Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mantle
May 15, 2004

Vampire Panties posted:

:lol: I think this gif is as old as CliffyB or Romero

There's a version of this where she swordfights herself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Seth Pecksniff posted:

This kinda rules tho?

I love how Dark Brandon suddenly disappeared as soon as the Biden campaign coopted it

Juliet Whisky
Jan 14, 2017
"I can confirm that I did not, at any time engage in perverted sexual behaviour including the hiring of prostitutes to engage in 'golden showers' in the presidential suite of a hotel in Moscow." Hahaha

Juliet Whisky
Jan 14, 2017
Sorry https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68166050

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Stoatbringer posted:

"The current guy is great on a number of issues, but isn't perfect on others. Maybe the insane idiot failed-steak-salesman sex-pest criminal who sprays his face orange would do a better job if he had the chance?"

This is a pretty lovely attitude. The issues that cause people to break like this aren't "Biden wants 12% tarriff on licorice", it's matters of life and death. Trump will be worse on those issues, but it can be really hard to vote for someone who is actively doing harm because the alternative is worse. No one is going, "I don't like getting stabbed, so I'll vote for the guy who said he'll shoot me in the head," they're just going, "I won't vote at all for the person stabbing." Berating people for being unwilling to inflict further harm through their vote isn't how you win.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Here we go again

MrTargetPractice
Mar 17, 2004

When digging deeper into 'Never Biden" people I'm adjacent to it actually turns oit they straight up just don't vote. One dude I know of who's like 40 voted for the first time in his life for Obama's first term and then never again.

One 'good' thing about purity testing leftists is that they don't vote anyway so at least half the noise is just them petting you know how cool and good they still are.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

MrTargetPractice posted:

When digging deeper into 'Never Biden" people I'm adjacent to it actually turns oit they straight up just don't vote. One dude I know of who's like 40 voted for the first time in his life for Obama's first term and then never again.

One 'good' thing about purity testing leftists is that they don't vote anyway so at least half the noise is just them petting you know how cool and good they still are.

It's always a little funny that the worst thing they can think to do to their political enemies is very pointedly and vocally NOT voice their opinion about something in an actionable way.

"I will protest this injustice by staying home and participating LESS in politics! Ha!"

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

MrTargetPractice posted:

yeah. thats alot of that kinda stuff with people outside communties directly effected.

MrTargetPractice
Mar 17, 2004

I'm no fan of Biden either but it feels like some people just want everyone to know that they are taking their ball and going home. Except they have no ball and they never leave the house.

You basically do not exsist to politicians if you don't vote.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Juliet Whisky posted:

"I can confirm that I did not, at any time engage in perverted sexual behaviour including the hiring of prostitutes to engage in 'golden showers' in the presidential suite of a hotel in Moscow." Hahaha

Love the specificity of that rebuttal, like all the facts could be true but maybe it took place in the Penthouse Suite instead. Or more likely, that someone else hired the prostitutes on his behalf.

Anytime Trump has hired his own prostitutes it has been definitively for the servicing of his own mushroom knob, including immediately after the birth of his son. Very Presidential Sir!

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

"Now it doesn't matter why, but I am friends with some alligators."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2vuCTFw6F8&t=145s

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
It's weird to me still that it means so much to him. Golden showers feel kind of quaint. Like, if he did that, cool, not for me, but I won't yuck someone's yum and his base clearly only cares selectively.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Ror posted:

You can ask your representative to change their positions and tell them that your support of them is contingent on those positions.

lmao can you imagine

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Disco Pope posted:

It's weird to me still that it means so much to him. Golden showers feel kind of quaint. Like, if he did that, cool, not for me, but I won't yuck someone's yum and his base clearly only cares selectively.

because it looks bad, he also comes from an era of the only sex you talk about is the type you brag about. thats the american psycho type stuff.

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

TontoCorazon posted:

Why the gently caress are teamsters meeting loving trump. Dude butchered unionizing efforts during his presidency and republicans have a long history of dismantling worker's rights.

What the gently caress?

https://aflcio.org/press/releases/donald-trumps-catastrophic-and-devastating-anti-labor-track-record

That explains why Sean O'Brien was down at MAL a few weeks ago. The current Teamsters story is interesting to watch as an outsider. O'Brien was voted in to replace the very corrupt James Hoffa Jr. (not to be confused with his dad and current cement-block centerpiece, James Hoffa Sr. who was also a corrupt Teamster's president) and the grumblings are that the rank and file are rapidly becoming displeased with O'Brien's leadership. There's a lot of concern that he's not supporting his people or letting his ego get in the way between the fist fight in Congress followed shortly by the vacation to meet with Trump.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Didn't the teamsters just get some major wins and concessions this year?

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

MrTargetPractice posted:

I'm no fan of Biden either but it feels like some people just want everyone to know that they are taking their ball and going home. Except they have no ball and they never leave the house.

You basically do not exsist to politicians if you don't vote.

These people want to be a Very Clever And Special Boy that everyone pays attention to. Regrettably it turns out that the only thing they're capable of getting outside of their online circle-jerk spaces is negative attention for being idiots.

Remember when Trump upset decades of foreign policy by randomly declaring that he'd move the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem?

