Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Troublemaker
Mar 12, 2007

Can a (mostly) lurker get a Hunter's Hog gangtag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Troublemaker posted:

What they said ^^

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Logic Probed posted:

I will never, ever get these fucker's obsession with "eggs" and "breeding potential". Do they just not understand how creepy it makes them sound outside their base? Or do they know, and just don't care? Or worse, do they think repeating them ad infinitum will seep into the collective consciousness of the public?

Some of these freaks like to rail against LBGT+ people as pedophiles, but this right here is basically a foghorn of implication if I had to say anything about it.

it's because 3o is quoting an actual nazi, op. hope that helps

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Happy Trump gets banned from doing business in New York day to all who celebrate!

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

Troublemaker posted:

I'll also ask for a friend.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
I'd like one, but only to support Fred Dryer.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

How's the Berder Crisis going? Did those big, hungry boys get their McDonald's?

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Escape From Noise posted:

Is it because his pillows are rock hard?? :elon:

I heard they're a bit lumpy

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

We went from

To

https://twitter.com/highbrow_nobrow/status/1752358905659707719?s=20

Bonus Mike Lindell

https://twitter.com/CalltoActivism/status/1752413818003628407?s=20

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Your son says worse.

Who here actually says the same poo poo around your parents than you do with friends?

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

She's like 34 years old. She can say "gently caress", as a treat.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Bonus Mike Lindell
:lol:
and the oscar goes to...

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

lol in the Trump thread every time you’re dragged into a secret thread tribunal… The Hog Chamber

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Goon project let's buy up my pillow I'll be the eccentric crack smoking CEO

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Your son says worse.

Who here actually says the same poo poo around your parents than you do with friends?

I do, to mixed results. My dad curses a lot and likes his bad jokes. My mom kind of gets mad though.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

I would request a Hunter's Hogs gangtag. last thread caught a probe, "horny" content in a post comparing the House to a geriatric cuck orgy in the florida villages

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'd request a hunters hog gang tag but honestly it's too small a gang tag feels inappropriate you know?

Should be a obnoxiously large tag.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
i would like the hunter's hog gang tag pls

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1752549033405772195?s=20

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Hahaha, are they actively trying to get NFL fans who hate her to get back on her side? Oh no she got excited at a sports game she went to see, "think of the children!!!".

Cut to trump sitting at some random sports game with his typical bored and grumpy scowl. "Yes, be more like that!!!".

Conservatives really have stopped trying to get the vote of anyone under 60 haven't they?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

How do I feel? let's see; he didn't lose everything fast enough and more chuds need to end up in the poorhouse

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Should have referred to him as an antichrist instead. Really rile 'em up.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

This comic is a bit weird, because the elephant has a trump tumor, but is also sporting a Trump hairdo. Or is that a side effect of the tumor?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Lol

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Onkel Hedwig posted:

This comic is a bit weird, because the elephant has a trump tumor, but is also sporting a Trump hairdo. Or is that a side effect of the tumor?

I don’t know if it’s the artist’s intention or not, but I’m going to assume Trump’s mouth is in fact the elephant’s rear end in a top hat.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
lol that artist just wanted an excuse to portray trump as an animal's rear end in a top hat and that's great

he put so much effort into the hosed up trump-rear end

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/wutangkids/status/1752413384622891227?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Right now, Arthur Engoron is enjoying his morning coffee and smiling to himself thinking about the ruling that he is going to release just a couple hours from now

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Good for Kelsey Grammer.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Woah, when did we start getting hog gangtags?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

greazeball posted:

Happy Trump gets banned from doing business in New York day to all who celebrate!

Let's not be hasty. It's just probably going to happen today. Engoron might want to take a few more days to stab it several more times and make sure it's dead.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Random Stranger posted:

Let's not be hasty. It's just probably going to happen today. Engoron might want to take a few more days to stab it several more times and make sure it's dead.

Don't stop stop he's already dead!

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Trump has been saying poo poo, bullshit, crap, rear end, gently caress etc in almost every speech but when A POP STAR says it in a casual environment, well I dare say that's just vulgar

Millions of voters who have zero shame about being shallow hypocrites who vote out of spite instead of any positive change

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

OMFG FURRY posted:

Trump has been saying poo poo, bullshit, crap, rear end, gently caress etc in almost every speech but when A POP STAR says it in a casual environment, well I dare say that's just vulgar

Millions of voters who have zero shame about being shallow hypocrites who vote out of spite instead of any positive change

Oh no, the fword! So uncommon, so uncouth! What year do these people live in, 1950? Oh right...

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I've been paying close attention to politics unfortunately since 2000, and there have been soooo many times I've read about Republican craziness and thought "This is it, they can't get any crazier". And then they do. Repeat many times.... until today, and I marvel at the Chudosphere trying to feign outrage over Taylor Swift and the Republican candidate for President whining that she's more popular than he is.

Surely, it can't get any crazier than this......

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The foulest of foul words! :ohdear:

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Are mods handing these out like hogcakes?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

redshirt posted:

I've been paying close attention to politics unfortunately since 2000, and there have been soooo many times I've read about Republican craziness and thought "This is it, they can't get any crazier". And then they do. Repeat many times.... until today, and I marvel at the Chudosphere trying to feign outrage over Taylor Swift and the Republican candidate for President whining that she's more popular than he is.

Surely, it can't get any crazier than this......

THIS WILL SURELY WIN US VOTES! :shepface:

She should just say she's wealthier than him. Just watch him and his chuds' heads explode and create a new black hole.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

Nope. Though if you want a REAL "wait, is that...?" one, here's Don S. Davis, Stargate SG-1's General John Hammond, as a pisstank gold prospector getting thrown out of the Yukon by RCMP legend Sam Steele:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r00yaFwZ5bc

Hell yeah, Hammond of Texas.

Wild seeing him as a drunken no good prospector. He was the real deal as an actor though, had a PHD in theater and taught at Universities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011
I still can't get over one of the folks on the Conservative subreddit calling Taylor Swift "Rush Limbaugh for young girls". Rush Limbaugh! At least make compare her to "TRUMP" if anything.