Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

yeah if Casey Desantis tanked that campaign over flying private, I can only imagine she cant hold a candle to trump when it comes to stupid vanity spending

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

This is actually true I've a ducked a lot of speeding tickets like this.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Renreeja posted:

yeah if Casey Desantis tanked that campaign over flying private, I can only imagine she cant hold a candle to trump when it comes to stupid vanity spending

She was absolutely certain she was the second coming of Jackie Onassis the instant she got her husband to raise his hand for the running.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Gonna storm the capitol with a crowd of passionate gays. Reclaiming January Sex.

We can make america gay again.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Catastrophe posted:

She was absolutely certain she was the second coming of Jackie Onassis the instant she got her husband to raise his hand for the running.

She's one of those people from small-town America who are ashamed and desperately want to be important and glamorous. See also Sarah Palin. The secret is that there is no shame in being from small town America.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Coolguye posted:

the RNC released its financials and while it's an exaggeration to say they are broke, it is not an exaggeration to say that the republican national loving committee has less money on hand and ready to spend going into an election year than donald john trump got fined for his first round of defamation against carrol, and that over the last year it raised less money than the amount jonald dohn trump was fined in the most recent defamation trial.

it was their worst fundraising year since 2009, in the wake of obama's election. only instead of being right after an election year, it's right before it.

It won’t happen but it would be extremely funny if fascism is defeated by running out of money.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

man if the rioters had all gotten naked and started having gay sex...

the memes that would have come out of that would have been just incredible.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Harald posted:

See also Sarah Palin.

Yes. True, but I don't think the DeSantis family named their kids things like, what, Truck or Hoof or Dirt like the Palins do.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Total Party Kill posted:

that would have been awesome

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Total Party Kill posted:

YOU! I wanna take you to a gay riot!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

In Biden's America you can get out of J6 charges if you agree to gay butt sex in front of the judge.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Catastrophe posted:

Yes. True, but I don't think the DeSantis family named their kids things like, what, Truck or Hoof or Dirt like the Palins do.
madison, mason, and mamie.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

In Biden's America you can get out of J6 charges if you agree to gay butt sex in front of the judge.

is this that trial by combat thing rudy was talking about?

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

the debutt

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

A hung jury before the election is basically a not guilty verdict for Trump in the public’s eye.

Trump: We're looking for a hung jury.
Alina: I'm on it.

Trump: Goddamn it

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

TrashMammal posted:

is this that trial by combat thing rudy was talking about?

Trial by cumbutt*

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Trial by cumbutt*

this is going to be a messy war

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

bird with big dick posted:

I’m having sex in the capitol building right now AMA

How did u get ur phone in there?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Ghostlight posted:

I hope the DeSantis kids accidentally grow up super liberal but then they teach their parents how to have a little bit of heart and Ron and Casey end up doing some good in the world.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

vaginite posted:

Trump: We're looking for a hung jury.
Alina: I'm on it.

Trump: Goddamn it

12 feet of Hunter Biden.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

Oh, wait. *googles* This is real? Huh.

The only families I've known who have assigned a single first letter to their kids' names have started with J. Jared, Jason, Jennifer, Jeffrey, Johnathan, Julie, James, Joshua, etc. I don't know why but I can point out families I know across multiple states who have refused to name any of their children with any name that doesn't begin with a J.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Catastrophe posted:

She wanted to be Jackie Onassis. She wanted to wear a pair of dark sunglasses.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

I seriously wonder if she had ron's assassination in the plans

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Ghostlight posted:

Casey DeSantis seems like a loving nightmare of a person to be around. Her twitter starts "First Lady of Florida". And she's always in those outfits that are way over-the-top for the occasion.

She'd wear a frilly $20,000 dress to her kid's 2nd grade recital, and bring 8 camera men to film her (they better not dare film the kid). She'd scream the entire time from the crowd because a latino kid got the lead role. She'd then refuse to let her kid go with her friends to Dairy Queen because she's "getting fat" and her twinkle twinkle little star rendition was "off-key" and she embarrassed mommy.

She's the evil hitler version of the mom from Schitt's Creek.

I almost feel bad for Ron.

Almost.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Jonald John Jrump

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

vaginite posted:

Casey DeSantis seems like a loving nightmare of a person to be around. Her twitter starts "First Lady of Florida". And she's always in those outfits that are way over-the-top for the occasion.

She'd wear a frilly $20,000 dress to her kid's 2nd grade recital, and bring 8 camera men to film her (they better not dare film the kid). She'd scream the entire time from the crowd because a latino kid got the lead role. She'd then refuse to let her kid go with her friends to Dairy Queen because she's "getting fat" and her twinkle twinkle little star rendition was "off-key" and she embarrassed mommy.

She's the evil hitler version of the mom from Schitt's Creek.

I almost feel bad for Ron.

Almost.

sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

Jonald John Jrump

You jon of a jitch.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

You are the gift that keeps on giving my dude

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
What is always funny to me is fashion wise, Michelle Obama is the modern Jackie, but conservatives can't admit that and adopt anything resembling her style which was tasteful, good, forward, well tailored and modern so they run from it and end up looking like discount Real Housewives.

Caveman Cat
Oct 20, 2012

MAJOR
Tröemp!

It's pronounced Tröemp.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Total Party Kill posted:

Judge: Yes, they interrupted Congress, but it seems like that was coincidental and they really just wanted to have a huge gay orgy in protest, that's protected by the first amendment

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

What is always funny to me is fashion wise, Michelle Obama is the modern Jackie, but conservatives can't admit that and adopt anything resembling her style which was tasteful, good, forward, well tailored and modern so they run from it and end up looking like discount Real Housewives.

You're misunderestimating the extent to which intentionally acting stupid and
looking bad is part of the conservative brand.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

QuarkJets posted:

Judge: Yes, they interrupted Congress, but it seems like that was coincidental and they really just wanted to have a huge gay orgy in protest, that's protected by the first amendment

January Six? Oh no.

January Sex? Hell yes.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Harald posted:

You're misunderestimating the extent to which intentionally acting stupid and
looking bad is part of the conservative brand.

But, I don't think it is? I just don't think they understand how society works, even for rich people? Which to be fair is something that has befuddled Trump his entire life.

I find it very painful to admit this, but Melania's sense of style was, arguably, fine to good with some serious missteps, her issue was she had no awareness for context. She basically always dressed completely inappropriately, not badly, but, just being obviously ignorant of or intentionally ignoring how much she stood out, but, in a bad way.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

You are just trolling at this point

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

12 Throbbing Men

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Three Olives posted:

But, I don't think it is? I just don't think they understand how society works, even for rich people? Which to be fair is something that has befuddled Trump his entire life.

I find it very painful to admit this, but Melania's sense of style was, arguably, fine to good with some serious missteps, her issue was she had no awareness for context. She basically always dressed completely inappropriately, not badly, but, just being obviously ignorant of or intentionally ignoring how much she stood out, but, in a bad way.

I don't care do u?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

She most definitely has a personal stylist and I would bet that the times she looks terrible are the times she dressed herself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/SollenbergerRC/status/1753255371697803534

I think people are completely underestimating how quickly the wheels could completely fall of the Trump campaign considering he is a completely amoral idiot that likes to surround himself with the same.

Yes, that's definitely made all the difference every other time that kind of thing has come up.