Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
Judge Engoron has been scouring all of Trump's truths looking for the perfect truth to exonerate him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Judge Engoron is a frequent visitor to SA so every time you post demanding he release his judgment he pushes back the publishing by the day

Good!

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Umm no, that's not what that means. It means GOP donors are donating to keep his campaign afloat because they think he hurts Biden more than he hurts Trump.

I don't know if that's true, but that's why his donors are more right-wing.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

In all seriousness: I’ll never understand how his burying their mother in an unkept patch of golf course didn’t make his kids turn on him.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Accipiter posted:

Hey everyone, tell us how surprised you are!

This is the YouTube guy that beheaded his father over anger at the "Biden regime" calling for violence against federal employees.

Meanwhile:

CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/31/us/justin-mohn-father-beheaded-biden-video/index.html

NBC: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa-man-arrested-decapitating-father-youtube-video-rcna136509

ABC: https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-social-media-post-after-man-60s-found/story?id=106820593

This is insane. I didn't even hear about this.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

In all seriousness: I’ll never understand how his burying their mother in an unkept patch of golf course didn’t make his kids turn on him.

Because they are "TRUMP"s as well

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

that scene from lotr with the battering ram, but it's orcs chanting ENGORON

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

The only one that may have given a poo poo would've been Ivanka and she quickly forgot about it when she was allowed to annoy world leaders while they talked about important things.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Pook Good Mook posted:

Umm no, that's not what that means. It means GOP donors are donating to keep his campaign afloat because they think he hurts Biden more than he hurts Trump.

RFK is going to hurt Biden by poaching the crucial antivaxxer pedophile demographic. he's cooked

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Taylor poo poo

Mods ban this sick filth

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Pook Good Mook posted:

You do make a good point. I think there might be something to the story though. The donor class isn't very MAGA these days.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

Don't most of his kids hate him anyway? Why make it public if it's just going to get you written out of the will.

Trump 100% would write any of them out of the will on a whim.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I'm actually surprised RFK is popping up again, I feel like the last we heard from the painting from Ghostbusters II was around Thanksgiving.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

His entire family is garbage people. Just generation after generation of trash.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

they want to stay in the will

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

Because they're all failsons without any skills for succeeding in the larger world who survive solely by clinging to their grifter dad like remoras, and they know it. Turning on him means poverty and obscurity for the rest of their miserable lives

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

StrangersInTheNight posted:

might not be worth the paper it's written on once all the lawsuits are done.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

dr_rat posted:

Don't most of his kids hate him anyway? Why make it public if it's just going to get you written out of the will.

Trump 100% would write any of them out of the will on a whim.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Trump just had it in his will that all his money and property is to be burned so his kids can learn to make their own fortune. It would just be so…him

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Pook Good Mook posted:

I mean we don’t know that is true. They could be supporting him because they think he has a shot.

Which he doesn’t but neither did Vivek and he still got cash

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

StrangersInTheNight posted:

There's going to be nothing left to leave them but the Brand*

*except in the State of New York

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

thunderspanks posted:

might not be worth the paper it's written on once all the lawsuits are done.

They'll still have the "TRUMP" brand, which is worth billions.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

This is insane. I didn't even hear about this.

It happened pretty late last night; he got taken into custody pretty quickly, but the video was up for a while. It is 2024, and it is par for the course that Fox News is a memory hole.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
How are they going to divide up the judgement?

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Hollismason posted:

How are they going to divide up the judgement?

We won't know until there's a ruling.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Waffle House posted:

It happened pretty late last night; he got taken into custody pretty quickly, but the video was up for a while. It is 2024, and it is par for the course that Fox News is a memory hole.

I think he just got ahead of the algorithm.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1752670573279293943

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

explosivo posted:

Fwiw we have no idea if we're actually getting a ruling today. It'd be fun don't get me wrong but a lot of people itt seem to think it's a done deal definitely happening today and I'm just saying temper your expectations.

Yeah we all heard 'expected by February' which doesn't mean it's coming out before February.

I'm sure we'll get a good amount of notice that the ruling is about to come down before it actually happens.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

lol if you listen to polls in January of an election year

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Lol if anyone thinks Donald "The Scab" Trump is going to lead in Michigan against Joe "Picket Line" Biden.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Doctor Butts posted:

Yeah we all heard 'expected by February' which doesn't mean it's coming out before February.

I'm sure we'll get a good amount of notice that the ruling is about to come down before it actually happens.

Nooooooo!
:f5:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Is the General Election poll in the room with us right now, Twitter user @PpollingNumbers?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It's still pretty insane that a guy who tried to overthrow the government on his way out is polling well at all.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Okay well pack it up folks we are done here. Time to go home.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

big nipples big life posted:

It's still pretty insane that a guy who tried to overthrow the government on his way out is polling well at all.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

If we secede do we still get our hog benefits?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Jelly posted:

idk where you came from but please don't stop

Red is from Pallet Town.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
There's enough hog for everyone.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Yes, I'm quite sure all those LANDLINE and EMAIL responses are representative of all potential voters and not just tech-illiterate boomers. Surely, Biden is doomed!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1752719614956474829?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
There are, very likely, some very difficult challenges in polling this early in the election with an electorate that is this partisan, even intra-partisan within a party. And every election since 2020 has shown weakness in the GOP's position rather than strength. But I get more than a little motivated-reasoning-vibe from the immediate dismissal of polls when they look good for Trump, particularly when I don't see the same being applied to polls that look good for Biden.