Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

This is ai generated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

This is ai generated

correct. All Indo-European

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Hatebag posted:

other countries just wish one of the universal monsters was foundational to their cultural myths
there isn't a frankensteinvania, though

It's called Germany. They even named their two favorite things after him, sausage and a nice glass of beer.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I've never eaten a Hitlerwurst

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lol at Fly Molo's rereg lasting this long

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

THANK YOU.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

autistic queer bnuy
i am vlad tepes

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

my bony fealty posted:

i didnt say anything cuz he should not have been perma'd in the first place but it was also blatantly obvious

thought he had learned to use a VPN

anyways fly, my bro just pay for a VPN, use incognito/clear all cookies, set up your computer that it won't connect to anything if the vpn goes down, use privacy.com or a visa $10 gift card form safeway like the schizo guy with a fake name/address, and register a new account. post exclusively in games for a month about yakuza ftw or something, then come back

Xaris has issued a correction as of 04:53 on Feb 3, 2024

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
isnt the name fly molo available? i thought lobotmy molo got banned

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

This is ai generated

Technically incorrect, while there is no human intelligence behind this language, a computer did not make it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
taken down by dnd brain, you hate to see it

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
shout out to when i called newguy a retard and he started emptyquoting my stuff for approval immediately

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ohtori Akio posted:

shout out to when i called newguy a retard and he started emptyquoting my stuff for approval immediately

it works

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Al! posted:

it works

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Al! posted:

it works

i throw filth at lesser posters, they emptyquote my posts and thank me for my service. "the circle of life"

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I'm Vlad Tepelus, the diminutive impaler.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ahh, dopamine. you are a good person

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Unfortunately my posts contain both quoting agonists and quoting antagonists, cancelling out any effect in the hope that you can wean yourself off getting quoted.

Trap sprung!!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Al! posted:

it works

Yup. Builds camaraderie

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Xaris posted:

i didnt say anything cuz he should not have been perma'd in the first place but it was also blatantly obvious

thought he had learned to use a VPN

anyways fly, my bro just pay for a VPN, use incognito/clear all cookies, set up your computer that it won't connect to anything if the vpn goes down, use privacy.com or a visa $10 gift card form safeway like the schizo guy with a fake name/address, and register a new account. post exclusively in games for a month about yakuza ftw or something, then come back

Pretty sure they got busted because of them explaining how to rereg, with more hardcore bits than this, in the Palestine thread, in reference to a joke FF alt being banned for evading probation. F D is watching...

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Precambrian Video Games posted:

I'm Vlad Tepelus, the diminutive impaler.

My friends call me the little dragon

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Made it way too obvious with that giant lobotomy pic he posted earlier, you need to put points into a stealth build if you want to get anywhere in this meta

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

my bony fealty posted:

Free Molo

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

my_custom_username posted:

Made it way too obvious with that giant lobotomy pic he posted earlier, you need to put points into a stealth build if you want to get anywhere in this meta

The secret to a successful rereg is to have parachutes older than your main

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

no

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
nolo

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Knew it was fly molo because of the generally correct politics combined with the covid doomerism stuff. Much like lolontee as cindy the skull being unable to not start ranting about climate doom in random threads. These are tells guys, you gotta reign it in.

But anyway, free them. We know fly was right about cspam getting harsher punishments now because it ties in with when czs was constantly complaining to any mod and admin that would listen.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Regarde Aduck posted:

Knew it was fly molo because of the generally correct politics combined with the covid doomerism stuff. Much like lolontee as cindy the skull being unable to not start ranting about climate doom in random threads. These are tells guys, you gotta reign it in.

But anyway, free them. We know fly was right about cspam getting harsher punishments now because it ties in with when czs was constantly complaining to any mod and admin that would listen.

tbf if he were capable of reigning it in he probably wouldn't have gotten perma'd in the first place

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
hell yeah vlad dot tumblr

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

my bony fealty posted:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
he'd have survived indefinately if he hadn't tried to go back to war again :shrug:

the greater mod/admin landscape ain't ever going to change. Stay in cspam and let them hang themselves. They always gently caress up in the end. Ok apart from that one ik that said 'camel jockeys' and he's still here and an ik. He's not going anywhere apparently.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

my bony fealty posted:

Regarde Aduck posted:

he'd have survived indefinately if he hadn't tried to go back to war again :shrug:

the greater mod/admin landscape ain't ever going to change. Stay in cspam and let them hang themselves. They always gently caress up in the end. Ok apart from that one ik that said 'camel jockeys' and he's still here and an ik. He's not going anywhere apparently.

yup, rip. Next time go for full stealth imo. Nearly there.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
sometimes i do wonder if patriots truly are in control.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the more it looks like they aren't, the more in control they truly are

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

genericnick posted:

yup, rip. Next time go for full stealth imo. Nearly there.

Full stealth as in not post whatsoever? I can see it working :hmmyes:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Seriously those were some obnoxious dogshit posts. I personally don't see what we gain from keeping someone like that around :o:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

hamas ftw posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Vim Fuego posted:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

fly molo got busted because he couldn't stop talking about unfair moderation lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Vim Fuego posted:

that’s right alec