Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

DMorbid posted:

There are enemies with dick armor later in the game, but that's what armor piercing bullets are for.

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

PYF Game Glitch: Enemies with dick armor later in the game

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

neogeo0823 posted:

too late for poor spiderman :(

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

neogeo0823 posted:

I like it but honestly it sounds more like a title for the Awful / Awesome mods thread

PYF Game Glitch: Cosmetic Dick Armor

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Hel posted:

Even better, the combat mechanics and enemy design encourage you to shoot everyone in the dick.

But enough about the Sniper Elite series

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Fishstick posted:

But enough about the Sniper Elite series

Sniper Elite is about shooting people in the ball.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEHTLhOCN8g

Useless
Sep 13, 2003
I'm keeping three or four fingers crossed you get a buick up the ass before the night is over.

Ms Adequate posted:

Rogue City owns, really nails the way that you are incredibly dangerous and vastly more powerful than almost anything you come up against. This bug sounds incredible, I gotta get a chance to play before they patch it.

You're literally a walking tank. I love that in 90% of situations you don't even need to think about cover, just stand in the middle of the room while small arms fire plinks off of you.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I have that on my wishlist for when I find time for something new. The demo felt great, it really was wild to suddenly find out a new Robocop game was coming out, and have it actually seem good.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
It definitely reinforced "the best games come from a team who got an IP and were left alone"

Admittedly this is not always true.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
The other day a car escaped orbit in Forza Horizon 5

https://clips.twitch.tv/ZealousSuspiciousTaroLitFam-njRxcgNHL5o10YUs

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

He's escaping to the one place uncorrupted by wroom wroom racing

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I got stuck under a dock in Forza Horizon 4, eventually I popped through the bottom of the map.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

I was really hoping to see it come crashing back in the cutscene.

Cutscene interrupting glitches are the best

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Philippe posted:

He's escaping to the one place uncorrupted by wroom wroom racing

Your piston wroom is making heaven too loving crowded.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

More Hitman tomfoolery, I shot the suspect with a dart gun after which he walked away and I lost track of him. This is where I found him:

https://i.imgur.com/SLdhKAG.mp4

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Lucky as hell you found him before he got somewhere you couldn't shoot, I had a target do that in Paris and by the time I figured it out he was a tiny red dot in predator vision having hosed off across the Seine and also like 160 feet in the air.

Managed to lure him back with some phone shenanigans and it took him about seven minutes to get back within bounds lol

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

What did you put in those darts lmao

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Rigged Death Trap posted:

THC. Haven’t you seen someone get high before?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Rigged Death Trap posted:

helium

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://packaged-media.redd.it/lt3u...e8e5c6f487e#t=0

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

So is the car supposed to be visible, or the driver supposed to be invisible? There was clearly some VFX happening with the car before it vanished, so who knows if there's supposed to be some sort of cloaking device on the car or something. Although a cloaking device kinda seems like a really bad idea when it's a car you're driving...

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I think the car is supposed to in-universe project the surroundings onto the inside for full 360 vision for the driver, i.e. be invisible in 1st person

As for how useful an invisible car is, Bond had one in the 2002 and it was just as stupid then

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Elfface posted:

I think the car is supposed to in-universe project the surroundings onto the inside for full 360 vision for the driver, i.e. be invisible in 1st person

presumably this should not effect the seat, dashboard, or wheel.

Jawnycat
Jul 9, 2015
That specific car uses AR windshields, as in the windshields are just solid, not glass, and it projects a display over them when you turn it on. Something about that process got very confused.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Jawnycat posted:

That specific car uses AR windshields, as in the windshields are just solid, not glass, and it projects a display over them when you turn it on. Something about that process got very confused.

new idiotic tesla feature coming soon

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Love to see things on my windshield but would be better if it had some electronics-induced latency and screen tearing

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Fishstick posted:

Love to see things on my windshield but would be better if it had some electronics-induced latency and screen tearing

also maybe it gets hacked and you have to bail before the doors lock

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Carthag Tuek posted:

also maybe it gets hacked and you have to bail before the doors lock

It'd fit the setting.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Tbf in Cyberpunk there's advertising that is like "gently caress everyone else on the road, keep YOURSELF safe, the new Child Carmageddoner from Ford has the most guns of any car on the market!" and combined with the general level of violence, it's probably safer to be in an armored windowless shell despite the obvious problems

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Ms Adequate posted:

Tbf in Cyberpunk there's advertising that is like "gently caress everyone else on the road, keep YOURSELF safe, the new Child Carmageddoner from Ford has the most guns of any car on the market!" and combined with the general level of violence, it's probably safer to be in an armored windowless shell despite the obvious problems

im sure it would be, if you didnt crash into a pylon after 10 seconds driving cause you couldnt see the corner of your car lol

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Please do not leave your dog in your invisible Camaro, it runs hundreds of degrees in the summer

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Can you still spawn all your cars at once and cause cars to fly everywhere

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Carthag Tuek posted:

im sure it would be, if you didnt crash into a pylon after 10 seconds driving cause you couldnt see the corner of your car lol

Obviously you've never played CP2077, you'll be doing that anyway

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Cyberpunk, 2077 and otherwise, is the future Elon Musk wants, but he doesn't realize it's satire. "This is a terrible idea, vulnerable to hacking, less efficient and needlessly technologised." might as well be the design document.

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

"Needs to have a self-destruct button that can be triggered remotely, but only if the hacker user plays a minigame first."

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Elfface posted:

Cyberpunk, 2077 and otherwise, is the future Elon Musk wants, but he doesn't realize it's satire. "This is a terrible idea, vulnerable to hacking, less efficient and needlessly technologised." might as well be the design document.

I love living in the Torment Nexus timeline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Kikas posted:

I love living in the Torment Nexus timeline

Say what you want, but it’s really close to my work at the company that develops and maintains The Torment Nexus. Given how bad commute times/ironic Black Mirroresque existential nightmare driving scenarios are in The Torment Nexus, this is a huge pro and makes up for nearly every other aspect of…

Talk more later, need to hide. The homeless neuralink cyborg who thinks he needs to constantly drink fresh human blood in order to not dry out inside got into the apartment building again.