Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

FreudianSlippers posted:

I asked her she said
"Mæ frend iss a póett end hí tóld mí hí redd a verí óld búkk abát hóv Elvs þey liv inn þí rokks end þí kliffs bött þei dónt liv inn þí lava bíköss nóþing gúdd livs inn lava bött ví sjuldunt listenn túmöts tú póetts"

Sounds like her, must be true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The little clip where she's playing around with the guts of a tv and talking about not trusting poets is real and great

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Do you like salmon or trout?

https://x.com/Hreter/status/1480912679489482757?s=20

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

FreudianSlippers posted:

I asked her she said
"Mæ frend iss a póett end hí tóld mí hí redd a verí óld búkk abát hóv Elvs þey liv inn þí rokks end þí kliffs bött þei dónt liv inn þí lava bíköss nóþing gúdd livs inn lava bött ví sjuldunt listenn túmöts tú póetts"

I was there, she definitely said that

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

The weird thing is there are dividers, at least on the 100 and 300 levels

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

RoastBeef posted:

The weird thing is there are dividers, at least on the 100 and 300 levels

Check it out! This guys been in the bathrooms on the 200 level! He looks at a penis of other men!

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

I remember being a kid and going to a sporting event... the Indy 500, maybe? That had a urinal trough designed to have dudes standing around all four sides. I refused to use it.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
The Peenopticon

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/poisonjr/status/1753117218492047700

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

That's 62° in real temperature. How are they shivering?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/mikescollins/status/1753174327309033569
https://twitter.com/butt_sword/status/1753161000373616907

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

You know, I don't believe Poison Jr ever actually had that gas leak, their posting is still just as unhinged

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

You can't be drinking like that white baby.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

This makes more sense when you know that Celsius is some sort of energy drink from a loser country. It is nice to see the USA trying to move away from farandhigh but true to form for the country they still managed to gently caress it up.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Reaching out to voters who lean right

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://x.com/travis_view/status/1752863196661297273?s=20

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

I can't wait to see the crowd of witch feminist zoomers join up with Christian conservatives nutjobs to defend this one.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://twitter.com/diabolicalspuds/status/1753189876248248509

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

kiminewt posted:

I can't wait to see the crowd of witch feminist zoomers join up with Christian conservatives nutjobs to defend this one.

This is my favorite witch thing. There's a bumper sticker you see once in a while that says something like "We are the daughters of the witches they didn't burn," which is evidently a quote from an unrelated book, but out of context it reads like no, there were witches, and at least some of the people who were burned were witches, and that while it was bad that they got burned it was also justified because they actually were witches. The object lesson in the idea that people can and will use the fervor of a political scare to eliminate their enemies and cover up their crimes is completely evaporated because we need to maintain an Etsy fantasy about ourselves and a heritage we made up

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

The state of Louisiana would respectfully disagree.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
He's basically making the argument that "If all those people we tortured were innocent, why did they confess to such horrible things under torture?".

Griddle of Love
May 14, 2020

What is Ruffini trying to sell to whom? Is he a republican talking to republicans, using an image generator fueled fiction of black folks canvassing for republicans as an anti-voter-suppression argument? That seems a bit too far-fetched to be true, but I can't find anything closer at hand!

EDIT: My spouse helped me get there: He's saying republicans can't win without black votes, which fits with his self-styled image of engineering a multi-cultural conservative coalition.

Griddle of Love has a new favorite as of 15:47 on Feb 2, 2024

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Griddle of Love posted:

What is Ruffini trying to sell to whom? Is he a republican talking to republicans, using an image generator fueled fiction of black folks canvassing for republicans as an anti-voter-suppression argument? That seems a bit too far-fetched to be true, but I can't find anything closer at hand!
It's part of an attempt to wishpost poo poo into reality. There is the very small, but more like "four numbers on the lottery" small rather than "win Powerball" small, chance that a major media outlet would run that story, potentially with those photos. Then he wins!

What does he win, you ask? The answer: shut up, lib

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

cult_hero posted:

He's basically making the argument that "If all those people we tortured were innocent, why did they confess to such horrible things under torture?".
He's also calling a slave a servant, which, well, it certainly says something about his political sensibilities.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

What's happening here?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Sometimes the image you see is exactly what happened.

from out of nowhere, Larry David attacked Elmo claiming ‘someone had to do it’. He later issued an apology that did not seem heartfelt. Larry’s press tour for the final season of Curb has been excellent so far.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
I had to see this. Good on E! for putting the relevant clip at the very front of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFPXuS0sJ-s

sube
Nov 7, 2022

https://twitter.com/redrum_panda/status/1753334733881348178

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Tag yourself.

I'm "All of the above."

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I am a queer

It's grammatically incorrect, since queer is an adjective, but still.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

I'm the absolutely suffocating sense of deep-seated misogyny.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

grittyreboot posted:

That's 62° in real temperature. How are they shivering?

poo poo add humidity and some wind and that's a feels like in the 40s.

I'll never forget when the ship I was on did essentially a speed run to the Persian gulf, so we spent from Jan to Aug in the gulf. Came back into the med and the temp dropped into the high 70s. Every loving person on the ship was wearing winter coats for a few days. Or living in Guam for 3yrs then going to Hawaii and freezing my rear end off.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/superloafcat/status/1753151745319194738?t=uqO15C0IHoxVSSEQ2s7BAg&s=19

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
"I'm only a hateful misogynist when I'm coaching sports. When I'm counseling it's all about respect and listening."
"That totally makes sense, but we're going to keep our eye on you mister.' [wags finger]

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
I'm reasonably sure I've seen that form before, or one extremely similar. Last time I saw it I remember it being in the context of a military officer handing it to a subordinate (probably Marines)

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://x.com/dril/status/297866071157919745?s=46&t=6HOSYVrXffESMo0NlyR0Lg

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Heath posted:

This is my favorite witch thing. There's a bumper sticker you see once in a while that says something like "We are the daughters of the witches they didn't burn," which is evidently a quote from an unrelated book, but out of context it reads like no, there were witches, and at least some of the people who were burned were witches, and that while it was bad that they got burned it was also justified because they actually were witches. The object lesson in the idea that people can and will use the fervor of a political scare to eliminate their enemies and cover up their crimes is completely evaporated because we need to maintain an Etsy fantasy about ourselves and a heritage we made up

TERFs for some reason loving love that line so anytime I see it I automatically feel distrustful of the person using it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Heath posted:

That was an issue with the Mayfair Witches TV show where they complain about how persecuted the witches were, except they explicitly did make a deal with a devil for power. Said devil is trying to rule the world so yeah maybe the anti witch side has a point.