Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
No she was halfway into a speech and the farmer figured enough time had been wasted and just started feeding them in headfirst behind her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPtDQaDmZUU&t=86s

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

MikeCrotch posted:

Am I remembering it right that the farmer starts the turkey murderer up behind them and then stands around awkwardly as he realises they are filming

It's so loving funny

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao. Legendary camera crew to set that up , the framing is wonderful.

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

MikeCrotch posted:

Am I remembering it right that the farmer starts the turkey murderer up behind them and then stands around awkwardly as he realises they are filming

i'm remembering it as the farmer specifically pointing out to the film crew beforehand that the turkey slaughter would be in frame and the film crew confirming to the farmer that yes they intentionally want to see the turkeys being slaughtered on screen

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

shackleford posted:

i'm remembering it as the farmer specifically pointing out to the film crew beforehand that the turkey slaughter would be in frame and the film crew confirming to the farmer that yes they intentionally want to see the turkeys being slaughtered on screen

In Training posted:

Lmfao. Legendary camera crew to set that up , the framing is wonderful.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Imagine Trump doing that these days

"DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE TURKEY MANGLER FOLKS? JOE DOESNT WANT YOU TO SEE IT NO, NO. VERY SAD. WELL FOLKS, SHALL WE GET OUT THE TURKEY MANGLER?" *crowds going absolutely ballistic*

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

MikeCrotch posted:

Imagine Trump doing that these days

"DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE TURKEY MANGLER FOLKS? JOE DOESNT WANT YOU TO SEE IT NO, NO. VERY SAD. WELL FOLKS, SHALL WE GET OUT THE TURKEY MANGLER?" *crowds going absolutely ballistic*

The paper towels pic and it's Trump tossing freshly killed Turkeys into the crowd

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Jordan Peterson literally picking a fight with a puppet.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Animal-Mother posted:

who was that idiot lady who reacted to a tweet of some British safety puppet or whatever wearing a mask or getting the COVID vax with a response along the lines of NO.NO!

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Kitfox88 posted:

who was that idiot lady who reacted to a tweet of some British safety puppet or whatever wearing a mask or getting the COVID vax with a response along the lines of NO.NO!

https://twitter.com/MikeBeauvais/status/1401026078316056578

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Kitfox88 posted:

naomi wolf ofc

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
oh buddy, oof

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the Jewish guy coming out of a storm drain in Brooklyn

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Thank you, I crack up every loving time. If you didn't know her you'd think it was an obvious mockery of antivaxxers.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

lmao i forgot

it was like two weeks ago?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

by far, the most insanely antisemitic thing I've ever seen depicted to the point that it is difficult to talk about because even bland description sounds like a viscous anti-Semitic attack

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

canyoneer posted:

rolling stone made a list of 50 dumb politics things from the last 50 dumb years
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-lists/worst-decisions-american-politics-1974-2024-1234940313/

just like every list they make, it was designed to make me mad about the relative rankings and the omissions

i hate the dukakis one because he actually gave a good answer to a completely trash question but americans are a bunch of bloodthirsty animals

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

babypolis posted:

i hate the dukakis one because he actually gave a good answer to a completely trash question but americans are a bunch of bloodthirsty animals

Would you nationalise sausages

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Lib and let die posted:

The paper towels pic and it's Trump tossing freshly killed Turkeys into the crowd

donald trump pushing fresh goose meat out of his nussy

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

bedpan posted:

by far, the most insanely antisemitic thing I've ever seen depicted to the point that it is difficult to talk about because even bland description sounds like a viscous anti-Semitic attack

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

World War Mammories posted:

holy poo poo this is a deep cut

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Marianne's social media team having a reply to every insane techlord with "imagine if I had said that" phase

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Animal-Mother posted:

Jordan Peterson having a debate with Slavoj Žižek and after that he just loving died.

What I'm asking is, is it possible to learn Slavoj's power?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mr miyagi but you've got to bring him hotdogs

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

World War Mammories posted:

Good lord that activated some long-dead neurons.

Animal-Mother posted:

He's done it more than once!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The McMahon family being in the Trump administration.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Animal-Mother posted:

The McMahon family being in the Trump administration.

speaking of them I read a document with details on what Vince is accused of doing and holy poo poo it's bad. he's gonna be Harvey Weinstein's cellmate

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
tricksters who cut Betsy Devos' yacht free from moorage and let it float off into the lake.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
betsy devos getting loaded and toppling off of her yacht into the briny deep

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

speaking of them I read a document with details on what Vince is accused of doing and holy poo poo it's bad. he's gonna be Harvey Weinstein's cellmate

I only heard about the... feculent parts. It actually got worse?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

Nah - Vince got off scot free from distributing steroids in the early 90s despite a bunch of witnesses against him.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

I only heard about the... feculent parts. It actually got worse?

that's the main part I was thinking of but also the poo poo he kept saying to her throughout it all. he's absolutely depraved.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Him being a weirdo is one of the least surprising developments I could have imagined yet I was still somehow was taken aback. And what's with the mustache for gods sakes

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Spergin Morlock posted:

For once, the booker will be booked.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

tricksters who cut Betsy Devos' yacht free from moorage and let it float off into the lake.

the trump lake rally massacre

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Trump fixating on the Beautiful Boaters and imagining them being a much larger constituency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
there used to be more of them but many drowned during the Boat Parade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5YPCvowwJc