Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Roman Reigns is head of the table but Ryback says there's meat on the table but Cody says Daddy Eats First. What is the truth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

The ripple effect from Hangman’s Workers Rights promo continues to be hilarious.

Next step: a hostile crowd spends entire WrestleMania main event chanting for Jinder for 30 minutes.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

It just occurred to me that with the WWE title presumably being on the line, that pretty much gives away the ending of what I'm sure will be the main event, but who knows with this stupid loving company.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
(fox from antichrist voice) roman reigns

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

edogawa rando posted:

It just occurred to me that with the WWE title presumably being on the line, that pretty much gives away the ending of what I'm sure will be the main event, but who knows with this stupid loving company.
theyll have rock win the title, barely defend it, and then roman gets him in the rematch because they just want roman to do cenas entire career again

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

edogawa rando posted:

Reigns retaining was never in doubt, regardless of who it was against. He is beating Hogan's record after Summerslam

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
The American Big Daddy

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i sit here standing up for wwe, yet wishing for the dudley boyz to come back and break "the table" once and for all...

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

they always made cabinets unbeatable...

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Endorph posted:

the big dog roman reigns

the juggernaut...!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Reigns retaining was never in doubt, regardless of who it was against. He is beating Bruno's record after Summerslam 2033

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Lol

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

wrestle with jimmy

there's a place for cody here that starts with "if you want to destroy my story" but I can't think of the rest

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

The Neverending Story, but Cody's head superimposed over Falcor with Dwayne on him.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
from the official WWE.com report

“The Rock stood toe-to-toe with Roman Reigns as Cody Rhodes shunned The Tribal Chief!”

“Cody Rhodes made his shocking decision, choosing not to face Roman Reigns at WrestleMania, allowing The Rock to step up to the Tribal Chief!”

“The Rock stepped up to Roman Reigns as Cody Rhodes refused to fight Reigns at WrestleMania!”

Cody is a gently caress face loser gently caress in lore.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

drat if punk had to get injured couldn’t they have at least booked ryback?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I can’t believe people pay Dave Meltzer money to read him speculate just like all of us do.

Anyway… lmao at ALL of this.

I have no idea what is going to happen, nothing makes any sense for a story perspective. They just buried the WHC. Cody doubled down on his story being to take everything from Reigns. Okay, what does that even mean?

Cody is never winning that title in a meaningful way. I am not saying he has to win it at Wrestlemania in the last match on Night 2. Everything doesn’t have to be at Wrestlemania. This is why we never got Sting/Undertaker.

I am just not going to care for a third build whenever it takes place. Roman wrestles so infrequently that it’s just annoying. What are they doing to do. Cody wins in Germany on Summer Slam?

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Cody will finish the story.....in Saudi Arabia!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

edogawa rando posted:

Sure as poo poo doesn't sound like it

lmao

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
in a cosmic irony of Cody facing Seth at Mania, this is the same booking that killed Seth back when he was Tyler Black in RoH

saints gambit
Apr 8, 2004
a donut with no holes is a danish
The Rock says this match had better draw or Vince is going to have killed the company.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

If The Rock wins the title he's going to have to give it up soon; would Cody beating Rock count as finishing the story?

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1753663152166781438

what an amazing week! morale is high!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

loving HELL

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

xbilkis posted:

Normally I would take this with a decent grain of salt because Meltzer isn't exactly an ironclad reporter these days, but there's no way this isn't true because literally less than a week ago he was doing the media circuit saying stuff like this

this is honestly sad.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

lmao

post hole digger fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Feb 3, 2024

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

was trying to tweak this to make it wrestly but just linking it seems funniest to me, imagine the wife is brandi maybe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH4IhjtaAUQ

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
I love this thread

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
AMAZING week for the WWE Family

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They’ll set up a big Roman-Cody SummerSlam match where everyone thinks the title is finally going to change hands and then Jacob Fatu will debut and wreck Cody to help Roman keep the title and we will all laugh at Cody because WWE.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

E: dammit

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

WWE Hell thread willing things into existence at this point

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Was Jacob Fatu the one from MLW?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
HHH : "Ok, Cody, we've got this great idea for you."

Cody: "Yeah? What is it?"

HHH : "Ok, so you talk about your Dad a lot and how you've never won a world title. You talk about finishing your story."

Cody: "Great, I like it so far."

HHH: "Then you win the Rumble...."

Cody: "Yes! Love it!"

HHH: 'Thats not even the best part. You don't choose to face Roman Reigns and end the longest streak in modern history."

Cody: "I don't like where this is going...."

HHH: "Instead, you let the Rock take your place, and you challenge Seth for the consolation prize"

Cody: *dials phone* "Matt? Nick? I'm sorry!"

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

xbilkis posted:

Normally I would take this with a decent grain of salt because Meltzer isn't exactly an ironclad reporter these days, but there's no way this isn't true because literally less than a week ago he was doing the media circuit saying stuff like this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston
lol this poo poo is amazing