Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Oh you think she hasn't invested in housing? Lmao they all do.

Friendship ended with Taytay, now... um, no one is my best friend.

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/QldPolice/status/1752838440142725168

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Milo and POTUS posted:

If she shoves him out of the way like sheila broflovski when he wins and just starts calling the shots, I feel like it would still be a better than average presidency

They could elect TayTay with a photogenic golden retriever as the VP and it would be a better presidency than Trump’s.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/BethanyAllenEbr/status/1752484534225088664

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009
Wait where did “sexual relationships with 10-15 mayors” come from? I thought the article only mentioned two?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
ah you gotta buy the book for the other 10-11 sexual relationships with mayors.

https://twitter.com/BethanyAllenEbr/status/1752485813223637274

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
This has the smell of frothing conspiracy theory lunacy.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

This has the smell of frothing conspiracy theory lunacy.

nice try horny mayor

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009
What a distastefully and nakedly salacious way to sell her book.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

They could elect TayTay with a photogenic golden retriever as the VP and it would be a better presidency than Trump’s.

I think this candidacy might have legs. Is it kosher if the golden retriever is 35 in dog-years?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Hey everyone knows golden retrievers arn't allowed to be VP. Do you have any idea what sort of ridiculously advantage that would be having you VP be an adorable golden retriever? Who the hell would vote against someone has a golden retriever on the ticket?

And it's not like a golden retriever wouldn't be able to do the role of Vice president. They're very smart dogs.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Sack O' Doorknobs/ A golden retriever 2024!
:patriot:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

dr_rat posted:

Hey everyone knows golden retrievers arn't allowed to be VP. Do you have any idea what sort of ridiculously advantage that would be having you VP be an adorable golden retriever? Who the hell would vote against someone has a golden retriever on the ticket?

And it's not like a golden retriever wouldn't be able to do the role of Vice president. They're very smart dogs.

if anything they're overqualified for veep

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

dr_rat posted:

Dog Show Judges

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Only Dog Can Judge Me

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/VICE/status/1752879436104429766?s=20

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I also choose this guy’s wife’s titties

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

milk truk just arive

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Tbh., that reads like capitalist_dystopia.txt. So soul-destroying it makes a man retreat to when he was a toddler.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Thinking about that Kinguissie

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Antigravitas posted:

Tbh., that reads like capitalist_dystopia.txt. So soul-destroying it makes a man retreat to when he was a toddler.

If sucking on a titty is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Floating sauna rescues occupants of Tesla that plunged into Oslo fjord

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Obligatory

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

quote:

Jay, just like other ABF fetishists mentioned in this piece, was uncomfortable with revealing his full name because of the stigma associated with the kink.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

"def" jam

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Blue Footed Booby posted:

If sucking on a titty is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Look if sucking on titties is a crime then call me Moriarty but if you got lactation involved it's another thing entirely.

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009

I also choose that woman’s Yorkshire pudding.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

So it's not about Jay sucking on Silent Bob's titties? There goes my boner.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Alright, who's going to bite the bullet and out themselves as a Tesla knower to tell us if that's a Model S in the picture or not?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Inceltown posted:

So it's not about Jay sucking on Silent Bob's titties? There goes my boner.

Just Jay talking about how much he loves sucking on bobs.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Still not as bad as when Pat Benatar sang at a benefit for Columbine families.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
You don't even want to know about when Hall and Oates played for Roy Horn in his hospital room after that tiger attack.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

oh i get it, its like that time hulk hogan leg droped the world trade center

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Spoon worms lick the seabed with a metre-long tongue

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Spoonworm
Lick the seabed with your tongue

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
(All my friends are brown from dung)

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008