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Asterite34 posted:

It's always a little funny that the worst thing they can think to do to their political enemies is very pointedly and vocally NOT voice their opinion about something in an actionable way.

"I will protest this injustice by staying home and participating LESS in politics! Ha!"

It's also near the top of the list of why people get sick to death of leftist polices and straight-up ignore the left most of the time.

"So let me get this straight, you want all this stuff, are a nihilist if you don't get it, and you won't even vote to get this stuff you want? And now you want to act self-superior because you're a lazy crybaby? Enjoy not having a seat at the table." It's being hypocritical. You're trying to tell me this thing is the MOST important thing, and you are personally making your voting decision about it, but then you won't vote for it?

Voting is not a moral activity. And if you think voting IS a moral activity, you're telling on yourself because you're in such relative comfort that any outcome is unlikely to affect you.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

John Wick of Dogs posted:

What I'm curious about here is if this will allow Floridians to sue non-Floridians for defamation in a Florida jurisdiction.

It's going to be declared unconstitutional immediately upon use.

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Keep an adversary in the dark about what you're capable of, and he has to assume the worst.
They also try to spin commissioning the Steele dossier as whataboutism for foreign election interference pretty often.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I bought the Dark Brandon laser eyes mug two weeks before the thermal version that changes from sunglasseses to laser eyes came out.

Joe Biden has lost my vote in November. :colbert:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Pook Good Mook posted:

It's also near the top of the list of why people get sick to death of leftist polices and straight-up ignore the left most of the time.

"So let me get this straight, you want all this stuff, are a nihilist if you don't get it, and you won't even vote to get this stuff you want? And now you want to act self-superior because you're a lazy crybaby? Enjoy not having a seat at the table." It's being hypocritical. You're trying to tell me this thing is the MOST important thing, and you are personally making your voting decision about it, but then you won't vote for it?

Voting is not a moral activity. And if you think voting IS a moral activity, you're telling on yourself because you're in such relative comfort that any outcome is unlikely to affect you.

yeah. I kinda started moving away from harder left ever since ukraine and alot of the dumber jimmy dore related poo poo about voting. I agree with alot of the domestic poo poo and even some foreign policy stuff, but i have alot of issues and reservations about either delievery or alot of it devolving into american exceptionlism but AMERICA BAD. plus just lots of weird self owns. like i dont like a bunch of the dems either and while i actually like biden, i think he is flawed as gently caress too. I am just tired of alot of the culture and discorse around parts of the online left and i think its the reason why they can't win bigger and longer lasting victory.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Feb 1, 2024

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

THF13 posted:

They also try to spin commissioning the Steele dossier as whataboutism for foreign election interference pretty often.

Good thing it was originally commissioned by a Republican, then. :lol:

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Accipiter posted:

gently caress yes James Carville.

CAJUN STYLE

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1752868912570499557

"There's now the other thing I saw before I came in here they're claiming that she and Trump's buffonic attorney, Alina whatever-her-name-is, that she's also a deep state plant."

Why is he dressed like Mardi Gras-themed Chris-chan

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

At some point I’m not even voting for the president themselves, but for the Supreme Court Justices that they would nominate and the ones the Republicans party picks have all had a negative impact on pretty much much every aspect of the average American’s life.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Ethiser posted:

At some point I’m not even voting for the president themselves, but for the Supreme Court Justices that they would nominate and the ones the Republicans party picks have all had a negative impact on pretty much much every aspect of the average American’s life.

:hmmyes::yeah:

I hated Bill Clinton as a teenager and ended up a Nader voter in 2000. The W years taught me not to do that, and I hope young people today learned the same lesson living under four years of President Trump.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Accipiter posted:

gently caress yes James Carville.

CAJUN STYLE

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1752868912570499557

"There's now the other thing I saw before I came in here they're claiming that she and Trump's buffonic attorney, Alina whatever-her-name-is, that she's also a deep state plant."

hahahhaha

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Because Mardi Gras is in two weeks.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Silly Burrito posted:

There's WAY better Mardi Gras gear than that

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Looking radiant as always, sir!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Do you really want to see James Carville's breasts?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Silly Burrito posted:

More like Mardi Gras is TOO WOKE

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's nice to want things to change. It's fine to be a leftist and say you won't vote for a liberal. It's also kicking and screaming like a baby with no actual understanding for how politics in our country works and no eye towards the future.

If you don't like foreign policy then change domestic policy. You can't change what we do abroad until we fix our issues at home. In fact, our foreign policy will be the last thing to change. Refusing to vote or voting in a counterproductive manner just slows everything down.

Meh, almost all of you know this already.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

ProfessorMarvel posted:

It's LSU-chic.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

I will never vote for Biden :colbert:

Because I'm a filthy europoor

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ProfessorMarvel posted:

it's mardi gras this month

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

bad_fmr posted:

I will never vote for Biden :colbert:

Because I'm a filthy europoor

Pfft you think that's gonna stop you? How the heck do you think we stole the last election from trump? I personally hosted fuve frenchmen who each committed multiple instances of voter fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I will never vote for biden because he's aiding and supporting a genocide, and also because I'm not American.