Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Tomi must be right because she is stupid as poo poo and can't stop talking about trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a head-chopping knife and a racewar screed is a good guy with a head-chopping knife and a racewar screed.

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Tree Bucket posted:

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a head-chopping knife and a racewar screed is a good guy with a head-chopping knife and a racewar screed.

Proof guns aren't a problem CHECKMATE LIBS

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Well the copyrighted audio can be automatically picked up easily by a program checking videos as they are uploaded. A guy ranting while holding a severed head can't really be picked up in an automatic fashion

Except they can detect copyrighted video without audio these days, even if it's only part of the whole frame.

And it's not about the automatic detection, I'm sure it was reported hours ago and they couldn't be arsed to check on it.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

:stonk: Jesus christ I was even earlier saying how these guys are just gonna jihad or whatever

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Waffle House posted:

:stonk: Jesus christ I was even earlier saying how these guys are just gonna jihad or whatever

Here's a fun tidbit about the crazy:

quote:

According to reports, Mohn sued the United States multiple times, claiming he wasn't informed that taking out student loans didn't guarantee him gainful employment.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1752523414915498329

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1752523055136415804

She just needs to call Trump a rapist and the entire Trump hivemind will self-destruct.

Fox Entertainment just having a normal day.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I did not expect that video to be so easy to find. Trump supporters are diseased. Good night.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

It's fascinating to see the progression of the dumb rear end in a top hat that Joel McHale used to clown on in Good Day New York clips on The Soup to talking head positions in increasingly unhinged and fringier right wing outlets.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Up next: racist and sexist and homophopic and xenophobic and transphobic and Islamophobic and why we need a total ban on abortion power hour. Stay tuned.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Accipiter posted:

Here's a fun tidbit about the crazy:

While a degree is no guarantee of employment at least the guy was able to get...

a little head start

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Can I have this tag please?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Nelson Mandingo posted:

IM HAVING A MELTDOWN ABOUT TAY TAY

Look, I know Final Fantasy IV: The After Years was pretty terrible, but it's not worth having a meltdown over.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hope my son never cuts off my head because of Joe Biden ):

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Countdown to it being called a 'false flag' and the killer being accused of being a woke trans starts..... NOW

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Fox news's ratings are so god dammed hosed that they will make even a "Hello" into a bunch of crazy poo poo like Obama's Tan Suit or the missing Lapel Pen.

If there is one thing trump did right, it's being poo poo a poo poo bag so horribly that it gave normal people an endless supply of pointing out republicans crazy hypocrisy.

I mean sure there is a thick layer of people who, scream shut up, they don't want to think as they protect the republican party, but they look crazy too.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Nooner posted:

I hope my son never cuts off my head because of Joe Biden ):

If I'm gonna be behadded, it will be because Taylor Swift is starting her own country, and nothing less.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
It's almost like Republicans can see the end of the line coming. The freak out in late summer, early fall is going to be pure insanity.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
President Swift announces that gayness is mandatory

Ben Shapiro and Matt Walsh fearing the worst, secretly marry and feed one another cyanide in their bunker

The Chiefs win the superbowl

DARKNESS TAKE THE WORLD

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I hope one of these tweets is the last straw and Taylor Swift starts telling all of her followers who to vote for.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol That video of her and her family talking about if she endorses Biden or whatever "imagine all the people that buy tickets to your concerts and then cut that in half!". So disgusting how obvious it is that they're just looking out for their own paychecks in that moment, even though TS was already like a 90 millionaire or something at that point.

Legit some Michael Jordan-esque "republicans buy shoes too!" moment

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Trump going to war and getting his poo poo pushed in my Taylor Swift would be fuckin hilarious.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Surely, the leopards will leave her face alone.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
tbh I really want to see what happens if Haley decides to join the Swiftie side of the war

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Trump going to war and getting his poo poo pushed in my Taylor Swift would be fuckin hilarious.

Trump is incredibly stupid and incredibly thin skinned about his own image, and hates anyone being percieved as more popular than he is.

But he is smart enough to not broadside Swift himself. It's all just chudosphere morons.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
If Tay Tay told her fans to take over the capital it would be more organised and effective than any chud "revolution"

Most importantly though it would have style, flair and sick dancing.

slandergoose
Jun 24, 2023

TremorX posted:

Countdown to it being called a 'false flag' and the killer being accused of being a woke trans starts..... NOW

I haven't read the hard forums in a few years but that is 100% the narrative they are going to go with

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
I don't know why but I'm laughing so hard right now
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1752541922189770820

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

PREDICTABO!

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Stink Billyums posted:

I also learned math in Georgia, and yeah, that adds up

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Stink Billyums posted:

Wat

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Stink Billyums posted:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Fired up on what, I wonder.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Stink Billyums posted:

drat. Literally less comprehensible than Scott Steiner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Escape From Noise posted:

Fired up on what, I wonder.

I'm not so sure I'd take any endorsement from anyone who called American soldiers "losers and suckers" and belittled McCain for being a POW, but then again, you'd have to have a ton of brainworms to believe that

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

So Biden has just left the aliens hanging there without a response for nine days? Is he crazy?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

UltraShame posted:

President Swift announces that gayness is mandatory

Ben Shapiro and Matt Walsh fearing the worst, secretly marry and feed one another cyanide in their bunker

Super Bowl 58. A commercial plays with Taylor Swift as the face on the screen of the 1984 Apple commercial. "Gayness is mandatory!" she exclaims. Then Ben Shapiro runs in the door and throws a laptop at the screen and it explodes. Trump 2024 shows as clean white text on a black background. Biden takes West Virginia by 8 points.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
lol trump

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Junk posted:

lol trump

The all-star varsity basketball player?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1752468455629185230?s=20