Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I’m an airline union rep and patronize my nearest Starbucks specifically to support them because they voted to unionize and haven’t been able to negotiate their contract yet. It’s a solidarity thing. I just happen to like the breakfast sandwich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
I guess you're off the hook, I'm gonna go get a hotdog.

By the way, Costco Cheese Pizza is loving fantastic cold, I never through to try it before but the stupid amount of cheese they use keeps it moist and chewy a day later if you just leave it out on the counter.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Zero VGS posted:

I guess you're off the hook, I'm gonna go get a hotdog.

By the way, Costco Cheese Pizza is loving fantastic cold, I never through to try it before but the stupid amount of cheese they use keeps it moist and chewy a day later if you just leave it out on the counter.

Animal.
Yer supposed to wrap it in cardboard, and slide it under the bed.
Then you can rewarm it like this

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
The Just Bare chicken nuggets are really good (though I agree that the filets are not. Gave me the runs).

The frozen Korean sweet and spicy fried chicken is the crispiest frozen chicken I’ve ever had. Full stop. Air fried them to serious crunch.

The frozen Milton cauliflower pizza is also real good ( both the veg and meat lovers).

Oh and the motor city pizza is also good from the freezer section.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy
Also that cookie is 750 calories lol... The chicken bake is only 90 more. They should probably give the cookie to starving kids like it's one of those emergency calorie rations because I'm not sure science has anything more dense.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!
Shoutout to the panic stricken people in LA who, at the prospect of some rain, have denuded my church of all eggs and other staples as if it were March 2020 again. I am in no mood to drive all over.

Sigh.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

CaptainCrunch posted:

Shoutout to the panic stricken people in LA who, at the prospect of some rain, have denuded my church of all eggs and other staples as if it were March 2020 again. I am in no mood to drive all over.

Sigh.

Sorry about your denuded eggs.

Also sorry for spamming the thread, but I just made an amazing discovery. I saw the food court was offering a "half pepperoni, half cheese" pizza option, and I had to ask myself "are they going to use the pepperoni pizza (which has less cheese) as the base, and remove pepperoni from half, or are they going to use the cheese pizza base (which has an unethical degree of cheese) and add pepperonis to half of that. Happy to report, it seems they erred on the side of super cheese. Your mileage may vary.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Maudib Arakkis posted:

Me and the wife copped the belkin 3 in 1 chargers for a song as well as some double bread. The kicker? the bread expiures inm 5 days. Costoco spreading the mess not the message. nearly half a loaf per day clip to use in time. Is this what they want?

Freeze that bread bro. Defrost as needed

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Thwomp posted:

The Just Bare chicken nuggets are really good (though I agree that the filets are not. Gave me the runs).

The frozen Korean sweet and spicy fried chicken is the crispiest frozen chicken I’ve ever had. Full stop. Air fried them to serious crunch.

The frozen Milton cauliflower pizza is also real good ( both the veg and meat lovers).

Oh and the motor city pizza is also good from the freezer section.

the chicken sauce is not amazing at all, it's chinese takeout blend #4 where the real thing is just ketchup, corn syrup, a little less of the pepper paste that comes in a baby wipe tub, and a splash of vinegar dumped into fried minced garlic and simmered

the chicken itself is great though, and is good with basically anything you put on it other than the included packet. makes nice boneless wings, or a good cold box lunch with tartar sauce and a lemon wedge. all at about the same price as doing it yourself from pre-boned thighs.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

The winix air filter absolutely rules. I didn’t know I could breathe through both nostrils until I got this thing and let it run in my office

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

The winix air filter absolutely rules. I didn’t know I could breathe through both nostrils until I got this thing and let it run in my office

What a waste of money. You know you could have just built your own for 1/10 of the price. :smug:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

gently caress

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Make your own goddamn filters and make your own goddamn sandwich you gently caress!!!!!!1

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

For every sandwich you make I’m buying 3

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
four corsi cubes in the corner of the room running max speed, i stay dead center and post about how i'm the only one experiencing true pure air and how it elevates my brain power

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
Old people should be banned from using the food court kiosks.

That is all

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

jisforjosh posted:

Old people should be banned from using the food court kiosks.

That is all

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

jisforjosh posted:

Old people should be banned.

That is all

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

I used to think Logan’s run was a good idea and as I’ve gotten older it has become a better one

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

pentyne posted:

four corsi cubes in the corner of the room running max speed, i stay dead center and post about how i'm the only one experiencing true pure air and how it elevates my brain power

fandeath any% speedrun

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Picked up some of those just bare spicy strips thanks to the thread, and they were also sampling them! #blessed

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

They tasted like fry oil to me.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

$1.38 for a dog and refill

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Wendigee posted:

$1.38 for a dog and refill

and good soda selection too

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
Seriously, how the hell does it take 5 minutes to order ONE pizza on a touch screen?

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Just you wait until us millennials have to order our pizza on those dang holographic kiosks when we're in our 80s.

Back in my day our displays had 2 dimensions and we were happy with that!

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Just you wait until us millennials have to order our pizza on those dang holographic kiosks when we're in our 80s.

Back in my day our displays had 2 dimensions and we were happy with that!

Liar. This is "our time", and no one is happy. Ever.

Also, joke's on you, I plan to be dead by the time I'm in my 80s

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Making caramel marinaded Costco flank steak tonight

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep

bird with big dick posted:

:catstare:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Finally got to try that Japanese bbq sauce y'all have been hollering about. Gat drat. You're right. It's basically what I usually make for basic stir fry sauce and it rules. Going to make stir fry night/teriyaki night way easier.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

lol, best poster in the whole forums.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

I would have believed you if you had said it was chocolate milk

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Hopefully, worcestershire, soy, lime juice, and cumin. Add cilantro after it's grilled

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Yum. Don't forget to top the steak with a dollop of whipped cream

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

can you also post a pic from before you ate & digested it

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

I heard y'all like sacks of loose wet meats?

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
Ex-CFO of Kroger just got the same position at Costco.

gently caress Kroger. And a preemptive gently caress you to this dude.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Can't wait to pay with a lovely QR code/mobile app instead of contactless! :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I think this is my greatest culinary accomplishment and therefore won’t likely be posting any more until I manage to acquire some of that Costco A5.

I present to you Costco prime tritip

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Feb 7, 2024