Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

JeffLeonard posted:

This thread is for :lol:s, not doomer circle jerks.

Come on Trump...DO SOMETHING!

I'm still lolling at the sandwiches poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Engoron's ruling won't be before at least Monday

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

JeffLeonard posted:

EDIT: Maybe a 5 pm Friday release? Maybe???

I think he's already signaled that Monday would be the earliest possible time to release

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

steinrokkan posted:

What did Fetterman do

He wore a tux hoodie.

I don't wanna get stuck in the weeds of discussing how he may have said something imperfect. Not here, not now.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Civil posted:

I joined the "Texas Patriots for Secession" Facebook group, as did many of you, clearly. Lots of troll posts poking holes in his stupid plan. He takes it as a win, though.

we're winning - a bunch of stupid fucks posting on the gated garden that Zuck lets them have.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I want to change my guesstimate now that it's come to light that dude perjured himself.

Lmao they're totally hosed

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I say let Texas seceed. Then we can build that wall they always wanted around Texas. No Gov't funds, no passport no entry, the whole shebang.

Do it, cowards

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Hollismason posted:

I want to change my guesstimate now that it's come to light that dude perjured himself.

Which dude perjured themselves in which Trump case? (what a wild question to ask)

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

WWG1WGA!!!!
No, we didn't mean it like that!
https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1753447684709740839
https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1753465233241182687
https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/status/1753468460535812370

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

:qq: your honor my choice to commit violent crimes far from home will negatively impact my prison experience you must have mercy :qq:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Where we go one we go all, which is to prison

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Reap and sow

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
DEI strikes again! Apparently the guy that chopped his father's head off and ranted about antifa while holding it had previously sued Progressive for discriminating against him for being a man.

FlashFearless
Nov 4, 2004
Death. But not for you, Gunslinger. Never for you.

Now
U'll
Surrender?
Suit
Yourself!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Do you know what they do with little guys like me in prison? They make us the centerpieces of various heists, escape attempts, and japes due to us being able to fit into the vents. Your honor I have a map of the DC prison tattooed on my body. They are going to try to prison break if you put me in there.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"before you send my client to prison, I'd like it on the record that he is a scrawny lil punk bitch and loves losing"

"...
Ok"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

mobby_6kl posted:

Wore shorts to a formal evening event. Dress like a loving adult :argh:

I honestly don't care how he dresses, but he's worn a suit quite a bit in the past so it seems like a reach for attention. I wish he'd do something useful, like put Ted Cruz in a sleeper hold on the senate floor.

Polish
Jul 5, 2007

I touch myself at night

B-Rock452 posted:

DEI strikes again! Apparently the guy that chopped his father's head off and ranted about antifa while holding it had previously sued Progressive for discriminating against him for being a man.

Local reporter interviewed people that went to high school with the guy and someone had the best quote ever:

“People post stuff online that’s screwed up, but you don’t expect them to cut their dad’s head off and YouTube it,” one said.

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Which dude perjured themselves in which Trump case? (what a wild question to ask)

His CFO! (Chief of loving around and Finding Out)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Weisselberg lmao

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I guess the question of whether he was going to double down on being a too online, hard right weirdo after returning from his disastrous campaign is answered.

HerLegacy
Dec 25, 2012

mmm hungwy (for meat)

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
:lol: at the thread title gif

:pisstape:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

god i always suspected this would be A Thing and i hate that my gut was right on this one

lab grown meat is loving great, go gently caress yourself desussy

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
they're all running the assumption trump will help them all out

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I want to know what Desantis thinks about Raw Milk

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Meatball Ron going back to his core audience.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
They obviously need to make lab grown pudding for Ron, then he will come around

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

Who said it: a conservative politician or a Warhammer 40k orc

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Trump poor yet?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Trump can never erase the fact that he went to Puerto Rico after a natural disaster and his response was to whip paper towels at people.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/AnnaBower/status/1753481944413753345

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24401430-da-willis-roman-response

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hobo Clown posted:

Trump poor yet?

He's always been poor OP.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

big nipples big life posted:

I guess the question of whether he was going to double down on being a too online, hard right weirdo after returning from his disastrous campaign is answered.

its because its all he has. he is basicaly praying disney doesnt sue him again and is basicaly pissing away his remaining term

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Hollismason posted:

It came out during the trial that he perjured himself.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Hollismason posted:

when did this happen and over what.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Civil posted:

I joined the "Texas Patriots for Secession" Facebook group, as did many of you, clearly. Lots of troll posts poking holes in his stupid plan. He takes it as a win, though.

:lol: I used to follow the memestockers who invested in BBBY. They would use this line constantly, all the way til bankruptcy and the extinguishing of their shares.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

To summarize: Yeah I hosed him, what of it!?

It's the correct thing to say I think. There's nothing improper about it, and has no bearing on the case. Neither of them are getting financial benefit from it, they are both well paid professionals who buy their own stuff.