Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

King Carnivore posted:

This looks like a hosed up clock drawing on a dementia test. The artist has straight up agnosia. This dogshit is a faulty form.

It's like aiming your gun at the moon and somehow hitting yourself in the dick. It's impressive just how far away from...anything...that thing is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
What's the thing on the right? Is there supposed to be a correlation between the right and left images? Like, I can tell the one on the left has flowers, and I perceive the one on the right... has... flower... parts...

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly
I think I see a stalk of corn in there

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sop8lRLHY7g

King Carnivore has a new favorite as of 22:36 on Feb 5, 2024

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Bro, it’s called a Reich.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

venus de lmao posted:

goons pretending they can't read perfectly legible text

Excellent thread title

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

What's with the grey smudge? I mean, it's not being censored out of good taste, because of the rest of the picture. And it's not because of identification, because I bet "Guy with giant Nazi Trump tattoo" while > 1 is still pretty easy to narrow down. Unless it's a tattoo that says "How's my driving?" and his own cell number underneath.

Lord Rupert
Dec 28, 2007

Neither seen, nor heard
Based on location and a perceived persona, that’d be their last name. Can’t let the world forget who ya are.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Trump may not himself be a Nazi but boy do Nazis sure like him

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Scratch Monkey posted:

Trump may not himself be a Nazi but boy do Nazis sure like him

No, he absolutely is, you don’t have to hand it to trump

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Large Testicles posted:

No, he absolutely is, you don’t have to hand it to trump

I think it's important to be fair and precise in language. Trump is not a follower of Adolph Hitler. He is merely a run of the mill narcisist who has found that racism, nationalism. and fascism are convenient means to the his end of amassing power and wealth. This is in no way handing it to him

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Scratch Monkey posted:

I think it's important to be fair and precise in language. Trump is not a follower of Adolph Hitler. He is merely a run of the mill narcisist who has found that racism, nationalism. and fascism are convenient means to the his end of amassing power and wealth. This is in no way handing it to him

i think if it looks like a Nazi and smells like a Nazi, it's a Nazi whether or not they call themselves that

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Scratch Monkey posted:

Is there a large portrait of Adolph Hitler in plain sight on any Trump property? Probably not. Is there a copy of Mein Kampf floating around? No, Trump doesn't read. Does he believe in his own superiority, and the superiority of the white race over any and all other races? Undoubtedly.

I'm not sure what definition of Nazi you are using, but not having Trump qualify is weird at best. He may not be out and proud, but he's a believer in the cause.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

CzarChasm posted:

Probably not. Is there a copy of Mein Kampf floating around? No, Trump doesn't read.

quote:

That said, Trump was quoted in 1990 as saying he had been given a copy of Mein Kampf by a friend — though it turned out he was mistaken about which of Hitler's books had been given to him.

So, nearly!

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Would everyone be happier with fascist? It’s also more inclusive, if that’s your jam.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Something something sparkling fascism

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly

Scratch Monkey posted:

Unfortunately some people are blunt, especially when it comes to their political enemies. Appreciate the honesty, but that's not what people are looking for when it comes to someone they hate down to his core.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

One of the guys in my discord got a Fallout 3 tattoo

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Eat The Rich posted:

That release date is almost a decade late!

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Eat The Rich posted:

why is the chapter in arabic numerals and the verse in roman numerals

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

What is even the fallout part???? Also isn't it the book of revelations

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Eat The Rich posted:

What is even the fallout part???? Also isn't it the book of revelations

Yes, it is. It's fallout because 216 is the code for the purifier so your character's dad makes a big production out of THIS WAS YOUR MOTHER'S FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE right at the start of the game.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Whoever did that (my money is on self-done) probably would've done a better job if they were blindfolded.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Relyssa posted:

Yes, it is. It's fallout because 216 is the code for the purifier so your character's dad makes a big production out of THIS WAS YOUR MOTHER'S FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE right at the start of the game.

Ohhhhhhh!!

Yeah this dude is super cringe and he's about to get deleted for incredibly very bad politics

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
Why are the worst tattoos always the largest :whitewater:

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Got some answers!

Does he smoke all the weed beforehand????

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

CzarChasm posted:

What's with the grey smudge?

That's no way to speak of your president Donald j Trump

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

I half expected that link to go to Everywhere at the End of Time. :smithicide:

lol

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Scratch Monkey posted:

If there are nine nazis sitting at a table, and you sit down without a gun to your head, there are ten nazis sitting at the table.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Eat The Rich posted:

Got some answers!

Does he smoke all the weed beforehand????

I hope he got SEX DWARF badly scratched into his arm

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Scratch Monkey posted:

I hope he got SEX DWARF badly scratched into his arm

No such luck but he got banned today!

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

I don't know what that says but it's not bad tattoo art. Looks alright. Don't know what it says though.

.... does it say "easy on"?

edit: OH Gaston! Like from Beauty and the Beast?

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

credburn posted:

I don't know what that says but it's not bad tattoo art. Looks alright. Don't know what it says though.

.... does it say "easy on"?

edit: OH Gaston! Like from Beauty and the Beast?

"Passion"

The tattoo is very :what:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah on the scale of illegible tattoos that’s only like a 4/10

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

it's a captcha so robots cant enjoy it

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah it's illegible but he got what he wanted and is happy, definitely a 4/10 tattoo. It's more tasteless than it is a bad tattoo.

Edit: I didn't realize it was letters at first. I thought it was like a stylized flame tattoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I did realize it said "Passion" because I figured it was something very trite to have as a tattoo, but I definitely thought it said "Pussy" at first.

Also, 20k likes? :wtc: