Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003
Well the combined Ukraine/Israel/Border deal was unveiled. Not exactly clear if it can even pass the Senate and they're not doing the first procedural vote until Wednesday.

Mike Johnson already claiming he's totally in control here and not just doing what daddy Trump wants him to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I wonder if there are transvestigation weirdos who think the football mans are all trans now too. I guess that hinges on them understanding the existence of trans men, tho.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Rescue Toaster posted:

Well the combined Ukraine/Israel/Border deal was unveiled. Not exactly clear if it can even pass the Senate and they're not doing the first procedural vote until Wednesday.

Mike Johnson already claiming he's totally in control here and not just doing what daddy Trump wants him to.

Got a link?

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

Strong Sauce posted:

clay travis (OMG MORE LIKE TRAVIS KELCE? CONSPIRACY?) entire schtick is to be controversial, nevermind all they're doing is using taylor swift's name for clicks.

He was big into the antivax thing for a while and now this. The whole thing is getting exhausting.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Hollismason posted:

Got a link?

https://www.appropriations.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/emergency_national_security_supplemental_bill_text.pdf

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/alexthomp/status/1754160008634200157?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

We might find that the right wing soon find’s mishandling documents a serious crime after all. As long as they’re not kept in a bathroom. That’s cool and presidential.

Ben Hur

Hur Mur Superstur

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Junk posted:

its totally bogus to the max

Goons are really revealing these past few pages how little they have perceived the passage of time these past 35 or so years.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Strong Sauce posted:

chiefs fans still do the tomahawk chop

Yeah, as a Chiefs fan, I really want to see that disappear. Hell, I'm not married to the name, either. Kansas City Football Team has a nice ring to it.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Do we get to see Commander or Major chewing on a document labeled 'CLASSIFIED'

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I was just saying to Gladys, you know what Gladys? This presidential election season I really want more coverage about football, pop music, and celebrity gossip mixed in with my political type news. I prayed on it and the good lord has done answered my prayers!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Strong Sauce posted:

chiefs fans still do the tomahawk chop

I thought that was the Atlanta Braves

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

kazil posted:

Trump and his base have never gotten past 2008.

The Apprentice definitely spoiled Trump on an artificial sense of importance to the point where all he could do to even begin to chase it was run for President.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
:lol: that the 49ers are :airquote: America's Team :airquote:

remember this guy?

Its only been 8 years? :shrug:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
One of the dumbest Trump lies I'm going to keep harping on is that random people wander up to him bawling their eyes out due to his actions.

Let me ask you this: Have you attempted to waltz up to a US president while sobbing? Have you? I'm guessing a minimum of 3 dozen Secret Service personnel would be well ahead of your dumb rear end.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I have no idea if these numbers are right but I am wondering if something might be going on in Ukraine that would make securing their border a bit more expensive than ours.

Hmmm

🤔

Hmmm

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Yeah, but now SF has one of the dipshit, MAGA Bosa brothers, so AMERICA’S TEAM!!!

Also, apparently Brock Purdy is some kind of hardcore Christian, but I just found that out last week, AFIAK he’s not doing Tebow-style kneeling on the field type poo poo or anything.

My initial reaction to another loving KC-SF Super Bowl was, “ugh, again?!” but now I’m firmly rooting for the Chiefs just to make chuds mad (and as a GB fan, I really, really hate the 49ers).

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'm really hoping the stadium collapses

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

cr0y posted:

I have no idea if these numbers are right but I am wondering if something might be going on in Ukraine that would make securing their border a bit more expensive than ours.

Hmmm

🤔

Hmmm

numbers sound right

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
They aren't even in San Francisco any more, they are an hour away (assuming no traffic).

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

withak posted:

They aren't even in San Francisco any more, they are an hour away (assuming no traffic).

That's nothing. Look up where the New York Giants and New York Jets actually play.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

withak posted:

Wait until you hear about the Rams, Raiders and Chargers

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

That's nothing. Look up where the New York Giants and New York Jets actually play.

That's nothing. Look up where some of our politicians actually live.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

MrQwerty posted:

Wait until you hear about the Rams, Raiders and Chargers

Lemme tell ya about the Brooklyn Dodgers

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Yea the bills are the real new york team

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Batterypowered7 posted:

That's nothing. Look up where some of our politicians actually live.

Lol doesn't notable idiot Tommy tuberville not live in the state he represents

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

free hubcaps posted:

Lol doesn't notable idiot Tommy tuberville not live in the state he represents

He sold all his properties, yes.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

kntfkr posted:

I'm really hoping the stadium collapses

Me, whenever the Patriots play the Jets.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Outpost22 posted:

Me, whenever the Patriots play

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Here, watch something so stupid you will not believe it
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1754310658806436302

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

kazil posted:

Thank you for acknowledging that until this moment Trump has never been funny.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

It was only a couple years back that some Trump-adjacent goober called them the “poop city Niners” after they lost a playoff game.

Or hell maybe it was TRUMP! himself.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol at the Chuds checkmating themselves into rooting for super gay San Francisco. You know, the gay city!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I dont know who that talking head is but I hope a mob of swifties gets him and his bones are found.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Feb 5, 2024

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

kazil posted:

For those who didn’t click, at the end one of the ladies wonders aloud if this is SNL thinking TRUMP! is going to win.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Silly Burrito posted:

Probably not in New York huh. Wonder why that is allowed.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Chuds already have a “heads I win, tails you lose” type situation going on for the Super Bowl. Either the 49ers win and Biden’s machinations for Taylor Swift are defeated, or the Chiefs win and… what’s this? Taylor Swift and her beau aren’t publicly announcing support for Joe Biden right on the loving field this very moment amidst the celebration? She snubbed him! Taylor’s gone MAGA!

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Yeah, but now SF has one of the dipshit, MAGA Bosa brothers, so AMERICA’S TEAM!!!

Also, apparently Brock Purdy is some kind of hardcore Christian, but I just found that out last week, AFIAK he’s not doing Tebow-style kneeling on the field type poo poo or anything.

My initial reaction to another loving KC-SF Super Bowl was, “ugh, again?!” but now I’m firmly rooting for the Chiefs just to make chuds mad (and as a GB fan, I really, really hate the 49ers).

Most athletes in professional sports are pretty religious so Purdy being hardcore Christian isn’t too surprising. A lot of them have some sort of bible quote/passage in their social media bios.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Accipiter posted:

Same as yesterday, down to the extra space before "corrupt."

And honestly I like this copy & paste strategy. At some point the people reading this poo poo will get frustrated like summertime reruns in the 80s.

"Ugh. I already saw this one."
I'm looking at the ':38' part of the timestamp on both of those and wondering if it's just a timezone difference at the recievers end.... maybe?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Who the hell is Alex Baldwin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I got my my chud coworker to give me 2:1 on SF because Chiefs are obviously a Pfizer funded deep state guaranteed win.