Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

wheatpuppy posted:

My understanding:
Has brown skin, got in a fight with cops, judge declined to prosecute.

last part is incorrect. he was arraigned and charged, but he was released without bond pending trial, so everyone more or less expects him to skip town to run from the charges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Reminder that the fake university Prager U was founded by a guy that wants it to be legal to rape your wife.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
"Giant leftist corporations"

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Serious_Cyclone posted:

How do pleas work in a case where the prosecutor fumbles the case? Are pleas still enforceable or do the defendants have an opportunity to get their case thrown out?

pleas are still enforceable unless the prosecutor made some sort of illegal deal as part of the plea. and even then, the plea might hold up.

that's functionally what got cosby out of prison; a prosecutor gave him an incredibly generous bordering on illegally cushy plea deal regarding the women he raped, so when the next prosecutor said "gently caress that, that's illegal, i'm going after cosby anyway" and got him thrown in prison, cosby was able to appeal by saying "i had a deal with you guys, this is double jeopardy and you are violating my civil rights". and he was correct, though he shouldn't have been.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Catastrophe posted:

Yes. True, but I don't think the DeSantis family named their kids things like, what, Truck or Hoof or Dirt like the Palins do.

https://twitter.com/coldhealing/status/1737853544353652918

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Wow I thought they had peaked with traxx and then kerblam

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

I fully expected them to raise their shoes and then all the soles are cut out.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

wtf happened to the dad's skin.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Weird way to say you bought a Tesla.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
lol Tredd

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Naming my son ATV 4x4 to show how XTREME I am

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Durf posted:

Reminder that the fake university Prager U was founded by a guy that wants it to be legal to rape your wife.

And thinks loli hentai is A-ok

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Watching the Jennifer Crumbley trial and Alina Habba should start law firm with this lawyer

This is mother who son shot up school and her and her husband fled

I have been loosly paying attention to it. but apperently she is mostly blaming the school and the husband. also she had a torid affair with a fireman.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is some broke brain MAGA poo poo

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

Dad's been rocking the wallet chain since 1994.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Hey, nazis, stop coopting my queerness, thanks.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

You’re not on the team, Madysyynne.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

A summary of the Jennifer Crumbley trial:

“I am really sorry to all the victims and their families… I wish he had killed us instead… but I am not responsible for anything he did.”

“The gun thing was between him and his father. I’m not comfortable with guns.”

*Prosecution enters photos of Jennifer and Ethan Crumbley posing with guns at gun range into evidence*

I was pretty skeptical that anything would stick to the parents, but Jennifer Crumbley has done absolutely everything she could to get the jury to absolutely hate her. :lol:

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

New Pick Me Girl tech just dropped, here's hoping it doesn't shift the meta too much

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is that token notable other than giving Musk 8$ ( atleast once, like arent there glitch stories about a bunch of musk stans that stopped or charged back Blue and kept their mark of shame?)

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Arielle here is a huge TERF so she's banking on the GOP going after trans people and not going after gay & lesbian folks like herself. So she's real stupid, as you can see.

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

A summary of the Jennifer Crumbley trial:

“I am really sorry to all the victims and their families… I wish he had killed us instead… but I am not responsible for anything he did.”

There was a snippet on the news this morning that was pretty much "I wouldn't have done anything different given the chance".

SlurredSpeech609 fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Feb 2, 2024

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Oh man I bet the 22 year old daughter loves her 29 year old stepmother who looks exactly like her

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

There was a snippet on the news this morning that was pretty much "I wouldn't have done anything different given the chance".

Yup she is hosed

Jury is going to throw her in jail

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

free hubcaps posted:

Oh man I bet the 22 year old daughter loves her 29 year old stepmother who looks exactly like her

Ok, I wasn't going to watch but now I did and you weren't kidding. She's not old enough to be 3 of the kids' mom.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

free hubcaps posted:

They all look the same anyways

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

PhazonLink posted:

is that token notable other than giving Musk 8$ ( atleast once, like arent there glitch stories about a bunch of musk stans that stopped or charged back Blue and kept their mark of shame?)

no

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

She's just slathering that BBQ sauce on her face for the leopards at this point, isn't she?

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

I remember my grandpa started to talk like this around the time his Alzheimer's got too bad to ignore. The next few years were pretty rough. Especially on his wife and kids, but we felt it. That disease took everything of him from us. God, was it hard.

Which is why I'm so excited to see it happen to Trump!

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Total Party Kill posted:

I have hosed a couple coworkers ethically before (one was my boss, I just had to tell HR about it and sign a love contract)

What was your safeword?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

“Tripp”, “Traxx” and “Tredd” sound like the buffoon henchmen of an evil truck dictator from a Saturday morning cartoon.

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

One kid away from "Trukk".

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Ubersandwich posted:

One kid away from "Trukk".

Mike Truk

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

I had a lady who had a kid named Negan today call in. White people are weird.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Honey wake up, a new AI lesbian just dropped

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Jesse Kelly, already well known for being one of the biggest idiots in the right wing griftosphere, doesn’t appear to know what contagious diseases are

https://x.com/jessekellydc/status/1753514142340731228?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

Hazo posted:

Jesse Kelly, already well known for being one of the biggest idiots in the right wing griftosphere, doesn’t appear to know what contagious diseases are

https://x.com/jessekellydc/status/1753514142340731228?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

I wonder how he felt about Ebola during the Obama administration

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
I'm going to live MY LIFE with MY STROKE SYMPTOMS the way I WANT

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Hazo posted:

Desperately hoping a bus has a brake failure in front of this loving rear end in a top hat.

edit: I don't know how dipshit assholes like this think they're going to garner fans with "gently caress YOU ALL! ALL OF YOU CAN DIE! ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEE! ME!!!!!!"

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Feb 3, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Lady, Republicans hate that ‘cis’ is even a word. That’s how much they want anything other than that to not exist.