Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

Yeah, Varg makes lovely electronic music now because he thought guitars were 'too Jewish.' Not a chance in hell.
Didn't he start doing that because synths were the only instruments he could get in prison?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i want to hear the songs he composed on the 25 year old prison casio keyboard.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

uber_stoat posted:

Is it transparent?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
He released them. They're bad.

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

forgiato sounds like a beat from 2012 with a flow from 2014

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

Yeah, Varg makes lovely electronic music now because he thought guitars were 'too Jewish.' Not a chance in hell.

Last time I checked Varg was posting a lot about how jews convinced everyone that autism is a disorder when in reality it means you have a superior European Neanderthal mind

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Cached Money posted:

Last time I checked Varg was posting a lot about how jews convinced everyone that autism is a disorder when in reality it means you have a superior European Neanderthal mind

that’s our varg!

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
His superior caveman brain refuses to play the Jewish guitar. Can't argue with logic like that.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

[ boom tiss loop ]

my names varg and I’m here to say, I hate the Jews in a passionate way

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Varg was denied an electric guitar, he was allowed to have an acoustic one from what I understand. He also whined about how the Norwegian prison system is actually very bad, despite being one of the most lenient in the world, because the nice conditions and things they allow inmates to do is the equivalent of isolating you like solitary confinement according to him. For those unaware, he brutally murdered an associate in cold blood. This was after a mass campaign of arson and planning and preparing for a mass shooting on the level of Anders Breivik but didn't go through with it. There was a picture I can't find of him in his cell and it looked like a nice college dorm room with Dragonlance and other D&D posters on the wall. There's also the picture of him in the meeting room with a Disney princess poster on the wall and stuffed animals next to him.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

Varg was denied an electric guitar, he was allowed to have an acoustic one from what I understand. He also whined about how the Norwegian prison system is actually very bad, despite being one of the most lenient in the world, because the nice conditions and things they allow inmates to do is the equivalent of isolating you like solitary confinement according to him. For those unaware, he brutally murdered an associate in cold blood. This was after a mass campaign of arson and planning and preparing for a mass shooting on the level of Anders Breivik but didn't go through with it. There was a picture I can't find of him in his cell and it looked like a nice college dorm room with Dragonlance and other D&D posters on the wall. There's also the picture of him in the meeting room with a Disney princess poster on the wall and stuffed animals next to him.

It was the band Mayhem, one of the few times a band with that kind of name truly lived up to it.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Sure, every musician wants to stab their record label to death, but there are consequences, like releasing really bad "ambient" music.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

Sure, every musician wants to stab their record label to death, but there are consequences, like releasing really bad "ambient" music.

Ambient can be cool! :argh:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Ambient music was invented in 1978 when Brian Eno decided that he was tired of entertaining people with his own records.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Halloween Jack posted:

Ambient music was invented in 1978 when Brian Eno decided that he was tired of entertaining people with his own records.

Reading Eno’s diary allowed me to finally come to peace with being a creature of the studio who fears and loathes being perceived in the act of creation, and got me to add Oyster Sauce to my cooking repertoire. Owe that man a lot.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

on the one hand he's an unrepentant fascist murderer bigot, on the other hand burzum did put out a couple great albums

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

on the one hand he's an unrepentant fascist murderer bigot, on the other hand burzum did put out a couple great albums

yep it's this.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Burzum are overrated but Mayhem's De Mysteriis dom Sathanas is good (he's just the bass player though, which in black metal rarely means anything).

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Pharmaskittle posted:

bro racism is the funniest thing on earth

It is very good to laugh at.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Pharmaskittle posted:

bro racism is the funniest thing on earth

net work error posted:

It is very good to laugh at.
I'd never follow Varg Vikernes' account, but of course I follow the No Context Varg Vikernes account.

Edit:
https://x.com/NoContextVarg/status/1732431956934271161?s=20

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Jan 31, 2024

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Varg has a wife and like 10 kids, idk why he needs to do the incel thing of generating Aryan princesses to look at.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Amber guesting on Red Scare, awesome

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I shan't be listening to that.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Halloween Jack posted:

I shan't be listening to that.

No one shan

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1752862861326524903?t=vPk5mkKXJo7KU48MCYd7Iw&s=19

So Big Pennman isn't getting divorced yet

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

the decorum etc

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
On the topic of the rare conservative covid scolds, Jon Francois Gariepy, a French Canadian former Duke neuroscience postdoc who received funding from Jeffrey Epstein to research race science and eugenics, who killed his recent mentally disabled common law wife, is also a covid scold.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Finally art is detached from stupid humanity.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

I remember learning about Varg, finding out he had an active twitter account, checking it out and seeing his most recent tweets were all about Lord of the Rings.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

I'd never follow Varg Vikernes' account, but of course I follow the No Context Varg Vikernes account.

Edit:
https://x.com/NoContextVarg/status/1732431956934271161?s=20

I give it a couple of months before he decides AI is Jewish and trying to eliminate the white race somehow.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
If you want an intro to norwegian black metal, watch "sons of northern darkness" on youtube. Some of the interviews are cool, Varg is missing though.

e: wait no that's a different one. what did I watch.

e: It was "Helvete - Historien om Norsk Black Metal". Only one with spanish subtitles online now.

busalover fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Feb 1, 2024

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

TwoStepBoog posted:

I remember learning about Varg, finding out he had an active twitter account, checking it out and seeing his most recent tweets were all about Lord of the Rings.

isn't there another buff Scandinavian fascist who thinks Lord of the Rings and Skyrim are the real history of white people?

ConfusedPig
Mar 27, 2013

Gripweed posted:

isn't there another buff Scandinavian fascist who thinks Lord of the Rings and Skyrim are the real history of white people?

The Golden One?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ConfusedPig posted:

The Golden One?

Yeah, that's him. What's he up to these days?

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

I don't appreciate y'all calling me a racist or that my Casio keyboard music sucks. THIS IS UNFAIR!

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Shoo, little orc

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

who varg

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Varg o’Fuckyourself

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Amber has a new article about adulting.

The main theme seems to be millenials retreating to childhood into middle age as a sort of protest against having nothing to look forward to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Feels like it's reaching for that point by the end of penultimate section then becomes a bit of a weird 'funny' rant for the last bit. "generational warfare is the doting wife of culture war" uh sure?