Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Realizing suddenly that Trump has two modes:

Victory/Backstabbing people below him
Corncobbing/Reaching around for support

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Powerful financial statements

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Nessus posted:

Did they ever get to the Ram Ranch?

18 naked cowboys, out at the border, ready to be hosed

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

The die is cast. Goons, here are your two new tag codes:

Outstanding work. Posting primarily for thanks, secondarily to see if I've done this right.

E. No I haven't, but I'm also too lazy to fix it right now.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
"A well-known famous person has cancer! Anyway, let's refocus back onto talking about me instead."

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Catastrophe posted:

"A well-known famous person has cancer! Anyway, let's refocus back onto talking about me instead."

If the universe has a sense of ironic humor King Chucky attends Donnie’s funeral

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Infinitum posted:

For the Good Of The Country (ME!)

I’M SORRY, I POISONED YOUR WIVVINE!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Asterite34 posted:

...who cares what a grown-rear end man who still goes by "Benny" thinks? Even Shapiro goes by Ben, goddamn

what about all those bennies in the mob? or other crime Bennies?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1754617259530608906?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

He’s gonna need to escalate on the Birdbrain quota to shut her up!

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Vire posted:

They are all carrying you can see one of the guys with a pistol tucked in the back of his pants. They know they are all fragile enough that if someone throws a punch some other wussy will start mag-dumping. I wouldn't be shocked if they are trying to get someone so mad they do just so they can murder them.

Would love to be there and set a firecracker near them :q:

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

Beefed Owl posted:

18 naked cowboys, out at the border, ready to be hosed

tears in their eyes

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

The die is cast. Goons, here are your two new tag codes:

https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/4e/15/00115088.0001.gif

Thank you to fellow mentally ill sex pest Mr Ice Cream Glove for making it happen.

oh my GOD I love this so much, if y'all're still giving them out.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

BOOTSTRAPS, people! We aren’t the party of Open Borders and free welfare gang tags!

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1754617259530608906?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

I can honestly see Trump calling her a bitch if she continues to stay in the race and continue to affect his numbers.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Ringo Star Get posted:

I can honestly see Trump calling her a bitch if she continues to stay in the race and continue to affect his numbers.

They have a word in Australia, can't say it here. Such a shame. Free speech.. can't say it. But the Aussies know.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

We need to talk about the b-word folks. The Border.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Build the 'berder wall!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

War Wizard posted:

They have a word in Australia, can't say it here. Such a shame. Free speech.. can't say it. But the Aussies know.

I'll say the C-Word. Crikey. That's my C-word.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

BigglesSWE posted:

lol this is some weak poo poo to any other candidate, but it's gonna get under trump's skin more than anything that isn't calling him "poor".

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

First of May posted:

Build the 'berder wall!

I can't help but notice how eight Filet O'Fish "bricks" have been removed from said wall.

Before anyone else got there.

I wonder how that happened.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Accipiter posted:

I can't help but notice how eight Filet O'Fish "bricks" have been removed from said wall.

Before anyone else got there.

I wonder how that happened.

This image to this day looks like a still frame from a 90s "little kid wakes up in the boy of a grown man" movie, only that grown man is the President of the United States and is in his 70s.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

nine-gear crow posted:

This image to this day looks like a still frame from a 90s "little kid wakes up in the boy of a grown man" movie, only that grown man is the President of the United States and is in his 70s.

Bigly, the remake of Tom Hanks' Big

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

gently caress I was just about to post that one too

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
"Terrible" Taylor Swift (who cannot keep a man) absolutely had me, 100% fished in

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Taylor really doubling down trapping Trump inside the phantom zone inside a piece of kryptonite. Can she launch General Clod into space? That's usually how these things go.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

nine-gear crow posted:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

The white House has gourmet chefs on call 24/7. And this fuckwit thinks this is the height of fine dining lol

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Unfortunately I was suspicious from the start, because there’s no way he would start off a TROOF by admitting something is wrong in his ecosystem instead of being the bigliest, bestest thing ever, never seen before, many people are saying

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
And WHO really trapped Trump inside a Chaos Emerald? OBAMNA

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

The white House has gourmet chefs on call 24/7. And this fuckwit thinks this is the height of fine dining lol

That was during a gov. shutdown IIRC, which is why they had to improvise a bit. Doesn't excuse the McDonalds of all stupid things, but hey! We got that picture, so who's to say we didn't walk out of this richer as a country.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Aramis posted:

That was during a gov. shutdown IIRC, which is why they had to improvise a bit. Doesn't excuse the McDonalds of all stupid things, but hey! We got that picture, so who's to say we didn't walk out of this richer as a country.

Remember, though, he pulled this stunt multiple times.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

nine-gear crow posted:

canepazzo posted:

Bigly, the remake of Tom Hanks' Big

:lol:

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

No way do we deserve the awesomeness of this particular timeline.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol this might not even pass the Senate

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

War Wizard posted:

Something something next Tuesday

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the supreme court is when you put sour cream and tomatoes on the court

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

kazil posted:

Remember, though, he pulled this stunt multiple times.

Yeah, he'd make the staff bring him Big Macs on White House branded fine china plates and then he'd throw them against the wall if he saw something on the TV that made him mad.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

nine-gear crow posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYqSUJq3vqo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

"I'm back, how does our timeline look now? Did it work?"

"No, little baby Trump survived. You..."

"He what!? I, I threw him off..."

"You needed a taller building!"