Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao that almost worked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Lmao that almost worked

My butt puckered

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Salvor_Hardin posted:

What the hell. Lively got 4 FTs in a row. Got fouled and then flagranted after the whistle. 4x FTs and ball back. Thats crazy.

to be clear the foul on anthony was bs, it should have just been a flagrant on wendell for accidentally busting his face open

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

DeimosRising posted:

to be clear the foul on anthony was bs, it should have just been a flagrant on wendell for accidentally busting his face open

Yeah, and even in the event of that call, it should just be elevated to a flagrant, not tacked on.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

It is weird seeing the blazers play competent basketball

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I don't think Boston has The Look but they are playing too well this season. Tough one to analyze...

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Atlanta plays no D but iwthout AD the Lakers can't really take advantage of it, this might be a 30 point blowout.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lol I choose to believe LeBron factored the ball bouncing off the fingers of the defender in throwing that successful alley-oop.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Atlanta booing the good dunk being (rightly) called a charge even though it was in their favor. And they say this is a bad crowd.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
In a theater, about to see, Zone of Interest, but go Celtics

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Salvor_Hardin posted:

In a theater, about to see, Zone of Interest, but go Celtics

the monstars returned their powers

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Rick posted:

Atlanta booing the good dunk being (rightly) called a charge even though it was in their favor. And they say this is a bad crowd.

It really is an awful experience whenever the Lakers come to town. If you look in the stands it is all Lakers jerseys.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Add the Bulls to the list of teams that the Raptors can't hang with.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

although I do enjoy Alvin suggesting the Raptor bench guys drive around Toronto and find a game like former legend Sonny Weems.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Knicks are fun as gently caress. Even with OG and Randle out.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i like neemias queta. they should sign him to a real contract imo

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

fart simpson posted:

neemias queta.

SA User name

Raptors are fighting back but Big Demar controls the tempo.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This would be like a 8 point game if the Lakers just hit their normal free throw % but it looks like everyone just wants to move on to the next one.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
D'Angelo getting practice in for passing to the Hawks.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Happy Derozan is still on the Bulls so him and Jordan Nwora can continue one of the leagu'ss storied slow weeknight rivalries.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

another day, another double-digit knicks win

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

drat another L??? Glad I didn’t watch

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

de curry GOAT posted:

drat another L??? Glad I didn’t watch

Lakers unfortunately are the third to last in the league in road wins this year which is a pretty big problem.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

fucken bulls

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Curry with the assist.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I was writing up a compliment to Green but then he took a Dennis Rodman ugly level shot.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Rooting for the Warriors feels very weird

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Rooting for the Warriors feels very weird

im on board too

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It's hard to feel sorry for Embiid and not getting call but Podziemski basically threw himself into Embiid then bounced to the ground and that was somehow a foul.

Not a great look though for the Sixers, taller at every possession but they're getting out physicaled.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Rick posted:

It's hard to feel sorry for Embiid and not getting call but Podziemski basically threw himself into Embiid then bounced to the ground and that was somehow a foul.

Not a great look though for the Sixers, taller at every possession but they're getting out physicaled.

theyre not called the suxers for no reason!!

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
The warriors announcers are thoroughly ridiculous

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lmao Saric jumping like 30 seconds before the ball was even thrown

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Korkmaz trying hard to impress dunlevy.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lmao "oh actually this is rivals week"

gently caress Adam Silver.

It at least makes more sense than last week but I'm very tired of the way that the NBA markets to me, or past me. I don't care about gambling or putting fake labels on what are normal regular season games and it annoys me that I can't escape either of these things and in fact they/re the only ads I get.

Rick fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Feb 1, 2024

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

heat/kings game down an official for the second half alright lets see some fukken clownball

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rick posted:

Lmao "oh actually this is rivals week"

gently caress Adam Silver.

It at least makes more sense than last week but I'm very tired of the way that the NBA markets to me, or past me. I don't care about gambling or putting fake labels on what are normal regular season games and it annoys me that I can't escape either of these things and in fact they/re the only ads I get.

Every week is rival week for the wolves

(the rivals are the refs)

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Cavs what are you doing

It's the Pistons.

Cavs.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Jimmy now up to 44.3% from 3 on the year

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
I like to call the JMac-Kyle-Rudy trio the Suicide Lineup because the spacing makes me want to KMS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
the year is 2024 and danilo gallinari is the leading scorer for the pistons