecist piece of poo poo posted:

You’d be surprised how much women don’t actually want to be valued on their yoga panted body and cubicle slave job

I guess men love cubicle slave jobs now?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

TremorX posted:

It's racism OP. There's tons of twitter accounts that post it.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

kazil posted:

It's racism OP. There's tons of twitter accounts that post it.

Yeah, I realize that, but he manages to shoehorn racism, sexism, class warfare and homophobia into one rant.

And suddenly becomes pro-Muslim because the whites are Muslims.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

TremorX posted:

Yeah, I realize that, but he manages to shoehorn racism, sexism, class warfare and homophobia into one rant.

yes, Nazis hate all those people

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

TremorX posted:

kazil pointed out a few pages ago that the dude is like a whole-rear end nazi holocaust denier white power shitbag.

So yeah if you have a Twitter account get used to him being boosted onto your homepage feed.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Lady on the right looks like she’s trying to force her skull out through her eyebrows drat

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

where are the aliens, joe

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

LOL that a woman who got famous singing about how she’s too awkward and weird for the hot guy to notice her ends up dating a football star.

Get you some, girl.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

G O L D M I N E

e:

brb lmfaodying

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jan 31, 2024

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Lol

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

You're a true artist, sign me up!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

deoju posted:

Ted Nugent had one number 1 hit fifty years ago. :lmao: at comparing him to Swift's star power. They'd be better off dropping the subject.

Well, he wrote a song entitled,

Cough

“Whang dang sweet poontang”

This is a real thing that actually happened

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Jan 31, 2024

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Can MSNBC sue for this lmfao

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I’m amazed Laura Vanderboobin isn’t already a Fox commentator.

(also amazing job doing the highlights and making them look 3d, god drat dude)

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

I gave it a shot.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

This dude looks like he's 40 and still cranking his dick to ladder theory. He needs to stop sniffing Taylor Swift's ovaries, what a loving creep.

Grey Cat posted:

I gave it a shot.

Please, just slam it right into my title.

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jan 31, 2024

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Grey Cat posted:

I gave it a shot.

I want any and all gang tags involved Hunter's wicked hog

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

TremorX posted:

I was wondering why this fucknut's name rang a bell so I finally looked it up. He had a lovely sitcom on TBS for a few years in the early 2010's that ran in a block with...Danny Masterson. Best and brightest, TBS. Best and brightest.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I also had this but I figured that the mods probably wouldn't like it so much.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
And a joyous Hunter'Shog to you as well.