Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021
We need SoCT caps so Alphas can fly them with no sp needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Libluini posted:

we need a rebalance

add hypercaps

Faction Dyson Spheres

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
t2 carriers that are somehow even better at killing jump freighters than t2 dreads

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

upwell propulsion systems

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

salartarium posted:

EVE Uni WHC is unprepared and failscades against Ugandan Death Squad. After a few days, people go on a witch hunt and blame the alumni in the Opfor Fleet for leaving the campus a mess after they left. They focus on a former FC whose father is a current director and blame his incompetence and his denying that his daughter was a super secret spai as further evidence of his crimes. Everyone makes their own AAR before they can figure out what went on.

Recommendation by Director is that they don't put 2 trillion in a hole before they figure out how to form a QRF to gain hole control.

I think I had a stroke trying to read this

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Didn't they originally plan for like 9 tiers of ships?

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Control Volume posted:

I think I had a stroke trying to read this

I honestly thought at first this is what you get if you ask chatGPT "tell me a story about EVE Online"

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Libluini posted:

I honestly thought at first this is what you get if you ask chatGPT "tell me a story about EVE Online"

:v:: that mario image

:can:: I can't display images, but I can describe one if you'd like. Can you provide more details about the Mario image you're referring to?

:v:: rhe one goons post i n local

:can:: Ah, I see! Goonswarm Federation, one of the largest player alliances in EVE Online, is known for posting various images in local chat during their activities. Unfortunately, I can't access specific images posted in-game, but they often use humorous or iconic images from popular culture, including Mario, to convey messages or simply to add some fun to their interactions in EVE.

:tinfoil:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
even ChatGPT knows that every interaction in terrible space game EVE:Online is not fun

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Cactus Ghost posted:

:v:: that mario image

:can:: I can't display images, but I can describe one if you'd like. Can you provide more details about the Mario image you're referring to?

:v:: rhe one goons post i n local

:can:: Ah, I see! Goonswarm Federation, one of the largest player alliances in EVE Online, is known for posting various images in local chat during their activities. Unfortunately, I can't access specific images posted in-game, but they often use humorous or iconic images from popular culture, including Mario, to convey messages or simply to add some fun to their interactions in EVE.

:tinfoil:

:sbahj:

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Posting in eve thread.

ISRAD no longer confined by the shackles of an angry russian. praise be mimi and her holes.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
but you're still playing eve online

:lol: :lmao:

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

MaxPowers posted:

Posting in eve thread.

ISRAD no longer confined by the shackles of an angry russian. praise be mimi and her holes.

even worse: you're shackled to zoomers that actually like playing eve online

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
nice meltdown

Dirac Fourier
Aug 14, 2023
The board game has me thinking about an EVE Netrunner mashup. Maybe someday...

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
nice meltdown

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
got a surprise 3 day weekend so its time to log in and :honk: cutely in local while doing stupid poo poo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

mice knelt down

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
The skill packs are kind of on sale if you'd like to spend real money on sp injections and boosters. I am fast tracking BLOPs, because the modern concept sounds fun.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

A Bad King posted:

The skill packs are kind of on sale if you'd like to spend real money on sp injections and boosters. I am fast tracking BLOPs, because the modern concept sounds fun.

This is especially true above the cutoffs of 50m & 80m SP. Above 80m SP especially; only getting 150k SP/injector around 900m isk/injector…sheesh.

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021
Big if true

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
nice meltdown

Dirac Fourier
Aug 14, 2023
New launcher was rolled out and it's broken on Linux. About to have a nice meltdown over this poo poo!

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I resisted the new launcher until today and having to pre-select which character I'm going to howl into the empty void of syndicate with beforehand seems like a step back imo

Dirac Fourier
Aug 14, 2023

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I resisted the new launcher until today and having to pre-select which character I'm going to howl into the empty void of syndicate with beforehand seems like a step back imo

The new launcher has a setting where it will prompt you to select the character when the game loads... but you still have to select a character from the launcher to launch the game lols

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The new launcher has a button which runs a horrible virus called "eve online" on your computer. It will really gently caress your poo poo up, be careful.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

is this that "mind wake virus" i keep hearing about

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2-41aaS_Xs

absolute goose legend, 10/10 would :honk: again

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

:five::five::five::five::five:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

what

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Cringe. didnt watch.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Control Volume posted:

Cringe. didnt watch.

turn on your monitor

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

i will always appreciate trumpets and honking

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Hell yeah

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Helloooooooooooo Havre de Space

GSV Fuck Your God
Aug 27, 2003

small-l liberalism

Dalmuti posted:

Helloooooooooooo Havre de Space

Hahahahha, hell yeah dude!

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

i will annihilate the goons...

war is coming,,,,
watch out...

-baron zevon von nietzhe-shapiro of the forge

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

this is a work of art

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Rudeboy Detective posted:

Yes, new things are hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Fake subs would make it 5000% more Dental but it's a good beginning nonetheless

:golfclap: