Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Posts are at an all-time high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Chris James 2 posted:

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1753110057078943892?s=20

obv don't believe a word/am skeptical but good on the people who get invites to these sham pressers for at least taking it more seriously than usual and not letting this go away post-Vince's resignation

Maybe it's because HBK had more time to think of a response, but he handled that line of questioning way better than HHH did.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Punk’s on the shelf and nobody cares so his pet dirtsheet guy needed to find a new angle

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

CombineThresher posted:

Maybe it's because HBK had more time to think of a response, but he handled that line of questioning way better than HHH did.

He did to people who haven't been following backstage stories of NXT.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Pylons posted:

He did to people who haven't been following backstage stories of NXT.

Oh yeah, he's still entirely full of poo poo. NXT is an abattoir of coercion/assault from what I've heard, and Brutus isn't the only veteran with stories about the Rockers H-bombing girls on the road.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

:nms: :nms:

Edit: it was behind spoilers, but added an nms tag. absolute hell hole of a company.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

J-Ro fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Feb 1, 2024

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I would have preferred not to see that t shirt design.

E: oh, its spoilered now. It's a gross bit of the vince case files,

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ahhhhh clever. thanks

nokiddin
Apr 29, 2008
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGu65Wm4CNQ&pp=ygUTSm9uIG1veGxleSBnZXQgdGhhdA%3D%3D

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
A question that's on my mind: if we get our collective wish and there's a total cleaning house of WWE's upper management and culture, who does TKO get to run the company?

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Jeremy Borash.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Dixie Carter

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Fart Radio posted:

A question that's on my mind: if we get our collective wish and there's a total cleaning house of WWE's upper management and culture, who does TKO get to run the company?

Vince already hosed up plan B by revealing the moustache too early so I doubt they have any idea who they’d bring in either.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Fart Radio posted:

A bunch of writers.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Fart Radio posted:

Jeff Jarrett finishes the story.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Fart Radio posted:

Dan Ryckert and Cm Punk

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

They need folks who have never been corrupted by the stinky wwe corpo culture. That's right, Matthew and Nicholas Jackson

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I think that if rage and anger could be harnessed to generate electricity, we could fuel the human race’s expansion into space by what would happen if TK bought out the WWE somehow

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

lol

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
I'm confused by the "Punk came back jacked, he did roids" comments. He doesn't look jacked to me, especially by pro wrestling standards. He looks like someone who exercises regularly and does extra arm work and shrugs to have bigger arms and traps, like 80% of dudes who lift weights.

Shine fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Feb 1, 2024

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
I think it's just funny to assume Punk took the wrong roids when Sting, 64 years old, is taking table bumps and not tearing a tricep while Phil tears his taking a normal ddt bump

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

It's just a shame that his body has given out before he's had a chance to perform a good looking GTS.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
The Fed got Okada, story should break very shortly.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Shine posted:

I'm confused by the "Punk came back jacked, he did roids" comments. He doesn't look jacked to me, especially by pro wrestling standards. He looks like someone who exercises regularly and does extra arm work and shrugs to have bigger arms and traps, like 80% of dudes who lift weights.

Nobody really thinks he’s jacked everyone thinks Meltzer said a torn triceps with this kind of frequency is often a telltale injury for someone who’s all juiced up or something.

I don’t pay enough attention when I’m listening to the observer shows to know if he actually said that.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

History Comes Inside! posted:

Nobody really thinks he’s jacked everyone thinks Meltzer said a torn triceps with this kind of frequency is often a telltale injury for someone who’s all juiced up or something.

I don’t pay enough attention when I’m listening to the observer shows to know if he actually said that.

I do think he was really jacked for Punk when he posted his workouts before the Collision return when he was real mad at Mox.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Now those are some great balls of fire.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Imagine I reposted that "tell your only joke QOP" meme

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the only "joke" is people not realizing his perfect track record

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

yea ok posted:

Shh I'm coping

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Okada should join a newly reformed Hurt Business

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
if he is on steroids and still looks like that, lol

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The Fed got QoP too, the whole house of cards is tumbling down today folks

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Jeffrey making a big post this weekend, expect to see QOP with a blue star very soon

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

My friend texted me rip Vince and I nearly crashed my car

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

fed this, fed that. howabout you feed more more?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

yea ok posted:

🤫

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Mr. Meagles posted:

Has anyone considered the possibility that Punk has been on some kind anti-steroid? Perhaps some drug that shrinks your muscles and makes your bones brittle?

He is the best in the world maybe he wanted to challenge himself?

maybe he tried training with rocks in his pockets and weights strapped to his limbs like that one goon that thought he was doing DBZ weighted training clothing and hosed up his body as a child

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

History Comes Inside! posted:

There's an embarrassing tendency for straight edge gym rats to pump themselves full of gas, which Dave wouldn't know but it's not unheard of.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Just lol if you’re still a Steroid Punk Denialist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i bought a $250 ticket to meet superstars candice lerae, nathan frazer, apollo crews, cm punk, joaquin wilde, anmd nikki cross. i'm going to ask Cmu punk DO you have stairoids in your house