Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1754662644278083746

I'm not sure if Trump actually thinks COVID happened when Biden was president or if he just thinks he can gaslight everyone into thinking it did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Refined this afternoon, plz send to your nana in Florida, thanks in advance

the only thing that gives it away is the trump head has way too much hair now

lmao how do you not remember words you wrote. how do you get setup like this.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Three Olives posted:

I'm not sure if Trump actually thinks COVID happened when Biden was president or if he just thinks he can gaslight everyone into thinking it did.

is he trying to say "supply chain" ?? lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

God the whole interview is bonkers.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Strong Sauce posted:

TF is that? I've ever heard of that term.

Aramis fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Feb 6, 2024

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Agents are GO! posted:

Quoting this malarkey so I can find it when I'm not broke.

I remember when Elizabeth died I had a bunch of dipshits on Facebook telling me I should be more respectful, I reminded them we literally fought a war so I didn't have to.

yeah! "good! more dead monarchs, please!" riles up Americans for some reason

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Aramis posted:

TF is that? No one's ever heard of that term.

of course not. no one has!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

kuarduck posted:

My doctor just recently scheduled mine for me, I feel so lucky!.... Now if you'll excuse me, I have two gallons of a weird sludge to drink before my appointment....

:guinness:
:barf:
:goatsecx:

Just did mine last week :yayclod:

Ten more years till my next date with the weird sludge, I fear it will be >9 years before I can stomach that lemon flavor again

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1754659333667742053

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1754661591335707065

loving the very visible makeup line

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Strong Sauce posted:

I'd imagine, and even if he said the correct word, he of course be wrong about no one knows what a supply "chain" is.

He'd be right if he meant to say what he actually said because no, no one is talking about supply "change" because that's the wrong word.

It took me a few minutes to write that out correctly.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Strong Sauce posted:

of course not. no one has!

I didn't trust that a goon would go for it, so I wiffed the setup. For this, I am truly sorry. I should have known better.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Strong Sauce posted:

He is honestly mystified at how awesome he is that he was able to make everything work so perfectly, even though he has no idea what any of it is, and everyone else is so stupid and bad at everything that they screwed it all up, whatever it was

It must be kinda nice to go through life that utterly convinced of your unquestionable superiority

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Agents are GO! posted:

I remember when Elizabeth died I had a bunch of dipshits on Facebook telling me I should be more respectful, I reminded them we literally fought a war so I didn't have to.

Many years ago I had a brief relationship with a lady from Wales who practically jumped for joy when the Queen Mother died. She was a gentle soul in all other respects, but she absolutely despised the royals and said she hoped to live to see the day when they no longer infested the planet (her words).

Being American, I had no opinion one way or the other :geno:

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

Infinitum posted:

I know 2 things about the King of Thailand

1.) He's a massive party slut

2.) Do not poo poo talk the King if you visit Thailand

How sure are we this isn't Roger from American Dad?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Strong Sauce posted:

Imagine constantly stating that you are a business genius that graduated from one of the top business schools that considers two of their core compensates operating in real estate development and hospitality and confidently stating that you have never heard of the supply chain before.

Like, how does he think products exist?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Three Olives posted:

Imagine constantly stating that you are a business genius that graduated from one of the top business schools that considers two of their core compensates operating in real estate development and hospitality and confidently stating that you have never heard of the supply chain before.

did you know that the initials for the United States spells "US"?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

RICKY SPANIIIISH...

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Three Olives posted:

Because TRUMP wills it so

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Three Olives posted:

If it was anyone else, I'd give the benefit of the doubt that he mispoke a bit, but clearly meant to comment on how the supply chain is not something you'd hear on the news. It just churned along in the background.

But this is Donald J. Trump, and it's more likely that he actually is that clueless.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'd imagine, and even if he said the correct word, he of course be wrong about no one knows what a supply "chain" is.

He'd be right if he meant to say what he actually said because no, no one is talking about supply "change" because that's the wrong word.

It took me a few minutes to write that out correctly.

My point is that he just always seems to be wrong all of the time and I can't for the love of god understand how anyone can trust this sack of rotten poo poo.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Three Olives posted:

He is trying to gaslight himself into thinking it happened under biden.

Also it was always called "Supply Change," but trump, a smart man thought, why not call it "Supply Chain," because it's like a chain like chain link fence around the boarder. But nobody would give him credit for it. So he has to keep using "Supply Change"

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Fabulousity posted:

I can forsee this working its way through the right wing social media plinko machine of stupid and eventually landing on someone trying to burn down a Tower Records or Sam Goody but thankfully those are long dead now.

Music comes from your phone now, so I can see them trying to hit back at Taylor Swift by smashing their Smart Phones and not know that they're completely owning themselves like when they were throwing their Keurig's out of their windows or buying Bud Light so they can shoot at it.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

The white House has gourmet chefs on call 24/7. And this fuckwit thinks this is the height of fine dining lol

The Obamas remarked that the cost food that they ate at the White House came from their own personal finances. There's a bill at the end of every month of what the family ate. I don't know what the policy is for official White House functions (excluding state dinners) but it's likely Trungus didn't want to shell out the funds for a spread worthy of national champions.

Either that or there was a budget for it since it was an official function but bought the Big Macs and skimmed off the rest.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Data Graham posted:

Just did mine last week :yayclod:

Ten more years till my next date with the weird sludge, I fear it will be >9 years before I can stomach that lemon flavor again

There's a new technique for cleansing that's growing in popularity (and prescribed by actual prestigious medical institutions), which is basically just 'a full large jar of restoralax + a shitload of gatorade'. I used it on my last appointment about a year ago, and it worked really well (with no complaints from the team doing the procedure), while being like 10 times easier to get down than the usual prescribed prep.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Aramis posted:

I didn't trust that a goon would go for it, so I wiffed the setup. For this, I am truly sorry. I should have known better.

i thought your post was a setup? :confused:

lol how do you go through life just getting owned by people this badly and not just crawl under a rock.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1754623037738045874

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Strong Sauce posted:

i thought your post was a setup? :confused:

It's so obvious that it should have been (hence my shame) that you misread it.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Lmao is that how the Omar censure ended up? The hoofed lady from squidbillies was duped by fake subtitles on a video?

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

This woman has a hosed up obsession with what guys are doing with their pants down.

Also how does that relate in any way to his point?

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

:ssh: nobody tell them about the Spartans

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Holy poo poo. How is she still in office? gently caress.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

She accurately represents her constituents. She has a job for life.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Sunday Morning posted:

She accurately represents her constituents. She has a job for life.

:smith:

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009

I thought it was well known that Alexander was gay...

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

e:

Volguus posted:

No, no, Alexander and Hephaestion were just really good friends.

e2:

Next you degenerates are going to tell me Achilles and Patroclus were gay too.

Batterypowered7 fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Feb 6, 2024

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

She's the perfect embodiment of representative democracy. Take visit to her district. Or don't I guess, if you value your sanity.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Volguus posted:

no way! you know that "Sappho and her friend" bit? well, we're stuffing all the great heroes of Western Civ back into the closet! presumably to have more photographs of marble busts for profile pics, yay

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Asterite34 posted:

:ssh: nobody tell them about the Spartans

Or like, that massive Alexander blockbuster that did the exact same thing 20 years ago

Not that they would remember throwing the exact same piss tantrum then that they’re doing now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

seriously