Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jel Shaker posted:

Counter-Strike skin trading service CS.MONEY has reported that the in-game items attached to Jesus’ account are worth around $38,000, all of which are now lost unless the ban is overturned.

wow that’s a bit unfair

drat, that's like 1 whole day of wages for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/39428110/neymar-hits-back-weight-criticism-social-media-post

Im not mad, dont write that im mad

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

I posted the picture in the funny football poo poo.

A lot of his fans are saying that the picture is misleading, he just has a puffy coat on. Which might even start to convince you, until you realize that he was in Rio, where it is summer.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

joepinetree posted:

I posted the picture in the funny football poo poo.

A lot of his fans are saying that the picture is misleading, he just has a puffy coat on. Which might even start to convince you, until you realize that he was in Rio, where it is summer.

Real Ronaldo showing him the path of living it up

I had forgotten he went to Saudi

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

kri kri posted:

Real Ronaldo showing him the path of living it up

I had forgotten he went to Saudi

Literally says any additional pounds are just “beauty weight”

He’s following the path of kings

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The Maradona years

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1753043613804560657

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Smart to send him back to France where sexual assault doesn't exist.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The Polanski defense

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

Smart to send him back to France where sexual assault doesn't exist.

Apparently this was in Japan while on international duty last year.

But yeah the club is backing the player, shockingly enough.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
The opposite of a feral footballer, Jude Bellingham might get in trouble for calling Mason Greenwood a rapist during Real Madrid v Getafe

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
kinky
https://twitter.com/now_arsenai/status/1753415682669051975?s=46&t=Jl91I_6B7i5oyOtlhhpf1w

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Good lad

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Jude Bellingham loving rules, I can’t believe he’s making Real Madrid loveable.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Really annoys the piss out of me that Getafe have the gall to make an issue out of this. He is a loving rapist boys, gtfo with this complaint.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
what would he even get in trouble for? what rule did he break?

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Hey Jude, don’t feel too bad
He’s a rapist, and woman beater
The minute, you get in under his skin
Then you will feel, a whole lot better

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
rumours are that Greenwood (probably quite sensibly) didn't want Getafe to progress this but it seems they're extremely upset that everyone knows them as the Rapist-Signing Club, just because they signed a rapist

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

we signed several uruguayans, but no-one called us the uruguyan club. we’ve had multiple argentinians and we’ve never been known as the argentinian team. but you play just one rapist…

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Well done to you Jude Bellingham. I know we’re a country full of cunts but it feels like the English NT is stacked with Good Lads at the moment.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

jesus WEP posted:

we signed several uruguayans, but no-one called us the uruguyan club. we’ve had multiple argentinians and we’ve never been known as the argentinian team. but you play just one rapist…

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

jesus WEP posted:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Mikel Arteta: “They’ve been in the same house for the last few days, sharing wives and everything.”

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Akbar posted:

what would he even get in trouble for? what rule did he break?

I think he called him a real Thomas Partey and the complain is the implication Greenwood would ever play for Arsenal.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

jesus WEP posted:

And people start calling you Manchester United.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Jakabite posted:

Well done to you Jude Bellingham. I know we’re a country full of cunts but it feels like the English NT is stacked with Good Lads at the moment.

You have Tomori on the fringes and he is King Traitor oval office

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

stab posted:

You have Tomori on the fringes and he is King Traitor oval office

I admire your commitment to this bit

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Masonity posted:

And people start calling you Manchester United.
you think Man Utd only signed one lmao

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

jesus WEP posted:

you think Man Utd only signed one lmao

Yeah Greenwood was home grown. They had to hire Anthony as a replacement.

And Ronaldo counts as a legacy rapist rather than a signing as such.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I thought being called a rapist was a term of endearment in the UK

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
mostly in the upper classes

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

That's nonce

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

i meet lars sometimes, hes a pretty cool dude that had a difficult time battling his demons.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Were his demons school children?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
lol

szary
Mar 12, 2014
that dry passage in wikipedia really does not do justice to the entire child punching story:

quote:

Most recently he was spotted in the middle of the busiest pedestrian shopping street in Copenhagen circled by a rope, waving his penis at passersby.

'In some respects,' he explained, 'I do this to provoke people. I like experiencing people's reactions. Some might take my message to be "sod off" and others an offer of sex. I am very aware of people's reactions and I love the fact that people recognise me as Lars Elstrup.' He placed a scarf on the pavement for contributions, and made 27 Danish Kroner (£ 2.25) in one afternoon.

'I have mainly come to Copenhagen to have a good time. I have not had sex for three months: it is not possible in Odense where women are dead, stuck-up and introverted.' When he tested the theory by repeating the act for the female shoppers of Odense, he was heckled, lost his temper, slapped a laughing schoolboy, wrestled a police officer, was arrested and finally expelled by the Geese.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Shrapnig posted:

Were his demons school children?

Lmao

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

That’s quite the understatement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JunkDeluxe
Oct 21, 2008
You can only be nutmegged so many times before you snap.