Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
need a verdict on which way the kooky Crumbley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

king of england charles has an unnamed cancer. taylor swift psyop to become the head of england?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

rotinaj posted:

You have had these slapfights repeatedly before and yet will not clarify whether you have any actual background in law or legal matters

Do you have a background in law or legal matters that allows you to speak so confidently, or are you googling your answers?

i have clarified it repeatedly, i am not a lawyer but read extensively and voraciously. i do not expect people to see me as some sort of be-all, end-all authority. i am delighted to talk to people on points and have noted multiple times that i've been wrong or corrected. i've even made posts in both this thread and the last one that specifically call out times i said something and found i was wrong later. if you want to dismiss me on those grounds, be my guest; it makes no difference to me.

i don't believe i am in this case and i really don't think a few posts qualifies as a 'slapfight', especially coming from someone who has dragged on a grudge they refuse to clarify with a good third of the thread for something like a year now.

namaste.

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

Am I missing something about how to get gang tags in my title? Store page says no [img] tags. Desperate for the Swift ops one and not desperate to waste $5 to look like a fool

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

rotinaj posted:

Do you have a background in law or legal matters that allows you to speak so confidently, or are you googling your answers?

I don't know about that poster, but for what it's worth, I do. I've studied law and started toward a JD before deciding it wasn't for me.

EDIT: Oh and I've also won every legal action I've ever been involved in. That was me as a plaintiff but hey. :v:

Accipiter fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Feb 5, 2024

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Accipiter posted:

I don't know about that poster, but for what it's worth, I do. I've studied law and started toward a JD before deciding it wasn't for me.
ain't nobody anywhere who blames you for giving that mess a miss

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Strong Sauce posted:

king of england charles has an unnamed cancer. taylor swift psyop to become the head of england?

Can't wait to find out after Charles dies that he too knighted Trump.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Strong Sauce posted:

Vaxxed?

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Crumbleys used the Zuckerkorn defense and argued that a husband and wife cannot be convicted for the same crime

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

lol the desperation is real

From the guy who thinks a stealth bomber is invisible, and thinks a dementia test is "Very Hard!"

Yeah okay

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Big Mac posted:

Am I missing something about how to get gang tags in my title? Store page says no [img] tags. Desperate for the Swift ops one and not desperate to waste $5 to look like a fool

Upload your avatar first, then copy and paste this https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/4e/15/00115088.0001.gif (using the img tags) into the title text box, update preview to make sure it's all good, then go to checkout

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Crumbleys used the Zuckerkorn defense and argued that a husband and wife cannot be convicted for the same crime

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Strong Sauce posted:

king of england charles has an unnamed cancer.

didn't know the king still personally owned southampton.

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Upload your avatar first, then copy and paste this https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/4e/15/00115088.0001.gif (using the img tags) into the title text box, update preview to make sure it's all good, then go to checkout

Fantastic, thanks :woop:

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Perfect in so many ways.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

This is a doctored image.

But still funny.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Strong Sauce posted:

That's just his Reptilian DNA manifesting

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Strong Sauce posted:

I’m so loving tired/stupid that the first thing that crossed my mind was “who the hell names their cancer?”

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

There's only two ways to get a gang tag

1. Get admins to do it (usually met with silence or handwaving) or
2. Buy yourself a new avatar and include that image in it, which will then get it hosted on the forums and then other people can buy their own avatars and include that image url

Lowtax make me an admin plz

Thank you, the absolute worst derails in any thread are 4 pages of people coming out of the woodwork to ask for a gangtag that literally no one in a position of authority said would be given out.

To add on to that usually when they are given out they're limited to like 15 or something. Or sometimes tied to a charity.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Almost Smart posted:

I’m so loving tired/stupid that the first thing that crossed my mind was “who the hell names their cancer?”
Nux did

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Big Mac posted:

Fantastic, thanks :woop:

:tipshat:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Congrats brit posters on your upcoming day off and obligatory gently caress cancer

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Coolguye posted:

i have clarified it repeatedly, i am not a lawyer but read extensively and voraciously. i do not expect people to see me as some sort of be-all, end-all authority. i am delighted to talk to people on points and have noted multiple times that i've been wrong or corrected. i've even made posts in both this thread and the last one that specifically call out times i said something and found i was wrong later. if you want to dismiss me on those grounds, be my guest; it makes no difference to me.

i don't believe i am in this case and i really don't think a few posts qualifies as a 'slapfight', especially coming from someone who has dragged on a grudge they refuse to clarify with a good third of the thread for something like a year now.

namaste.

I actually don’t give a poo poo about the argument much, I just was curious if any of the folks involved have any legs to stand on or if this is people who don’t know lecturing people who also don’t know

Looks like you both at least know some!

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Almost Smart posted:

If he names it, technically its next in line for the throne.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Disco Pope posted:

If he names it, technically its next in line for the throne.

Is that how HE got the crown?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

sharknado slashfic posted:

Congrats brit posters on your upcoming day off and obligatory gently caress cancer

As a cancer researcher and a lifelong Irish Republican I'm deeply conflicted.

Lol no I'm not gently caress off Royals

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

3 weeks to read how many pages?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

This is a real, unaltered photograph of Taylor Swift.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Just showed Barron this and now he's crying, thanks a lot man

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I would support granting instant citizenship to every single Mexican immigrant family no questions asked and eliminate the border entirely if we could find a way to deport these worthless Jesus freak chud assholes to outer space, god drat they suck

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Lol I look forward to your "not photoshopped" pic getting blasted all over right wing media tomorrow!!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
idk what that slapfight was but quit it

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Failed Imagineer posted:

Just showed Barron this and now he's crying, thanks a lot man

Naw I ran it past him he's cool

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

:prepop:

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Strong Sauce posted:

Another Coronation coming? In this economy?

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I heard Barron is in a Grind core band called "The Wastemen"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

bro you never miss

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Speedboat Jones posted:

Another Coronation coming? In this economy?

I'm beginning suspect that this monarchy thing might be a generally lovely thing that should be eliminated everywhere.

That's right, Vajiralongkorn, I'm calling you out. Ban me from Thailand, I don't care. You suck.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Almost Smart posted:

Simone Giertz named her (benign) brain tumor

Edit: I think it was Brian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Strong Sauce posted: