Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Wish we could have had pet ova of the eggs, goats and Fat nuggets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adder Moray
Nov 18, 2010

Annointed posted:

Wish we could have had pet ova of the eggs, goats and Fat nuggets

Don't forget Keekee

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Adder Moray posted:

Don't forget Keekee

Keekee gets to cause trouble

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

The Last Call posted:

New Official art:

OhhhHhh mama HubbaHubbaHubbaHubba!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVN1Apz45AE

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Voicing Lilith, who is built up right at the beginning as having powers of song, is going to be a real challenge for somebody.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

There's definitely going to be some absolute banger sung by Lilith next season near the season's end. Possibly alongside Charlie and Lucifer.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Madurai posted:

Voicing Lilith, who is built up right at the beginning as having powers of song, is going to be a real challenge for somebody.

Yeah, we’re pretty much guaranteed to see her next season so I’ll be curious who they wind up casting for the role

Kind of hope Vaggie gets a song next season too (she just got a short one with Charlie and joined in on the last one to my knowledge)

Larryb fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Feb 4, 2024

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Larryb posted:

Yeah, we’re pretty much guaranteed to see her next season so I’ll be curious who they wind up casting for the role

Kind of hope Vaggie gets a song next season too (she just got a short one with Charlie and joined in on the last one to my knowledge)

Vaggie and Carmilla got two duets.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

She also had that semi-duet with Carmine earlier on, the one where they were singing in different locations.

edit: beaten

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

It was sort of unfair to Stephanie Beatriz to put her up against Daphne Rubin-Vega, who was the original lead in Rent.

They're going to have to get like Pattie LuPone or someone to be Lilith.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Madurai posted:

Vaggie and Carmilla got two duets.

Oh yeah, forgot about that one somehow

And yeah, they’re probably going to get some kind of Broadway star to play Lilith since it’s established that singing is kind of her thing

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Mysterious magical women is Lea Salonga's thing, right?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
They're gonna get Alex Brightman to voice Lilith

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Dany Devito.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Madurai posted:

i remember reading about how their dynamic is supposed to be very gomez and mortcia which i very very much see.

also i am weirdly pleased that Luci is mostly a good dad, just a sad sack who dived into his hobbies after a falling out with his wife.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Macaluso posted:

They're gonna get Alex Brightman to voice Lilith

That does make a little bit of sense, since it probably wouldn't have occurred to God to give Lilith a voice different from Adam's.

Comedy option: Doc Hammer reprising Doctor Mrs. the Monarch's voice.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

BIG HEADLINE posted:

That does make a little bit of sense, since it probably wouldn't have occurred to God to give Lilith a voice different from Adam's.

I will ugly laugh if she opens her mouth and that's what comes out.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

BIG HEADLINE posted:

honestly. id also be down with that. that Or H. Jon Benjamin

"oh hey charlie, I just wanted to take some me time, also i bought these swords."

Njashi9
Nov 2, 2012
Interesting that when Alastor makes his deal with Charlie a bunch of stitches appear on him. Something put in place by whoever has him on a leash?

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
It would never happen but Idina Menzel as Lillith would be baller

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Wendie Malick

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Patti LuPone

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
I would also accept Patti LuPone :hai:

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Njashi9 posted:

Interesting that when Alastor makes his deal with Charlie a bunch of stitches appear on him. Something put in place by whoever has him on a leash?

Given that his 'natural' colours seem to be black and red, I do wonder if Alastor's green magic is courtesy of his patron.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
I've yet to see a single toilet in hell.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

KORNOLOGY posted:

How dare you dismiss Alastor's achievement of heroically unblocking one ahead of Lucifer's visit. :colbert:

Adder Moray
Nov 18, 2010

KORNOLOGY posted:

We saw two.

The one Alastor used for a picture of the custom rooms.

And the one Nifty got stuck in.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Celine Dion as Lilith.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
I've yet to see someone use a toilet in hell.

little_firebird
Sep 1, 2008

Why don't you
just eat your
belly button and die?!

Njashi9 posted:

Take it with a grain of salt as I haven't confirmed it myself, but the Disk Horse around Alastor is that the symbols are part of real-life voodoo, and I remember seeing someone mention on Twitter that the stitching is similar enough to voodoo dolls that it's probably the case he was involved with it when still alive.

Unrelated, I get the feeling Lucifer had to approve Sir Pentious's ascension, because he showed up at the fight after Pentious died. Or maybe I'm reading too much into his part of the lyrics in the finale song.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

KORNOLOGY posted:

But we know they exist at least

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

Darth Walrus posted:

Given that his 'natural' colours seem to be black and red, I do wonder if Alastor's green magic is courtesy of his patron.

I'd be willing to bet on it.

Rewatching the final song, I kind of noticed that Alastor was staring at the only two lit lights on the sign to the tower that kind of looked like they might spell "IN", there was that ominous green glow coming from the hatch at the end of his segment and his shadow at one point seemed to be having a jolly good time while Alastor himself was still in "freaking the gently caress out over almost dying"-mode, I wonder if Alastor was actually called there to receive new orders by his patron?

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
I think if Miss Medrano wants to put her own OCs in HH that's fine just not the other way around.

KORNOLOGY fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Feb 6, 2024

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I hope before the show is over we go to see Alastor at full power, even if it's only for like a few minutes. I want to see what that's like

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
How much canon is there actually in this universe? I'm having fun watching through Helluva Boss, and I saw two little comics, Dirty Healings, and A Day In the Afterlife, is that everything in addition to Hazbin Hotel and its pilot?

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

pik_d posted:

How much canon is there actually in this universe? I'm having fun watching through Helluva Boss, and I saw two little comics, Dirty Healings, and A Day In the Afterlife, is that everything in addition to Hazbin Hotel and its pilot?

I think there might be some extra character related stuff on the website but that’s about it.

Never heard of the comics though, how are they and where can I find them?

Larryb fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Feb 6, 2024

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

KORNOLOGY posted:

Why would you want to?

Larryb posted:

I think there might be some extra character related stuff but that’s about it.

I thought they were pretty good in giving character set up to Angel and Alastor. Dirty healings shows how Angel first met Charlie and Vaggie and how he started staying at the hotel. A day in the Afterlife is an average day for Alastor but it shows how miserably lonely he is because almost everyone is afraid of him and unwilling to even speak to him. In other words before Charlie he never had people talk back or really do anything that kept him interested. The Hotel is a genuine novelty to him because the people there aren't scared shitless of him and will mock, be affectionate and just interact with him normally.

They used to be on the main website but they were taken down. I think you can find them uploaded to YouTube though I'm not sure.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Larryb posted:

I think there might be some extra character related stuff but that’s about it.

There in a few places, this is probably the most convenient

https://imgur.com/a/FoCA0Uu

https://imgur.com/gallery/UUk5Xnv

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Found some tumblr links as well:

https://hazbinhotelcanon.tumblr.com/post/623106313529049088/hazbin-hotel-angel-dust-prequel-comic-chapter/amp

https://hazbinhotelcanon.tumblr.com/post/633281000119599104/hazbin-hotel-alastor-prequel-comic-the-radio/amp

Those are the only two comics they ever made for the Hazbin/Helluva universe right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
LarryB can you bullet point this? Plzzxxx