Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
gently caress Barstool but this rules lmao

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1753157533441663377

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Nevada was doubling up San Jose State at the half and have started the second with a 20-3 run

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://x.com/josh3302/status/1753644591104864550?s=20

https://x.com/herhoopstats/status/1753646054245904599?s=20

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Cheryl never had a 51+ game? I would have lost a ton of money on that bet.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Needed that one to keep our NCAA hopes alive, and man we made it hard

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

Ungratek posted:

Needed that one to keep our NCAA hopes alive, and man we made it hard

will take a win at Clemson however it comes but a team like UVA that always lives and dies on small margins just can't afford to shoot free throws as badly as this squad does

meanwhile the ACC's got an uphill battle to get even 4 teams in this year

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

That'll about do it for Woodson at Indiana.

And what the heck, Northwestern.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Cliff is most disappointing player in the 20 years that I've been following up Rutgers basketball. Dude should've been an absolute beast and I'm not sure what happened.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

The fools activated our limit break

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
lol Michigan. LMAO

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Hell yeah, rock chalk.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Everybody else combined on USC had 16

Super impressive accuracy from range for Watkins, but drat Stanford didn't try to double her outside the paint. You gotta make the rest of them team beat you when one player is that red hot.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Probably Magic posted:

Hell yeah, rock chalk.

also

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the caitlin express is in maryland

https://twitter.com/cbbonfox/status/1753946035414511664?s=46

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

This game ruled after last week's two fine-on-paper but disappointing losses, also,

https://x.com/NathanKing247/status/1753956109860094257?s=20

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

https://twitter.com/roxybernstein/status/1753964180800184710?s=46&t=2RtKUZF-7mtwaGnhOLp93A

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

iowa melting down

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Probably Magic posted:

Hell yeah, rock chalk.

Was hoping to keep it a little closer than that but UH's offense just drags so bad sometimes. Plus I think some of the guys were a little starstruck playing Kansas.

Hopefully UH is a little better put together next time.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Holy poo poo Nebraska is 4th in the Big 10 :stare:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Let Robert Dillingham cook

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
Duke lost. I'd say you're welcome but I know for many of you, you were rooting for a meteor.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Omg ISU lost in the most heart breaking fashion. Game winner was late by a tenth of a second.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

OPAONI posted:

Duke lost. I'd say you're welcome but I know for many of you, you were rooting for a meteor.

weirdly anticlimactic game, i'm sure that's what ESPN was hoping for after hyping the rivalry back up

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Vols bitch

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
What's the season record for most losses while scoring 90+? This Kentucky team is so bad defensively.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
https://x.com/KySportsRadio/status/1753991467222048772?s=20

I know I’m frustrated. There is too much talent for these results.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Kensucky lol

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

What's the season record for most losses while scoring 90+? This Kentucky team is so bad defensively.

It used to happen all the time in the Big Ten before Bobby Knight showed up and ruined basketball. Purdue lost 108-107 to Iowa in 1970. It cost them the conference championship and an tournament appearance because only the conference champion got to go. One of the deciding factors was a technical on the crowd for throwing a paper airplane on the court, a very Purdue way to lose a game, and a national title contending team's chance to go to the dance.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

PotatoJudge posted:

It used to happen all the time in the Big Ten before Bobby Knight showed up and ruined basketball.

I’m glad Bobby Knight is burning in hell as I post.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
https://twitter.com/ChetLemond/status/1753990778475409454?t=-lrUTXCzjSxJwUN-vLkqDQ&s=19

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

elentar posted:

weirdly anticlimactic game, i'm sure that's what ESPN was hoping for after hyping the rivalry back up

It was! UNC took control early and didn't gently caress up enough to let Duke back in in the 2nd half.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Lol that TCU is the only Big 12 team with a positive conference away record right now.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

dirty shrimp money posted:

Was hoping to keep it a little closer than that but UH's offense just drags so bad sometimes. Plus I think some of the guys were a little starstruck playing Kansas.

Hopefully UH is a little better put together next time.

The talent is there but they caught Kansas on a day that they probably played their best game on both sides of the ball and it didn't help that they couldn't miss.

I'm glad Houston is in the Big 12 now

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah, Houston feels like the right fit culturally and geographically for the conference. WVU is still a weird one though.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Probably Magic posted:

Yeah, Houston feels like the right fit culturally and geographically for the conference. WVU is still a weird one though.

WVU should’ve been snapped up by the ACC at some point but they were being huge snobs over it when it was possible and now it’d be too late even if WVU wasn’t publicly destroying itself for finance capital

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
AND AS PURDUE TAKES THE COURT THE ENTIRE KOHL CENTER REMINDS THEM OF THEIR LOSS AT NORTHWESTERN BY CHANTING BOOOOOOOOOOOO buie

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I still remember what a professor said to us about Wisconsin fans. "They aren't mean spirited. They're just drunk."

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Can we please finish one loving game without drama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

it’s gonna be pretty funny if both teams that have lost to 16 seeds go on to win the natty next season