Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

pencilhands posted:

I love weird dreams and I deliberately eat cheese before going to sleep to obtain them. Should I look into nicorette or something?

No. Take the patch off before trying to sleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Soul Dentist posted:

My good friend quit smoking on that medicine and said that it gave him suicidal ideation almost 24/7. But it was about other people killing themselves. He would just imagine other people jumping to their deaths or shooting themselves over and over again

lol my dad took that, he quit smoking after like five decades of chain smoking, and told me he only had "wild sex dreams", thanks for letting me know dad, christ.

He praises Chantix to anyone who will listen and he's stayed off tobacco for years now.

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep
Doing a bump of powdered chantix every morning so I can live the dream

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
My mom tried to kill herself on chantix, that stuff sucks

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Johnny Truant posted:

Is this too long for a thread title

Costco: Intentional Weird Cheese Dreams

Fatrick
Jul 19, 2003

*Jumping Peppers!* *Enjoy the Sauce!*
Went to church yesterday. Are a Poutine to myself. Its delicious, but I felt gross for the rest of the day and didn't eat dinner.

I guess that's what nearly 2000 calories will do to you!

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Fatrick posted:

Went to church yesterday. Are a Poutine to myself. Its delicious, but I felt gross for the rest of the day and didn't eat dinner.

I guess that's what nearly 2000 calories will do to you!

Last time I mentioned this in this thread someone said that they consume like 6k calories a day. They must be an absolute BEAST.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

can nicorette be taken as a suppository?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

If you’re brave enough, sure

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

bird with big dick posted:

it’s soluble in water until you get it really hot, so yes

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

bird with big dick posted:

Tough to chew gum that way. Better go for the lozenges.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

What's the consensus on the Tire Center? Good price and service? Debating between Costco and Discount Tire.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

smoobles posted:

What's the consensus on the Tire Center? Good price and service? Debating between Costco and Discount Tire.

Go to discount tire.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Discount tire will price match Costco, just go there

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Another happy Discount Tire customer chiming in, they're worth it. I'll go to Costco for 90% of things I need, but I've used DT for years and they've been consistently good, which as evidenced in this thread Costco can be a crapshoot.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Thank you, Discount Tire it is!

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
I was normally discount tire but I just got new tires put on my wife's BMW x1 and I had a good experience with the local tire center. Plus I got to shop and eat a hot dog at a not busy time.

Jonny Quest
Nov 11, 2004

smoobles posted:

We did Costco Tire only because they were the first to get the Michelin CrossClimate2 which are amazing. But the local Costco Tire areas seem perpetually understaffed for some reason.

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

smoobles posted:

Sounds like it's location by location, so maybe che k Facebook/Reddit posts?

I've had mixed results in my area, mainly down to locations telling me they have the tires I need when they actually don't.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Whooping Crabs posted:

I keep reading this as smegmaglutide.

It works but there's huge problems with rebound weight gain when you stop, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's loving with your expression of GLP1 receptors with continuous use.

This is my exact problem with it. It's a life long medication.

There's a good chance that this ends up like testosterone replacement where if you are on it for a long time, you have to be on it forever because your body eventually goes "oh you have that covered? ok dope, not gonna do that anymore"

Which is also why these drugs are like, half the loving GDP of Denmark. It's clearly something that a lot of people will need to be on until the day they die, and the company itself is valuated with that assumption in mind.

Somehow though, many people are under the impression that they can just get off this poo poo, and they simply won't be able to without gaining back even more weight than they fuckin' lost, and with permanently hosed up GPL1 to boot, potentially.

The cyberpunk future sucks :( and it's going to be scary for the people on these drugs that if anything happens which jeopardizes their supply of the drug (shortages? War? Lack of funds? Who loving knows, poo poo happens) they are going to shoot back to their old weight like a japanese bullet train and then some.

Taima fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Feb 1, 2024

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

a pill that legit turns you into marlon brando

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

TrashMammal posted:

a pill that legit turns you into marlon brando

But I'm already a fat guy who sucks a lot of dicks?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Zero VGS posted:

:lol:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Zero VGS posted:

Fatrick
Jul 19, 2003

Zero VGS posted:

:same:

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
Most recent visit to church:

Pros:
Picked up some Bachan's Japanese BBQ sauce
Got a cookie and ice cream

Cons:
My wife's favorite snack while pregnant that continued over to post partum, Aussie Bites, had the dreaded star of death.

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.

smoobles posted:

Just did Costco tires for the first time. It was a fine experience. Met expectations.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I went to Costco last night and I just realized they double scanned trash bags, and the receipt checker didn't catch it. Can I go to customer service/returns to get credited?

e: never mind, looks like they double scanned the bags and didn't scan one of the other items of a similar price. Probably not worth the effort

The Slack Lagoon fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Feb 2, 2024

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

it's weird two different shows have done this in the same season, let alone the same week:

Must go to show how beloved Costaco is.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Theres nothing wrong with visiting costaco twice in one week

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Ultraklystron posted:

it's weird two different shows have done this in the same season, let alone the same week:

Must go to show how beloved Costaco is.

I'm at the Costco (What?) I'm at the Taco Bell (What?) I'm at the combination Costco and Taco Bell

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Carnitas Taco 7.99
800 Calories

-Hard Taco Shell
-Hand Pulled Carnitas
-All Lard

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

what they hell, they get some kind of beef bourguignon bake in shanghai? all we get is the pos chicken bake? getting real tired of this poo poo :mad:

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Feb 2, 2024

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

jisforjosh posted:

Cons:
My wife's favorite snack while pregnant that continued over to post partum, Aussie Bites, had the dreaded star of death.

What's the star of death, a notice of discontinuing? I love Aussie Bites!

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

TrashMammal posted:

what they hell, they get some kind of beef bourguignon bake in shanghai? all we get is the pos chicken bake? getting real tired of this poo poo :mad:

Bulgogi I think.

Reykjavik Costco has a BBQ Chicken Combo Slice, and Chocolate Gelato. It's hosed up how much better the international Costco food courts are.

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Sloppy posted:

What's the star of death, a notice of discontinuing? I love Aussie Bites!

Yup. Quick Costco price tag primer:

A * near the price means item won't be restocked once it's gone

Green colored price signs are organic products

Items on sale / discounted end in 7 or 0 (e.g. XX.97 or XX.50)

Manager markdowns end in .88 or .00 - can mean anything from a newer model is coming in, trying to push product that isn't selling well, returned item that is still salable, etc.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Zero VGS posted:

Bulgogi I think.

nope

Fatrick
Jul 19, 2003

Red wine beef pie sounds loving awesome

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Chinese Church cafeteria.

They get both that beef hot pocket thing and the bulgogi bake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

They get both that beef hot pocket thing and the bulgogi bake

AND the combo slice! It's like they have it in every country but ours!