Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

God, TENET was so boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

mobby_6kl posted:

Wait, there are at least two of these loving lunatics?

Yeah and at least one got away with it in court.

He was afeared for his life, you see.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Traxis posted:

Stand up forklifts like the one in the video (the seat he is on is retractable) typically don't have seat belts equipped, and you are supposed to bail in the event of a tipover. From the OSHA website:

Aha, I didn't know those existed! The only place I have driven a sideways driven reach truck (if that's what it's called in English, I'm not sure!) the seat was fixed. But they were also solely used in the perfectly flat warehouse where nothing like that could ever have happened. Except that one time that a sewer cover broke under the rear wheel, but that was with a normal forklift, and it didn't tip over.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

Mister Speaker posted:

:laffo:

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Mister Speaker posted:

lol gently caress

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Mister Speaker posted:

You should see the whole movie instead of just watching the trailer.

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Mister Speaker posted:

minato posted:

holy poo poo I love this website :kiss:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

minato posted:

:golfclap:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

minato posted:

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Just read the entire transcript Musk gets absolutely destroyed https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/download.html?id=310748886&z=2b8cfcea

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

minato posted:

Very good posting, traveler

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

"Gunshots never sound that loud on those camera recordings" is what I always think when I see lunatics blastin' in those videos

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/yAzySZS.mp4

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

loving lmao

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Dudes rock

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Air Skwirl posted:

All of them.

...wat?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://twitter.com/lentinidante/status/1753549370568368224

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Panicked looking in his rear view mirror like "I can't shake this guy!"

lol

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

minato posted:

lmao nice.

This actually isn't the first time I've made that joke. A few years ago I was having a smoke and caught this on camera across the street:

https://twitter.com/dickblimp/status/1547708114526298112?t=A4RRwym2Ek7yyHrxMYpfCQ&s=19

ChthonicMasturbatr
Sep 29, 2021

born on a mountain
live in a cave
hugging and tugging
is all that i crave

Everything about it is drat near perfect. The setup, the first strike to demonstrate the stakes, the second time with the buildup and reaction. That scream. I am dead inside but I cried real tears of laughter. Thank you.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I dunno who invented the subgenre of video with people with kazoos or other instruments taped into their mouths while they hurt each other but I'm very thankful they did

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Butterfly Valley posted:

I dunno who invented the subgenre of video with people with kazoos or other instruments taped into their mouths while they hurt each other but I'm very thankful they did

I'm guessing it was probably some Japanese batsu TV show, they really push the envelope when it comes to innovative schadenfreude

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I'm guessing it was probably some Japanese batsu TV show, they really push the envelope when it comes to innovative schadenfreude

The batsu game where they got some girl to flirt with one of the comedians for an entire year just so they could reveal his personal text messages to her on air was brutal.

IIRC some dude also farted baby powder into his face at the end of his ordeal.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

bossy lady posted:

The batsu game where they got some girl to flirt with one of the comedians for an entire year just so they could reveal his personal text messages to her on air was brutal.

I always wonder how legit any of that stuff is because some of those I've heard about are just overly cruel and creepy as hell to the point of parody

Unperson_47 has a new favorite as of 06:14 on Feb 3, 2024

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Butterfly Valley posted:

:\

It's the kind of thing where I'm like, oh fun, this person has a fun idea.

But then I learn, no, someone somewhere had a fun idea and I'm just watching videos of people trying to capitalize on someone else's idea.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

derp posted:

some dipshit pulling a trailer once ran me off onto the shoulder (because he was riding my rear end and i brake checked him) and as he sped off ahead i saw his trailer start to wobble like that and he had to pull over and i laughed and pointed as i drove past, but he probably didnt see

Another victim of petardism

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Oh hey I know right where that is. Also it was very nice of the runaway trailer to crash into some parked cars instead of going onto the light rail tracks.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

credburn posted:

:\

It's the kind of thing where I'm like, oh fun, this person has a fun idea.

But then I learn, no, someone somewhere had a fun idea and I'm just watching videos of people trying to capitalize on someone else's idea.

you seem unhappy is everything ok

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

SubponticatePoster posted:

Oh hey I know right where that is. Also it was very nice of the runaway trailer to crash into some parked cars instead of going onto the light rail tracks.

Orem?

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

I wish I was brian Blessed

Ror posted:

It worries me that I can think of at least two documented examples of this from the past few years.

https://i.imgur.com/Zixtwkq.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/xTlcZl1.mp4

Both Florida Men, as is tradition.

Going to have to give this Uber driver only 4 stars.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Rasmus posted:

Going to have to give this Uber driver only 4 stars.

Whats the back story here? Are these deliberate hits they decided to film for better view counts or post shoot performance reviews?

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Comstar posted:

Whats the back story here? Are these deliberate hits they decided to film for better view counts or post shoot performance reviews?
It's Florida OP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJbSvidohg

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I love that they are both wearing their seatbelts. Bald guy even has a special little pillow for his gun. :3:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
America, the country that brought us all-terrain killmobile nutsack buggies (7:15).

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

bossy lady posted:

IIRC some dude also farted baby powder into his face at the end of his ordeal.

He was also sending text messages to a female comedian at the same time as the sting, and then asked his ex-wife to help him cover it up when a tabloid found out. His trial starts at about 15 minutes:
https://www.gakiarchives.com/video/68

For something less cruel to a horny man, the comedians try to make Absolutely Tasty Pizza:
https://www.gakiarchives.com/video/493

C.M. Kruger has a new favorite as of 10:18 on Feb 3, 2024

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

Unperson_47 posted:

I love that they are both wearing their seatbelts. Bald guy even has a special little pillow for his gun. :3:

I don't understand how this guy makes a little bed for his handgun, and then casually shoots half a dozen bullets through his side window and windshield like it costs nothing. :psyduck:

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Nah, South Salt Lake, 39th south and (as the sign helpfully indicates) 2nd west.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Sywert of Thieves posted:

I don't understand how this guy makes a little bed for his handgun, and then casually shoots half a dozen bullets through his side window and windshield like it costs nothing. :psyduck:

Meth golem

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

C.M. Kruger posted:

For something less cruel to a horny man, the comedians try to make Absolutely Tasty Pizza:
https://www.gakiarchives.com/video/493
Thank you for this, I've been trying to find somewhere to watch these for ages, the ones on YouTube either keep being taken down or are abysmal quality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I think I saw one of these today. I found a grocery that I didn't know about, and went in to have a look. A strange lady passed me in one of the isles, locked eyes with me, and muttered something about lizard people. I realised then that, well, crazy people gotta eat too.