Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

https://x.com/eduvecchiatto/status/1753193230240264477?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)

Roosevelt posted:

gather 'round boys

i've peed in one of these before, it was at navy bootcamp intake, 2/5 only cause I really had to pee and had no choice

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

the round urinal is unlocking some sort of long lost memory in me. i feel like we might have had them in middle school gym locker rooms or something. where do i recognize those from....

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

post hole digger posted:

the round urinal is unlocking some sort of long lost memory in me. i feel like we might have had them in middle school gym locker rooms or something. where do i recognize those from....

my middle school had them. it stopped being a middle school decades ago, but i happened to be in the building a few months ago and they're still there!

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
jesus christ I can't imagine a more traumatizing place for them than that

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Corla Plankun posted:

jesus christ I can't imagine a more traumatizing place for them than that

the metal ring around the base is a lever that you push down with your foot that makes water spray out in all directions from the top of the metal thing in the middle, for rinsing the pee down the drain. for a really long time i had no idea it was a urinal and thought it was just a weird sink for washing your hands. the only reason i never used it for that was because there wasn't a soap dispenser

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/serialswaghaver/status/1753123168665973146

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Roosevelt posted:

the metal ring around the base is a lever that you push down with your foot that makes water spray out in all directions from the top of the metal thing in the middle, for rinsing the pee down the drain. for a really long time i had no idea it was a urinal and thought it was just a weird sink for washing your hands. the only reason i never used it for that was because there wasn't a soap dispenser

https://youtu.be/0-OYM7AhW7Q

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

well-read undead posted:

twitter won't show threads without an account, and nitter apparently let their cert expire and has hsts enabled lol

so guess i won't be reading that thread

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

lmao

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

wait that's not a sink? :pwn:

post hole digger posted:

unusual to have "let's compare dicks" as a default experience

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

anyway I was at mini festival thing once and they had these toilet blocks with trough urinals and a woman came in and sat on one of them just right there in between the rest of us, like I get the line for the ladies was huge but :barf:

also there was a bar that had a very ill-advised metal trough as a sink then a metal trough as a urinal behind a partition so 50% of people pissed in the sink

those are my toilet stories you're welcome

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

anyway I was at mini festival thing once and they had these toilet blocks with trough urinals and a woman came in and sat on one of them just right there in between the rest of us, like I get the line for the ladies was huge but :barf:

also there was a bar that had a very ill-advised metal trough as a sink then a metal trough as a urinal behind a partition so 50% of people pissed in the sink

those are my toilet stories you're welcome

I once saw someone slip and fall into a trough and everyone kept pissing lmao

This was also at a festival

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

SpaceAceJase posted:

You can’t stop the flow that’s how you get prostate problems

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

SpaceAceJase posted:

lmao nightmare fuel

the hilljack bar that i used to have to spend hours at had big troughs in the mens. i hated it using so much as a kid lol

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Armitag3 posted:

You can’t stop the flow that’s how you get prostate problems

yellow balls

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/depthsofwiki/status/1753462283584639042

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

dudes rock

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

omg tell your mom I wished her a happy birthday

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

irlol

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
But I'm 47?!?!

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

betty boof posted:

But I'm 47?!?!
we gotta celebrate second place too!

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

but also

betty boof posted:

But I'm 47?!?!

:discourse:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

lmfao after thinking about it more what we had in middle school that im misremembering was probably sinks

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

post hole digger posted:

lmfao after thinking about it more what we had in middle school that im misremembering was probably sinks

we had showers that were a post in the middle of the room that sprayed outward in three or four directions.

nobody took gym showers in middle school for some reason.

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

they had the circle sinks in shop class

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
We had the opposite of that, we just stood back to back and spun in a circle, peeing all over the walls and anyone who dared enter the bathroom

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

better to be inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

the ol' mexican piss off

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

shackleford posted:

what about being inside the tent getting pissed on?

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

what about being inside the tent getting pissed on?

I think you have to pay for that usually

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

shackleford posted:

The Boy Scouts of America were of the same opinion but they couldn't prove poo poo

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Midjack posted:

we had showers that were a post in the middle of the room that sprayed outward in three or four directions.

nobody took gym showers in middle school for some reason.

i vaguely remember we had these in high school too?? but everyone did take showers. gently caress my memory is shot.

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

post hole digger posted:

i vaguely remember we had these in high school too?? but everyone did take showers. gently caress my memory is shot.
So were you like checking out each other's hogs

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

post hole digger posted:

I know a pool that has these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

betty boof posted:

So were you like checking out each other's hogs

i remember one kid had the biggest penis i have still ever seen in my life. it was like a toddlers arm. he was like 5'4" and one of the dorkiest mfs in our grade. good for you, brian.

i might not remember what kind of showers we had but i will never forget that guys massive dong.