Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Hollismason posted:

Hell yeah it's Friday motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

its basically already spring. i dont need a fuckin groundhog to tell me that. gently caress him

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Hollismason posted:

Been saying this

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

fartknocker posted:

Giving my two week notice today :feelsgood:

:lol:

Don't! Just ghost :ghost:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
my son kept saying today is "beaver day" instead of groundhog day and i was like "yeah i hope its beaver day"

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
why do we still get our weather from a freaking rodent

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
ohg, also, happy friday, you nerds.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

kntfkr posted:

Don't! Just ghost :ghost:

I thought heavily about that, but I don’t want to gently caress over my friends who work here, since several of them are going to end up filling my old spot. My notice is basically amounting to telling management “we need to spend the next two weeks training the hell out of these people who need new titles to reflect what they’ll be doing and give them raises otherwise y’all be hosed” and the person directly in line to take over when I’m gone is going to follow up reiterating all that cause management has been dumb as gently caress for months and it’s a big reason why I’m going.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

fartknocker posted:

I thought heavily about that, but I don’t want to gently caress over my friends who work here, since several of them are going to end up filling my old spot. My notice is basically amounting to telling management “we need to spend the next two weeks training the hell out of these people who need new titles to reflect what they’ll be doing and give them raises otherwise y’all be hosed” and the person directly in line to take over when I’m gone is going to follow up reiterating all that cause management has been dumb as gently caress for months and it’s a big reason why I’m going.

Ah, i gotcha. Well, congrats on leaving!

I'm in meetings for the next 3 hours but at least I'm home :/

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Just lunked, time for a breakfast burrito

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

its basically already spring. i dont need a fuckin groundhog to tell me that. gently caress him

He didn’t see his shadow so yup spring starts today, Friday.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
It's the squeakuinox

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

I wish. I got another two months.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

why do we still get our weather from a freaking rodent

Tradition, and it's fun! We need more silly holidays where we can get together, play music and dance, eat, and be merry.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

redshirt posted:

Tradition, and it's fun! We need more silly holidays where we can get together, play music and dance, eat, and be merry.

thats fair, carry on

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Gobbler's Knob

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

An annoying and surprise inch of snow last night. All shoveled already, got to keep that court clear and dry.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
patron saint of the bball court

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kntfkr posted:

patron saint of the bball court

I know it's silly, but it's like a dream come true. To be out there in the dead of winter with a fully dry and ice free court, shooting hoops under the lights, but there are the stars, Orion looming over the backboard. And I can make as much noise as I want, 9:30 at night, shooting hoops in gloves cuz it's 17F.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Hollismason posted:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
for those who've never been, 9:30PM in Maine is like 3:18 am in New York City (quite late)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Spent all day yesterday crapping and puking my brains out

Happy Friday :banjo:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Smugworth posted:

but you post every day?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smugworth posted:

you get into the garbage?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

I know it's silly, but it's like a dream come true. To be out there in the dead of winter with a fully dry and ice free court, shooting hoops under the lights, but there are the stars, Orion looming over the backboard. And I can make as much noise as I want, 9:30 at night, shooting hoops in gloves cuz it's 17F.

I think it sounds dope. The only pavement I have is my hilly rear end driveway. No late night hoops for me.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

but you post every day?

bradzilla posted:

Lol get his sick rear end

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

but you post every day?

bradzilla posted:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

finish him

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

please

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

immortalized as a smilie when

itry
Aug 23, 2019

redshirt posted:

Good news everybody! The groundhog predicts an early Spring!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
As a poster clout day trader, Smugshares are currently a hot buy. I see nothing but upward growth from here

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
its only a matter of time until some goon fires up renpy and makes the smugworth visual novel cause thats what that av makes me think of every time i see it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The Smugworth Extended Universe

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Distended Universe more like

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Disney's Smugworth starring Awkwafina