Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Von Pluring posted:

I've never had a cat and don't want one, they're so lazy and all they wanna do is eat lasagna.

But if I had one I'd be nice to it and not punch it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esc Ctrl PgUp
Jan 1, 2023

Piss And Shittium posted:

What in the poo poo loving gently caress is this? I'm watching the Love me, feed me, don't leave me YT video and reading this thread, and this might just be the weirdest loving poo poo i've seen in time. I can't stop watching though ... I feel ... I feel ... entergaged. A million per cent entergaged.
Welcome to the fold. Remember to #staybrowsed

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Piss And Shittium posted:

What in the poo poo loving gently caress is this? I'm watching the Love me, feed me, don't leave me YT video and reading this thread, and this might just be the weirdest loving poo poo i've seen in time. I can't stop watching though ... I feel ... I feel ... entergaged. A million per cent entergaged.

Did you see the gif of Nathen kissing Garfield? Really, that should answer most of the questions you have.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Can I safely say "gently caress Nathen?"

Because fuuuuuuuuuck Nathen.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Wee Bairns posted:

Can I safely say "gently caress Nathen?"

Because fuuuuuuuuuck Nathen.

He's celibate

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

It really, really worries me that I'm somewhat defending Nathen. But if he's moving between Canada and Saudi Arabia/Qatar, then finding a new, local home for his cat instead of dragging it back and forth is not completely insane.

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

Don’t get a cat if you can’t care for it. And don’t defend Nathen.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Computer viking posted:

It really, really worries me that I'm somewhat defending Nathen. But if he's moving between Canada and Saudi Arabia/Qatar, then finding a new, local home for his cat instead of dragging it back and forth is not completely insane.

Seems a lot more likely that he just discarded the cat once it was no longer part of his “brand”. The cat is definitely better off without Nathen though so there’s that

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

Dick Bastardly posted:

He's celibate

Yes he's totally celibate, it's not his unhealthy way of dealing with homosexuality

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nathen is celibate, at best, like my indoor housecat who totally has a tomcat boyfriend outside

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i would categorise his celibacy as "involuntary" based on his instagram posts

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ghostlight posted:

i would categorise his celibacy as "involuntary" based on his instagram posts

Someone ITT saw him out at a party in Toronto not too long ago so I doubt he’s actually celibate. He’s saying that so his dad won’t go nuts.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Frank Frank posted:

Someone ITT saw him out at a party in Toronto not too long ago so I doubt he’s actually celibate. He’s saying that so his dad won’t go nuts.

Who amongst us hasn't looked for some casual garf?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Who amongst us hasn't looked for some casual garf?

Iirc the guy said it was a lgbt-centric sort of party and Nathen was just standing by himself in one of his weird bright-colored suits waiting for people to come up and talk to him (no one did).

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Frank Frank posted:

Iirc the guy said it was a lgbt-centric sort of party and Nathen was just standing by himself in one of his weird bright-colored suits waiting for people to come up and talk to him (no one did).

:lol:

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

nathens not a good person but this is really drat sad

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Last Chance posted:

I wonder how a pure narcissist copes with something like this.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Last Chance posted:

yeah, dude's a total shithead but that actually does kinda make me feel bad for him

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This is even more confusing than the usual Nathens.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1753476082739642725

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
He worships the red triangle for money?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m frankly more interested in the raccoon situation

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Save the raccooon from power outages int oronto plz

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Racoons are clearly causing power outages by chewing through the lines.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

There was an outage in Toronto the other day that was attributed to a raccoon coming into contact with equipment, in fact. But that’s just like a thing you can say in Toronto, oh a raccoon did it, of course.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

this guy has gone from amusing spectacle to countdown until they find heads in his freezer

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

This is even more confusing than the usual Nathens.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1753476082739642725

As always, his posts has just one like.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

He's on to our Prime Minister's worship of Canadian Tire and CT money.

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
TrudeauEats

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

TrashMammal posted:

this guy has gone from amusing spectacle to countdown until they find heads in his freezer

He’s preternaturally lazy. Cutting peoples heads off is a lot of work.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I too would like to hear Trudeau’s plan to address raccoons

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

pseudanonymous posted:

He’s preternaturally lazy. Cutting peoples heads off is a lot of work.

Yeah he'd give up halfway through a murder.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

You could probably stop Nathen from murdering you by bluffing you have a dead man switch that, upon your death, reveals the GarfieldEATS recipe book to the entire internet

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
That would involve talking to Nathen. I’ll just die, thanks.

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

TrashMammal posted:

Heads will keep in the fridge for up to 3 months.

Glimpse fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Feb 4, 2024

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

TrashMammal posted:

Naw, he's a weirdo but he's harmless if you're not a cat. Nathen has different entitlement issues, and like no attention span.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

i dunno ya’ll, serial killers are pretty renowned for their laziness. one of their most consistent features along with animal abuse and narcissism

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

I mean if you tell me he has a dungeon full of Bangladeshi Wage Slaves in Dubai that go missing, I'd believe you

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

gonna be one hell of a true crime series on netflix someday. nathan all ebullient at finally being a household name

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

TrashMammal posted:

gonna be one hell of a true crime series on netflix someday. nathan all ebullient at finally being a household name

As he's led away in handcuffs, he shouts "I did it! Me! Nathen Mazri! World's youngest Garfield licensee and founder of GarfieldEATS! You all know my name!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
“I am Spartacus” only its dozens of super fit twink guys in Garfield mascot heads