Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I remember when speng got all pissy about Ilhan Omar's aipac comments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

now that speng has lost the faith of the people he is ready to be inducted into the mod brotherhood

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

I remember when speng got all pissy about Ilan Omar's aipac comments.

yep

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

oop just got the open letter pm

lol if he’s just pming it to everyone who posts in that thread

speng31b
May 8, 2010

drat... just got back online and i have some very unhappy pms

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Speng loving loves Israel, won't shut up about all their cringe slogans and tiktoks.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

speng31b posted:

drat... just got back online and i have some very unhappy pms

sad thread soon bitch

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lumpentroll posted:

sad thread soon bitch

god do we think we can get here? speng, can you get us here somehow

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i would like to see the angriest pm

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Al! posted:

yep

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Al! posted:

please

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

always wondered what cjs stands for,in yospos

Current Job Status. It is a funky way of posting. It is my preferred "Work Crew" kinda thread when I work computer touching contracts and when I was doing a lern2code boot camp back when that was in vouge.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

KirbyKhan posted:

Current Job Status. It is a funky way of posting. It is my preferred "Work Crew" kinda thread when I work computer touching contracts and when I was doing a lern2code boot camp back when that was in vouge.

shut up

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Please, for us.

Al! posted:

god do we think we can get here? speng, can you get us here somehow

Yeah, the SAD IKs are doing rituals with the small questions thread, they THIRSTY for some conflict.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I need to see the PM accusing speng of being complicit in genocide. I know it's out there

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I hope spenf resigns and they promote WrasslorMonkey to full ik so they can run the script everywhere

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Not having plat ftw, I have never received a PM that wasn't unsettling in its content or tone. FF should be freed though, and if not, should continue to communicate to the forums through proxies

Al! posted:

the political bits your workshopping thread is hilarious but it should be goldmined and people should be forced to workshop their political bits as threads

NEW RULE: not for the political bits workshopping thread, but threads should be allowed to run their course before being sent to the goldmine- I feel the mods are often poor judges of when a topic has been fully mined of content (in both directions mind you). Threads are more fun, and generate more entertaining posts when posters are able to actively participate in them til they fall off the first page of the subforum

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

I hope spenf resigns and they promote WrasslorMonkey to full ik so they can run the script everywhere

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

if you buy platinum sometimes croup talks to you

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

probably not you though

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

KirbyKhan posted:

Vouge. :laugh:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

if you buy platinum sometimes croup talks to you

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

probably not you though

Probably not, I have never advocated for him

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Dokapon Findom posted:

Not having plat ftw, I have never received a PM that wasn't unsettling in its content or tone. FF should be freed though, and if not, should continue to communicate to the forums through proxies

NEW RULE: not for the political bits workshopping thread, but threads should be allowed to run their course before being sent to the goldmine- I feel the mods are often poor judges of when a topic has been fully mined of content (in both directions mind you). Threads are more fun, and generate more entertaining posts when posters are able to actively participate in them til they fall off the first page of the subforum

New Rule: Edit the title to direct the reader to where the good pages start

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Dokapon Findom posted:

this is a good benchmark for it. sometimes people start posting total aids before that happens but usually they get flamed for it

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Holding a cheque from the FSB in one hand, from Mossad in the other, trying to decide which guy to ban

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Dokapon Findom posted:

Probably not, I have never advocated for him

you have to leave funny posts for him to find. he needs & appreciates enrichment

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

DaysBefore posted:

Holding a cheque

hmm, foreigner spotted. your opinion is no longer relevant

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

aw frig aw dang it posted:

you have to leave funny posts for him to find. he needs & appreciates enrichment

it's good to have activities

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I won't stop closing my threads. This is my right as a threadowner

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

threadownwe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

I won't stop closing my threads. This is my right as a threadowner

it is your right

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

it is your right

not seeing the fnln thread in cspam for some reason

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

bitch perhaps?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

bitch perhaps?

my terms were not agreed to nor even addressed by the formerly interested parties. methinks they are duplicitous devils indeed...

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Smythe posted:

my terms were not agreed to nor even addressed by the formerly interested parties. methinks they are duplicitous devils indeed...

pussy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

none of the people with subforum level buttons are gonna do anything

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

none of the people with subforum level buttons are gonna do anything

they need to post such themselves. under pain of death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

io'm going to tell your zoomer bride that you are capitulating to the bougie state of boomer plutocratic admins unless you ungas it