Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Check the replies to see how well Elons “paid blue ticks will stop bots” plan is going

https://twitter.com/lorda26/status/1753451790778225095?s=46

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I don't personally know any Elon Musks, they must not exist

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

smellmycheese posted:

Check the replies to see how well Elons “paid blue ticks will stop bots” plan is going

https://twitter.com/lorda26/status/1753451790778225095?s=46

For those interested

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

I thought the number bot accounts were his justification for trying to wiggle out of the twitter purchase

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://x.com/daveoshry/status/1753590716377530590?s=46&t=6HOSYVrXffESMo0NlyR0Lg

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I'm praying we see a Cybertruck owner with one to reach a true nadir of techbro stupidity.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Bubbacub posted:

I thought the number bot accounts were his justification for trying to wiggle out of the twitter purchase

Elon has never actually cared about bots (they make up the majority of his followers.)

He only used that as an excuse to try to wriggle his way out of his horrible purchase

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
You forgot it’s also used as a way to ramp up monetization though it isn’t doing a good job of it

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Well if 12.5 million bots buy 1 month of twitter blue for $8 then he makes up the $100 million he lost when Apple left

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Non Compos Mentis posted:

we saw you from across the room

this is just thick macklemore again

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

gently caress SNEEP posted:

this is just thick macklemore again

Snacklemore?

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Hey I think I see one social media app that's gone down in usage from start of COVID to now, which one is that?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What the hell is BeReal?

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

Heath posted:

What the hell is BeReal?

insta but instead of you just posting pics the app randomly asks you to take a picture now. It’s fun.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It sounds polite.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Motherboy competition looking stiff this year

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Musk’s hair is sliding down the back of his head.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Potato Salad posted:

You. Cannot vote. Without registering.

As a citizen.

Through any means.

My God, four hooligans do hooligan things in--get this--Times Square--and the Nazis are using it as proof of a multinational conspiracy to overthrow American democracy. Just bridging every possible extension and lie possible.

dr phil is involved dumbass

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Azhais posted:

The funny thing is I have a picture of my great grandfather shortly after he got to the US that looks just like that immigrant side. He illegally entered by sneaking in from Canada after boating over from Austria

One is white, the other is not. Know the difference!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

I have never seen an Elon pic where he isn't awkward when he is with family.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

hey did you know that the government considers immigrants "people"?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

it's not actually a bias in a meaningful sense, tracking migrant populations and waves is an explicit part of what the census has been used for

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

hey did you know that the government considers immigrants "people"?

I was about to make a joke here, but no. I do not in fact virtue signal that I would like to stop keeping tabs on, and lose track of whole swaths of people. That would be a place where maligned actors could start trafficking them, among other things.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Everyone knows this because Trump tried very hard to add that "are you illegal?" question to the census not too long ago.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Has he been taking classes from the Trump School of Standing?

Also, does he cut his own hair or something? His hair is hosed up in just about every photo I see of him.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

digital penitence posted:

Also, does he cut his own hair or something? His hair is hosed up in just about every photo I see of him.

He's degenerating from tweaking 24/7.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Why would the richest man in the world use drugs. His life is full of money, it is complete

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Why would the richest man in the world use drugs. His life is full of money, it is complete

Yes. The unheard of phenomenon of enormously wealthy people able to live a life free of any sort of consequences deciding to get wasted on top quality narcotics. Truly a strange new mystery

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
If I were a billionaire I'd get 24/7 yak'd out in every meaning of that word

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Oops, looks like world’s smartest man got a little too earnest with his Stormfront-esque racism and now he’s desperately trying to walk it back

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

digital penitence posted:

It’s because of the hair transplant/, half the hair on his head used to be on his rear end so it doesn’t grow the same.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Hazo posted:

Oops, looks like world’s smartest man got a little too earnest with his Stormfront-esque racism and now he’s desperately trying to walk it back

I'm so sick and loving tired of the "I'm for LEGAL immigration!" two step. It fools no one (and Elon is too loving stupid to pull it off anyway).

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

"Look, I'm not being racist, I am more than willing to increase the amount of immigrants with a tech background to come work at my companies for less pay!"

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

kazil posted:

For those interested

Thanks! Saves me clicking onto the Eggs website! Also your screenshot encapsulates the love between two hearts

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

:shrug:

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
Elon is too stupid to not care about politics and culture war poo poo and it's making him miserable lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

supreme