Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

poisonpill posted:

Part of trumps win in 2026 was through sheer exhaustion. He covered the entire field in poo poo for so long that a lot of voters just turned away and tuned out before November.

Can you give me some lottery numbers too, since you're posting from the future and all :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

poisonpill posted:

Part of trumps win in 2026 was through sheer exhaustion. He covered the entire field in poo poo for so long that a lot of voters just turned away and tuned out before November.

Welcome, traveler from the future.

E:f,b.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Can you give me some lottery numbers too, since you're posting from the future and all :v:

It’s November, 2016. Trump unexpectedly wins the presidency while crying about voter fraud.

It’s November, 2020. Trump unexpectedly loses the presidency while crying about voter fraud.

It’s November, 2024…

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Pretty crazy that after biden died in 2025 they decided to just hold a 2026 election.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

poisonpill posted:

It’s November, 2016. Trump unexpectedly wins the presidency while crying about voter fraud.

It’s November, 2020. Trump unexpectedly loses the presidency while crying about voter fraud.

It’s November, 2024…

Trump strokes out while crying about voter fraud, inshallah

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

In the e-mail, Balada says that the dispenser in the boys bathroom was installed at 9:30 Wednesday morning and “by 9:52 AM, tampons were on the floor, the newly installed distribution box was ripped off the wall along with the masonry anchors, and the distribution box itself was destroyed.”

“According to state law, we will re-install this box in the boys’ bathroom,” it goes on to say.

Balanda also informs students that the school has a list of suspects and believes they know who the perpetrator(s) may be. He called the incident “the most egregious instance of vandalism and destruction of property in recent weeks” saying that other forms of vandalism, including broken stall doors, soap dispensers being ripped off walls, and various items stuffed into toilets also tend to happen only in boys bathrooms.

“It needs to stop,” he says.

“If you don’t understand something, do not resort to vandalism, ask for more information,” he concludes. “Use your words to start a dialogue rather than using your hands to destroy something.”

Hope they throw the loving book at whoever did that

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Hope they throw the loving book at whoever did that

Your right but as someone who was once a teenage boy destroying random poo poo in a high school bathroom is kind of the norm it really depends on if this is anti trans stuff or I’m a teenage boys and goddamnit I want to break something.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

PuttyKnife posted:

I’m married to a person with an acting degree who was mildly successful in LA but decided to become a veterinarian after she restarted her life and met me while I was doing the same.

Her whole family is in show biz somehow so maybe I can save the world and give Dry Bones his shot.

Do you really want to inflict a film adaptation of True Allegiance on innocent people?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PuttyKnife posted:

I’m married to a person with an acting degree who was mildly successful in LA but decided to become a veterinarian after she restarted her life and met me while I was doing the same.

Her whole family is in show biz somehow so maybe I can save the world and give Dry Bones his shot.

Yeah but his cousin was Matilda

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

poisonpill posted:

I have some questions for you

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Haruharuharuko posted:

Your right but as someone who was once a teenage boy destroying random poo poo in a high school bathroom is kind of the norm it really depends on if this is anti trans stuff or I’m a teenage boys and goddamnit I want to break something.

from the article

quote:

He called the incident “the most egregious instance of vandalism and destruction of property in recent weeks”

Its probable that someone saw it as an opportunity to wreck the bathroom, but to your point - teenagers will just break poo poo sometimes

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Grey Cat posted:

Pretty crazy that after biden died in 2025 they decided to just hold a 2026 election.

It’s the only way to make it fair for “TRUMP” after the rigged and stollen election interference WITCH HUNTS

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I have some questions for you

John Titor is posting on the forums after crossing over from an alternate dimension

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

The Romneyfication of Donald Trump by the Coward Karl Rove.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

PuttyKnife posted:

You know of any parts for someone that’s really fat? Like in between medical oddity fat and fat enough to be on my 600 pound life fat

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the only acting opportunity tiny Ben should get is a titanic sub documentary, but its shoving him in a locker and dropping it in the ocean.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

This is one of my favorite Trump pics, I lol every time

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PhazonLink posted:

the only acting opportunity tiny Ben should get is a titanic sub documentary, but its shoving him in a locker and dropping it in the ocean.

He doesn't want to act he wants to write screenplays about how he's a 6'10" hardass cold high-speed operator with a huge beard that women swoon over

Never mind that IRL Mike Vining was exactly who Ben Shapiro wants to be and looks closer to Ben than his fantasy

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

can a photoshop wizard use the newly updated photo on this image? maybe flip the image so he's kinda in the right direction. thank you.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:lmao:

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

did I just smoke myself stupid or didn't a ton of media / op-eds push a Taylor Swift is alt right darling narrative back in 2016? Because a ton of terminally online conservatives were huge fans of her being blonde hair blue eyes. It's weird to see such a 180.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Strong Sauce posted:

can a photoshop wizard use the newly updated photo on this image? maybe flip the image so he's kinda in the right direction. thank you.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

meat police posted:

did I just smoke myself stupid or didn't a ton of media / op-eds push a Taylor Swift is alt right darling narrative back in 2016? Because a ton of terminally online conservatives were huge fans of her being blonde hair blue eyes. It's weird to see such a 180.
No, this happened. The alt right declared her to be their Aryan princess and she took like three years to disavow them.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Legitimately really funny that cons are co-opting “high school boys are loving dickheads” to mean “the youth have strong opinions opposing reproductive freedom.”

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Froghammer posted:

No, this happened. The alt right declared her to be their Aryan princess and she took like three years to disavow them.

3 years lol, this really is the dumbest timeline

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

meat police posted:

well now she's old and less fertile and it's gay to find her attractive

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I’m pretty sure I remember a Degrassi story involving smashing the condom machine in the boy’s washroom, it’s a tale as old as time.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Peña’s court date is June 2024 and is currently in jail

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

lmao its even funnier when you only replaced the head.. thank you.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Feb 3, 2024

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

MrQwerty posted:

He doesn't want to act he wants to write screenplays about how he's a 6'10" hardass cold high-speed operator with a huge beard that women swoon over

Never mind that IRL Mike Vining was exactly who Ben Shapiro wants to be and looks closer to Ben than his fantasy

Just had a giggling fit after envisioning Ben Shapiro wearing body armor, kitted out, briefing his SEAL squad on the upcoming capture/kill mission.

Using his rapidfire gishgallop bullshit “…okay, say we insert here, and go in here. Now let’s say there’s five of them in there. Or no, let’s say ten. Or even forty of them. Okay?”

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hazo posted:

Legitimately really funny that cons are co-opting “high school boys are loving dickheads” to mean “the youth have strong opinions opposing reproductive freedom.”

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Peña’s court date is June 2024 and is currently in jail

“Researching my options.”

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Like, can you imagine what would happen if you put a condom dispenser in the boys bathroom

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MrMojok posted:

Just had a giggling fit after envisioning Ben Shapiro wearing body armor, kitted out, briefing his SEAL squad on the upcoming capture/kill mission.

Using his rapidfire gishgallop bullshit “…okay, say we insert here, and go in here. Now let’s say there’s five of them in there. Or no, let’s say ten. Or even forty of them. Okay?”

Who Ben Shapiro wants to be

What one of the baddest motherfuckers in the history of Delta looks like

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

DO SOMETHING!