Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
No comment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Sorry for your loss. Hair looks cute

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Chernobyl Princess posted:

Baby has hand foot & mouth and I am so tired so obviously that's the best time to post myself on the internet

Hope you enjoy hand foot & mouth!! Was by far so much loving worse than covid. I hated that poo poo.

My daughter has pink eye rn so I expect to wake up with it. I catch everything she gets without fail. Hopefully son & wife don't get nothing.

hot sauce pee hole
May 18, 2023

Some Panera

hot sauce pee hole fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Feb 4, 2024

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Soul Dentist posted:

Hair looks cute

Thank you. It does indeed.

No but seriously, that's an ushanka my mom brought home from a trip to St Petersburg 20 years ago.

It's made from mink.

AND THOSE ARE IT'S BALLS!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Valko posted:

Thank you. It does indeed.

No but seriously, that's an ushanka my mom brought home from a trip to St Petersburg 20 years ago.

It's made from mink.

AND THOSE ARE IT'S BALLS!

I had one made from fox from a trip to Romania about 15 years ago but I feel too bad about it to wear it now

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I had one made from fox from a trip to Romania about 15 years ago but I feel too bad about it to wear it now

My last name is literally "Fox" and I am literally "a fox." The fox is dead wear it. You can't bring it back to life by not, but you can honor it by wearing its fur. It gave its life to make you a nice hat and... you reject that? BOOO

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Desert Bus posted:

My last name is literally "Fox" and I am literally "a fox." The fox is dead wear it. You can't bring it back to life by not, but you can honor it by wearing its fur. It gave its life to make you a nice hat and... you reject that? BOOO

idk my girlfriend is really iffy about fur and i never go anywhere really cold. my kid might want it one day i guess

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Fur is murder!

To pay for! :smug:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
nah, but seriously killing animals is p uncool

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

It's very uncool but it's even more uncool to not make use of them once someone has very uncooly killed them.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Fur is a hosed up industry that goes after animals we really should let be. But if you got the hat secondhand from a while back, I guess there’s no point in letting it go to waste.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Shaved my head, please enjoy this extremely unflattering angle featuring my cat

Having paid my tax I will now go back to lurking

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

Counterpoint:

Hunting is rad, living off the land is rad. Hunt humanely and use what you kill. It kept me sane and fed over covid. I spent a lot of time in the woods and out on my buddy's ranch.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Froghammer posted:

Shaved my head, please enjoy this extremely unflattering angle featuring my cat

Having paid my tax I will now go back to lurking

Shave the cat and felt its fur into a hat.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Desert Bus posted:

It's very uncool but it's even more uncool to not make use of them once someone has very uncooly killed them.
You can only ethically wear a mink hat if you eat the rest of the mink

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I eat meat and support sustainable hunting despite me not wanting to kill anything myself, so yeah.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

One of my friend feeds his family for a full year and it only costs him like 10bux worth of ammo and i'm kind of jealous of so much cheap meat.

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe
Hello selfie thread. I usually manage to post face at least once in these.

From a very cold and windy day at the beach.

Full face

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

BalloonFish posted:

Full face

Good beard nice beach. You're doing life right.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BalloonFish posted:

Full face

It's a good face, my goon. :hai:

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

I do not remember taking this snap.

"enjoy!"

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

FIX SIGNS posted:

I do not remember taking this snap.

"enjoy!"

Just one child away from recreating Goya's Saturn Devouring His Son.

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
Holy poo poo. :laffo:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
edit: ^^^ please, someone do the needful. It's just too good.

Ya'll know I got a drum set in October and I have not been practicing much at all. It's been at least a month since I've played them and I've only ever played drums a few hours total in my life but I think I'm doing pretty well considering I have zero training. :)

I grew up around musicians and always loved the drums so I just listened and would practice with pencils at my desk in school to try to get my feet and hands moving at the same time. poo poo is hard.

My dad had a two piece band throughout most of my life and this song was one of my favorites. Sitting on a bar stool at 10 years old in awe at my dad and close family friend. :unsmith:

:rip: both of them.

