Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

Israel's energetic start-up culture has made the nation one of the most exciting innovators of cruelty in the world.

https://x.com/TameeOliveFern/status/1752615765092815206?s=20

this is loving insane

really proving that every accusation is projection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Can you make my wife cum, i'd be ever so grateful.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
It would be so easy to stop killing Gaza.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Pomeroy posted:

Interview with Haytham Abdo, a representative of The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) in Lebanon:

https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1752843036592050422

wow talking directly to the resistance what a novel concept too bad the whites arent journalists and only ubderstand lying and propaganda

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Strep Vote posted:

Wow first off gently caress you

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

ok israeli journalists are fair game for targeting with red triangles thanks for letting us know
====

‎An Israeli journalist performs Talmudic rituals in the city of Khan Yunis

https://x.com/ajarabic/status/1752919706837852610?s=46

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

stephenthinkpad posted:

I advise to Iran is wait for US spend months setting up an invading force, and then test a nuclear bomb.

That doesn't seem like good advice

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?
I just want to say gently caress that place that those colonials fucks "live" in

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

evilmiera posted:

That doesn't seem like good advice

no this seems like fuckin awesome advice

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

stephenthinkpad posted:

I advise to Iran is wait for US spend months setting up an invading force, and then test a nuclear bomb.

if the us invaded iran everything they sent would be isolated from Ukraine Israel Baltic states unless they beat the houthis in yemen (no), they still have Taiwan to protect too
thats a lot when you don't have the firepower for any one of them

russia can just stick stuff on borders without doing anything, us still kinda has to do something

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

stephenthinkpad posted:

Give hamas a nuke

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
an all volunteer force of people hoping they could ride it out anywhere but the middle east for free college, healthcare, and preference of employment suddenly sent to fight all the nightmare wars at once, lol

HazCat
May 4, 2009

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Give hamas a nuke

Many people are saying this.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Strep Vote posted:

Strep Vote is Hamas!?!?!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

absolutely vile swine trying to gin up a pathetic gulf of tonkin redux. but everyone knows theyre full of poo poo. gently caress them. gently caress you cbs, and gently caress you whatever your name is lady. gas and ban. makes me so mad

Smythe has issued a correction as of 07:03 on Feb 1, 2024

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
60 minutes just loves manufacturing consent huh

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

houthis are gonna sink the esienhower :stare:

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

apatheticman posted:

60 minutes just loves manufacturing consent huh

lol that is absolutely not the read I got on this, everyone interviewed is like yo we’re getting shot at here wtf

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mandel Brotset posted:

inshallah

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Mandel Brotset posted:

بإذن الله

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

HazCat posted:

Many people are saying this.

A big, beautiful bomb, you know, a bomb that really goes kapow, not like these bombs today, all whoosh whoosh plop, no, a big bomb, a bomb that goes kaboom. Wonderful stuff.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

A big, beautiful bomb, you know, a bomb that really goes kapow, not like these bombs today, all whoosh whoosh plop, no, a big bomb, a bomb that goes kaboom. Wonderful stuff.

These Houthis, folks, they're amazing. Like from a movie. Better looking than Timothee Chalamet, and stronger!

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

I hope nobody has done this yet

https://starwarsintrocreator.kassellabs.io/#!/ENpYUtwOcZGrxLW86kgD

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

thank you for posting the full text!

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
"Way behind schedule" when they already have withdrawn from most of their positions.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Ardennes posted:

"Way behind schedule" when they already have withdrawn from most of their positions.

yeah that guy is a lib who thinks israel might win this when it's clear as day that militarily that they've failed disasterously. the only 'success' they're having is being nazi war criminals and the fact that the arab countries are their whores.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

jetz0r posted:

transfer ff's probe to speng

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

the amount of creativity israel has when it comes to evil and depravity is really god drat insane. mass executions, assassinating hospital patients, digging up graves, using human shields, weaponizing thirst and starvation, and the list goes on and on. and that's just the stuff that was broadcast for the world to see. death to the zionist entity

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Consider:

Death to the genocidal apartheid nation of Israel and all its running dogs. From the river to the sea Palestine will be free.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

hey mom its 420 posted:

the amount of creativity israel has when it comes to evil and depravity is really god drat insane. mass executions, assassinating hospital patients, digging up graves, using human shields, weaponizing thirst and starvation, and the list goes on and on. and that's just the stuff that was broadcast for the world to see. death to the zionist entity

its not really creative they simply copied the nazis and imperial japanese the only difference is that they videotaped all of it

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

is Egypt gonna be in enough trouble that the cowardly dog fuckers in charge may be tossed out?

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Since the cops are keeping the protestors away from the Kerem Shalom and Nitzana crossings, they're now blocking aid trucks making their way to Gaza from the port of Ashdod.

https://twitter.com/kann_news/status/1752984519169482893?t=MzHksR2dqLzDcz2IzQ3wUw&s=19

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

uber_stoat posted:

Israel's energetic start-up culture has made the nation one of the most exciting innovators of cruelty in the world.

https://x.com/TameeOliveFern/status/1752615765092815206?s=20

This is straight up the most incredible act of cowardice i've ever seen, jfc.
Like how do you even show your face under the same sun as other human beings knowing you've done something like that? :stare:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

Since the cops are keeping the protestors away from the Kerem Shalom and Nitzana crossings, they're now blocking aid trucks making their way to Gaza from the port of Ashdod.

https://twitter.com/kann_news/status/1752984519169482893?t=MzHksR2dqLzDcz2IzQ3wUw&s=19

lol aid is going to gaza from Asdod?!?!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Autisanal Cheese posted:

is Egypt gonna be in enough trouble that the cowardly dog fuckers in charge may be tossed out?

currently the economy is collapsing exponentially quickly so there might be a hunger riot soon but who knows.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Al-Saqr posted:

lol aid is going to gaza from Asdod?!?!

The cargo has to come from somewhere. I guess the protestors are just moving further back on the road that the trucks have to take on their way to Gaza.

Anyway -

"MK Zvi Sukkot has joined the [protestors blocking] trucks to Gaza in the port of Ashdod"

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1752988169182621997?t=RdsYZ78n2-k0goW3GMsz_g&s=19

So is it gonna be cool with the ICJ that several MKs and ministers are protesting their demand to allow humanitarian aid like this or is it something that Israel will have to make an excuse for in their upcoming report this month?

Sancho Banana has issued a correction as of 10:55 on Feb 1, 2024

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Sancho Banana posted:

The cargo has to come from somewhere. I guess the protestors are just moving further back on the road that the trucks have to take on their way to Gaza.

Anyway -

"MK Zvi Sukkot has joined the [protestors blocking] trucks to Gaza in the port of Ashdod"

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1752988169182621997?t=RdsYZ78n2-k0goW3GMsz_g&s=19

So is it gonna be cool with the ICJ that several MKs and ministers are protesting their demand to allow humanitarian aid like this or is it something that Israel will have to make an excuse for in their upcoming report this month?

as if they're even gonna file a report

and if they do it'll contain the word "Hamas" at least 300 times

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005

Sancho Banana posted:

Anyway -

I'm pretty sure Israel is obliged under the preliminary order to prosecute people advocating for genocide, and I would assume folks arguing against or actively trying to prevent aid from reaching Gaza would be some of the most obvious examples.

Their first homework report, assuming they even do that, is going to be wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Autisanal Cheese posted:

as if they're even gonna file a report