Usual Pennywise Preface because I'm extremely insecure:

I'm sweaty and nasty in this video and this was the first test take to see if the audio came out since I recorded it on my phone and it kinda worked out so eh... gently caress it. The audio isn't good since this is a 5 year old Galaxy S10 leaned up against a beer on some plastic shelving that's still in the package so the angle is pretty bad too. Also I gently caress up quite a few times. I'm trying fills and stuff. Again this was an audio test so whatever. It's unlisted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BAWnToJFu8

edit: yeah I start off a little fast, then slow a bit and try to incorporate the hi-hat. That's my big thing right now is using my left foot. Then I gently caress up quite a few times and try random fills and finally in the last 30 seconds it seems to come together. :D

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Feb 7, 2024

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

FIX SIGNS posted:

Holy poo poo. :laffo:

Yea lol :haw:
Great pic

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I like you Penny, and I like the break beat on the bridge. Sounds good!

P.s. did you know that Gerry Rafferty was in Stealer's Wheel? I just found this out last week!

Here's a senior picture smile:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

sounding good pennywise. :lmao: at being insecure around goons. ain’t no shame gonna outshine goondom

for face tax, here’s a pic a pal of mine scrounged up recently from the days of my brief lt dangle phase. poor life choices proudly on display

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I bleached my hair in like 2000 in high school.

:respek:

edit: thx guys btw :haw:

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Feb 7, 2024

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Sometimes I cosplay and its fun

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:allears:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

oh my god

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

HonorableTB posted:

Sometimes I cosplay and its fun

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

:lmao:

:captainpop:

I'll post some more cosplays later, I've got one of me as a Helghast trooper from Killzone and one as Rorschach from Watchmen

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

haha nice. “dont talk to me or my delicious son ever again”

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
here's some face bc it's it's been a moment. currently visiting NZ, no i couldn't be assed to stand in front of something new zealandy

i did see this cool sunset though

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Pennywise the Frown posted:

edit: ^^^ please, someone do the needful. It's just too good.

Ya'll know I got a drum set in October and I have not been practicing much at all. It's been at least a month since I've played them and I've only ever played drums a few hours total in my life but I think I'm doing pretty well considering I have zero training. :)

I grew up around musicians and always loved the drums so I just listened and would practice with pencils at my desk in school to try to get my feet and hands moving at the same time. poo poo is hard.

My dad had a two piece band throughout most of my life and this song was one of my favorites. Sitting on a bar stool at 10 years old in awe at my dad and close family friend. :unsmith:

:rip: both of them.

Usual Pennywise Preface because I'm extremely insecure:

I'm sweaty and nasty in this video and this was the first test take to see if the audio came out since I recorded it on my phone and it kinda worked out so eh... gently caress it. The audio isn't good since this is a 5 year old Galaxy S10 leaned up against a beer on some plastic shelving that's still in the package so the angle is pretty bad too. Also I gently caress up quite a few times. I'm trying fills and stuff. Again this was an audio test so whatever. It's unlisted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BAWnToJFu8

edit: yeah I start off a little fast, then slow a bit and try to incorporate the hi-hat. That's my big thing right now is using my left foot. Then I gently caress up quite a few times and try random fills and finally in the last 30 seconds it seems to come together. :D

I have been in love with percussion and drumming since I was 13 and tried out for (and got into) the junior high band. I didn't keep up with it, but now that my wife and I are house hunting, when we get a place of our own, I am absolutely, FINALLY getting a kit. I can't wait.

Jimmy Chamberlin is my musical idol. I never knew why I enjoyed his playing so much (I assumed it was because I was a massive Smashing Pumpkins fan), but after seeing Jerry Granelli live a few years before he died I realized that it was Jimmy's fusion of jazz (he started as a jazz drummer) and rock drumming. I looooooove it.

All that to say, great job! Keep it up!

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

I certainly don’t feel 40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

ahahahahahaha amazing